• Published 15th Jun 2017
  • 1,483 Views, 45 Comments

My little pony Equestria girls vs The Transformers - Same2



200 years ago Sunsets shimmers family get cursed, now it work, Can she and her friends escape the war of the Transformers.

  • ...
7
 45
 1,483

Final battle part 1: Canterlot high

After the big fight at the highway they arrived at canterlot high. Bumblebee parked and the girls got out. Bee transformed "ill like you to meet Cliffjumper and hot rod" bee said with his radio.

So cliff is red and hot rod black and red?" asked sunset. Bee nodded. Then they transformed.

Everyone got out off there cars. "Get the girls in the building!" shouted a solider.

"Considerate it done" said hot rod. Hot rod told the girls to go inside. Some cars and truck started approaching them, They transformed.

Then on there other side a few more transformed and were coming at them.

The autobots and military started running at the decepticons to attack them. Jazz was shooting left and right. The girls snuck out. They saw jazz shoot 3 decepticons, Jazz was lifted before being shot in the chest. Jazz fell down now dead. All the autobots looked to see how jazz died. It was megatron, "Its megatron fall back!" yelled iron hide. Megatron looked angry.

"WHERE ARE YOU GIRLS!!!!" megatron shouted.