• Published 15th Jun 2017
  • 1,479 Views, 45 Comments

My little pony Equestria girls vs The Transformers - Same2



200 years ago Sunsets shimmers family get cursed, now it work, Can she and her friends escape the war of the Transformers.

  • ...
7
 45
 1,479

arrival to earth

The car took them into this yard and stopped, And everyone got out and they saw some meteors coming to earth. They saw one crash near them and they started to run to it, It transformed into a robot. It was grey with metal running down his body with 4 toes on his two feet. It started to run and they saw it jump down. They heard the a voice from the Camaro. "You coming or not?" said the Camaro. The girls got back in the car and it drove off. The car drove into this ally. The girls got out.

"Why are we here?" asked sunset. Before anyone could answer they heard a honk. They look and saw a truck but they heard a splash and they looked behind them. It was just some cars behind them. The truck keep going and stopped right in front of them.

The girls looked around them and saw 5 robots in front of them. A little silver one. A big black one. A green robot that looked like a medic. And the yellow robot they saw before. And the big red robot in front of them. "Who are you" asked sunset.

"I am optumis prime, we are advanced robot organism" said the red bot.

"But were autobots" said the green one.

"I'm sorry this is my medic ratchet" said optumis prime. "The silver one is jazz, The black on is iron hide, and you meet the bumblebee" said optumis.

"So why are you here?" asked applejack.

"The decepticons want the magic from here" said optumis.

"Who are the decepticons?" asked fluttershy

"led by megatron they want to rule the universe with your magic" said optumis.

"Why do you need us?" asked sunset. Optumis nodded his head at rachet and he projected a image. The girls saw themselves. "Uh what is this darling??" said rarity. But before anyone can answer they heard cars, Iron hide slammed his cannon on the ground and let out a blast but the cars keep going.

"AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!!!" yelled optumis. Everyone turned into cars and start to drive off. "Girls get in" said optumis as he transforms. The girls got in and Optumis took off.