• Published 15th Jun 2017
  • 1,478 Views, 45 Comments

My little pony Equestria girls vs The Transformers - Same2



200 years ago Sunsets shimmers family get cursed, now it work, Can she and her friends escape the war of the Transformers.

  • ...
7
 45
 1,478

Secter seven

After the bumblebee incident Sunset was felling down because she as the one that slipped making bee get captured. They didn't talk for a ride that lasted all night. They were a sleep when they were woke, Sunset saw a helicopter. They were taken to the helicopter, They were pushed inside it before it flew off. A few days later They arrived at this place. Rainbow knew what it was. "Guys look it the hoover dam!" said rainbow. Everyone looked down. They all were amazed they were passing the most famous dam ever.

They started to land on a platform at the bottom of the dam, They all got out Sunset and twilight was looking around while they were walking inside. They started spotting some stuff to do with magic and aliens. They took them to this room and sat them down. They gave the girls a folder, They opened it and saw the picture. It was the first time they turned into there ponies forms. " Is this you" the man asked. The girls were a little surprised . They responded as they nodded there heads. They brought them to this room, The girls saw a grey and red robot with a canon.

Sunset knew that symbol from the two robot that attacked them. It was grey with 3 point on the top and 1 point on the bottom and 2 lines going down.

"I know this logo" sunset stated. Everyone looked at her. "Just to bad we don't know who it is" sunset said. The man walked over to a ladder and proceed climbed it, Then he pulled a lever. The robot started to spark. Then it spoke with a angry voice.

"I AM MEGATRon....." said the robot.

"We need the yellow robot" said sunset. The man took them to this room with bumblebee. "Bee we got to go" sunset said to bee. Bee transformed.

"LETS GO BOY!!!" bee said from his voice box. The man sounded the military alarm. the girls got in bee and drove off.