• Published 15th Jun 2017
  • 1,482 Views, 45 Comments

My little pony Equestria girls vs The Transformers - Same2



200 years ago Sunsets shimmers family get cursed, now it work, Can she and her friends escape the war of the Transformers.

  • ...
7
 45
 1,482

Escape

"Oh no!!" said rainbow looking back.

"Get ready for a ride" said optumis.

"uh oh" sunset was thinking before they took off in a car chase.

Optumis set of his boosters and took off with at least 19 cars and 5 helicopters chasing them, fluttershy was thinking (do these people want to hurt us). But before she could think the answer could answer they heard explosions, Everyone looked outside the truck and saw they starting to shooting at them. terrified Fluttershy screamed GO FASTER!!!!" and everyone looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Uh fluttershy are you ok darling?" asked rarity. Fluttershy realized what she did and covered her mouth.

"Uh girls I think we got bigger problems" said sunset as everyone looked, It was at least 7 or 8 black Suvs. Optumis drifted under a bridge.

"Hold on" Optumis said as he transformed and did a 360 to hide right under the bridge. Everyone was looking down but sunset slid and fell.

But Rainbow caught her " hold on I got you" said rainbow but she also slipped, Everyone tried to grab them but fell too. Optumis tried to catch them but failed. Optumis saw bumblebee driving and he transformed and jumped to catch the girls and he caught them and fell. The suvs surrounded the and the got the girls off bumblebee and then took out freezers and froze bumblebee. the people put the girls in their cars. everyone looked at him sadly as they drove off.