• Published 16th May 2017
  • 1,665 Views, 6 Comments

Twilight's Revenge - Violet Shade



Twilight didn't get her letter to Princess Celestia on time and has been kicked out of school. Obviously she is angry and while she is angry that her friends never took her seriously, it is the one who kicked her out she wishes to exact revenge on.

  • ...
23
 6
 1,665

My Revenge

So there I was in the library with Celestia wondering what she was going to do. While most of me was certain that she would likely punish me, one small part thought that perhaps she would spare the rod and just make me give her a friendship report right there. Sadly that was not the case, she told me that because I failed to get her a friendship report on time, that I was a horrible student! Even worse, not only did she drop me from being her protege, she kicked me out of school entirely, she took Spike away from me and she kicked me out of the library.

This brought out two reactions from me, sadness and anger. I was sad because I had no clue what my future would hold in store for me and I was angry because she just kicks me out of my home not caring where I would live. I talked to my friends and luckily for me, Rarity let me move in with her. Yeah she did not have an extra room nor did she have an extra bed anywhere so I wound up having to sleep on that pouting couch of hers in the front room. Well at least I had a place to live but I was not pleased. I knew that life with Rarity would not be perfect and who knew what she had in store for me.

Now living with Rarity was ok but part of her requirements to live with her was that I would have to not only try on her dresses, but that I would have to take part in fashion shows. This did not make me one bit happy because I am no fan of too much attention. Why can't Rarity just model her clothes herself instead of making me do it? The longer this went on, the angrier with Celestia I got. Eventually I decided to do something to get back at her for this, something that she may not like.


A few months passed and I finally had it. I was sick and tired of modeling dresses for Rarity, I was sick and tired of having to sleep on a couch and my resentment towards Celestia had grown greatly. Because of this I decided the time had come to punish Celestia. One night after Rarity fell asleep I sneaked into her kitchen and grabbed one of her sharpest knives and my saddle bags. I quietly left Rarity's place and took the late train to Canterlot. I couldn't help but smile as I began to think about my plans. Of course I would have to hope that Luna was out on her patrol and not at home or this would be impossible.

Once I arrived in Canterlot I headed straight to the palace. Of course there were guards but luckily I can teleport so that is exactly what I did. I tried teleporting into Celestia's bedroom but I wasn't overly familiar where it was given that I had only been there once when I took care of Celestia when she was ill so I had no choice to walk to her bedroom from the throne room which has its threats. That area is often heavily patrolled but I was in a state of shock when I headed that way and noticed that there were no guards present at all so getting there would not cause me any problems.

Once I got to the door I opened it hoping that she was not awake, after all unleashing my wrath upon her would be much easier if she were asleep than if she were awake. I walked over to the slumbering princess and saw her in a peaceful sleep. Yes, this should be a piece of cake! I levitated my knife out of my saddle bags and began to wonder, where should I stab her. Should I simply slit her throat and be done with it or should I start ramming her in the chest and maybe drag it out? Despite her having powerful magic, I thought that maybe she would be in such a state of panic if I didn't kill her right away that I could drag it out and enjoy this.

I stood over her realizing that soon that I could exact my revenge. I levitated my knife over her and began to ram it into her chest, causing her to cry out in agony.

Celestia screamed, "Owww! Owww!"

I continued to ram my knife into her chest and yelled, "This is what you get for kicking me out! This is what you get for punishing me over a stupid friendship letter! This is what you get for not caring if I have a place to live or not!"

Her screams became more agonizing as I continued to ram the knife in her throat. When she finally saw that it was me I stopped momentarily and she yelled, "Twilight, what are you doing here?"

I laughed, "Punishing you for dropping me just because I was late with a friendship letter."

Celestia yelled, "But that......"

She began to cry out in pain again as I rammed her with the knife some more but then something crossed my mind. What if her cries were to alert the guards so I decided to finish this off. I slit her throat and laughed as she let out one final gasp. Finally, I got my revenge. I was able to punish her accordingly for what she had done but I would not be able to celebrate for long. Her cries alerted the guards and caused them to rush into her chambers and capture me. Yes I have powerful magic but so do they and unfortunately, they grabbed me in their aura and I was unable to escape.

Well this is just dandy. I have been captured and who knows what will happen now. While Celestia would likely only banish me to the moon or something, I could easily see Luna handing down a death sentence given her nature and her desire to keep order in this land. All I could do was hope that I wouldn't be put to death but I did know one thing, I would likely never be a free pony again.