• Published 3rd Jun 2017
  • 1,855 Views, 29 Comments

Abra-ca Ga-ga - Shadowmane PX-41



Trixie tries to use magic to win the talent show. But when Equestrian magic interferes, she might get more than just applause...

  • ...
13
 29
 1,855

Trixie's "Little" Helpers

Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Scootaloo bounced around giddily as Trixie shot down the corridors, trying to hold on to the three baby-fied teenagers. In their euphoria, the babies reached up and grabbed Trixie's cheeks, playing around with them as she tried to run.

"Stop it! The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't like her face being touched!" Trixie shook her head rapidly and pried it from the babies' grip. "Once we get you three to Sunset Shimmer, we'll be able to make this all right. Then Trixie will win the talent show, be bathed in applause and cheers, and finally get some recognition around here!"

The babies simply cooed at Trixie, tilting their heads to the side.

"Uh, Trixie? I don't think they understand..." Pinkie Pie lifted a finger.

"Well, of course they don't understand! They're babies!" Trixie snapped her head backwards towards Pinkie. "Teaching them anything is like trying to teach a dog how to do your taxes!"

"Trixie, I know that this seems like a bad time to ask, but how did this happen?" said Rarity. "Your magic tricks usually revolve around sleight of hand and illusions, don't they?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?" Trixie turned towards the stairs and hopped up them one after another.

"Well, if your magic is all trickery, then I've got a bit of a hunch that it wasn't just your magic that messed up your last act. Now, I know that it's almost impossible to grasp, but I think that something else gave you a helping hand in making Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Trixie into babies."

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Do you think maybe some kooky Equestrian magic got mixed into the spell, Rarity?" Pinkie Pie asked. "Because if it did, then we've totally got this. We've fought against some pretty bad things before, but this is the tamest thing yet. Although, now that I say that, little Pound and Pumpkin can be a bit of a handful back home..." She scratched her chin. "Eh, I'm sure we've got it all under control."

"Now, now, Pinkie Pie. You can't just go around and blame Equestrian magic on everything." Rarity wagged her finger at Pinkie. "Even if what happened to Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Scootaloo is a little... bizarre, there's still no proof that someone used Equestrian magic to turn them into infants."

"But it's still gotta be the most likely cause of the whole thing, right?" Pinkie lifted a brow. "I mean, this kind of wacky stuff only happens to us, right? The Fall Formal, the Battle of the Bands, the Friendship Games, Camp Everfree, and now this!" Pinkie used all five of her fingers to count off the events. "In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if our magic got into this little trick."

"Look, girls, I couldn't really care less about what happened back there, alright?" Trixie shook her head vigorously, almost shaking the babies out of her grip. "All that matters now is fixing this before we run out of time. Only then will Trixie win the talent show and be cheered for by the students of Canterlot High!" She ran so fast that she almost missed the door. She skidded on her heels and felt Rarity and Pinkie Pie bump into her as they came to a stop as well, with Twilight being the only one who didn't crash. "Here we are, girls. Room B105."

Trixie balanced on one foot and opened the door with her foot, making sure that the three babies stayed in her arms. As she tried to get it open, she wobbled and struggled to balance. "Wh-whoa... Oh-no!" Trixie eventually slipped, tossing the babies up into the air as the door moved open a few inches.

Rarity, Pinkie, and Twilight all watched their infantile friends fly into the air, laughing as they came hurtling back down to earth. Rarity and Twilight managed to grab Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo safely, while Pinkie Pie did a running dive and caught Fluttershy, rolling forward as she held her up in the air like a football.

"Phew. That was a close one..." Twilight held Fluttershy gently in her arms as she followed Trixie into room B105.

"Too close." Pinkie and Rarity chimed in harmony.

Room B105 was chock full of chemistry beakers, distillation tubes, and test tubes littered around the decks. Some had some concoctions simmering on low heat, while others remained clean and clear, waiting to be used. Motivational posters were planted around the walls, with some telling students to take care when handling the materials, or which formulas would grant them success.

Sunset Shimmer was at the back of the room, doing chemistry while writing down notes on stacks of papers. More specifically, she was being given questions and answering them once she had completed her work. She wore a white lab coat and safety goggles as she used a pair of tongs to carry a phial of red liquid over a beaker and pour it in.

"Sunset? Do you think we could talk with you for a second?" said Twilight, walking over towards her with Fluttershy restlessly trying to reach for stuff, cooing and babbling as she grasped at air.

"Well, of course you can, Twilight. I'm always open to talk." Sunset pulled her head from her studies. "What's going on with—" She immediately stopped when she saw Fluttershy in Twilight's hands, along with Rainbow Dash in Rarity's arms, and Fluttershy hugging Pinkie as tightly as possible "—you? What the HECK happened to Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Scootaloo?!"

"Well, basically, Trixie tried to win the Canterlot High talent show using some pretty complicated magical tricks. Granted, she doesn't really have Equestrian magic like we do, but somehow, she managed to turn Dashie, Flutters, and Scoots into cute little babies," Pinkie spoke up. "Now, Trixie's got until the end of the talent show to turn the three babies back to normal, otherwise, she misses out on winning the prize, which would totally crush her reputation and make it so no-one would ever want to see her tricks ever again!"

"Hey! That last part doesn't count, Pinkie Pie!" Trixie scowled at Pinkie. "I managed to turn three teenagers into babies! I'm sure that the whole WORLD would want to see my tricks after this whole thing ends!"

"Girls! Calm down. We're with Sunset Shimmer now, and I'm sure that she'll find some way to fix this mess." Rarity set Rainbow Dash down on the ground and squeezed both Pinkie and Trixie's shoulders. "Ahem. Anyway, I know that this is all so sudden, Sunset, but this just happened out of nowhere. Do you think you could help us out?"

"Well, I wish that I could, but if you say that it just happened out of nowhere, I'm not sure I could come up with an easy way of trying to fix them." Sunset returned to her experiment, pouring another liquid into the distillers. "They could've been transformed in a number of ways. Equestrian magic surge, someone we don't know of trying to take them out of the picture, or heck, even Trixie's spell actually did some real magic for once." As she worked, she didn't notice that Rainbow Dash was waddling off towards the nearby blackboard on wheels. "I might have some time once I get this finished, but until I do, there's really nothing that I can do for the time being."

"Listen, Sunset, I don't have time to wait for your help." Trixie threw her arm towards the door. "The talent contest could end at any moment, and if I don't get Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Scootaloo back to normal by then, I'm going to lose the talent show!"

"So?" Sunset didn't even look at Trixie.

"So?! Trixie needs to be famous!" Trixie's mouth opened wide. "The Dazzlings opened Trixie's eyes, and now Trixie must become the most popular and successful wizard ever created! And if I fail this talent show because I can't change these three back to normal, then I'll NEVER be able to reach my true potential!"

"Trixie. The Dazzlings were evil villains. Don't try and be popular." Sunset shook her head and carried her distilled potion and poured it into the red liquid, resulting in the whole concoction turning white. "At Canterlot High, we don't have stereotypical students like most other high schools. We have people who love each other as much as they love themselves. Don't try to be the popular kid, the bully, or the nerd. Just be who you are, and you should be perfectly fine."

Before anyone else could say anything, a loud crash came from the side of the room. When everyone looked over, they saw that the blackboard had crashed into the desk, and some of the equipment on it had been tossed onto the floor, where it was either shattered or standing upside down without a crack. Some small giggles came from the corner of the room from Rainbow Dash, who pointed towards the chaos that she had created.

"Dashie!" Pinkie tossed Scootaloo into Trixie's arms and ran over to Rainbow Dash, sweeping her off the floor in a single scoop. "Bad dashie! Bad!" She shook her finger in Rainbow's face, but she pulled her finger into her tiny mouth and began to suckle on it. "Eww! Baby spit!" She rubbed her moist finger down on the side of her dress.

"Even as a baby, Rainbow Dash is still a troublemaker..." Rarity sighed as she watched Pinkie try to control Rainbow Dash, but all in vain as Rainbow climbed up on Pinkie's head and began to pull at her hair. Pinkie's scream pierced everyone's ears, and Rarity held her hands to her ears. "Oh dear. This might be trouble." She ran over to Pinkie and Rainbow to try and calm them both down.

As Scootaloo watched Rainbow mess around with Pinkie Pie, yanking and tugging at her hair, forcing her to move and stumble around the room, she looked up at Trixie and tried to have some playtime of her own. She grabbed Trixie's bra and took her hat off of her head, slipping it down over her body.

"Hey! Give Trixie her hat back!" Trixie tried to grab the hat, but any time she moved her arms, Scootaloo tried to slip through the crack and fall onto the floor. "Uh, I, um. Sunset? Could you give me a hand?"

"Trixie, I'm in the middle of making a highly combustible formula here." Sunset's eyes were fixated on the potion. "Can't you just try and set her down somewhere?"

"I'd love to take her off of your hands, Trixie, but Fluttershy here's really getting into this." Twilight felt her chest tighten more and more as Fluttershy wrapped her tiny arms around Twilight's body. "Can't you just set her down somewhere out of trouble?"

"That's the problem! Every other place here is full, and Rainbow Dash is really giving Rarity and Pinkie a hard time!" Trixie watched the small rainbow-haired infant hang off of Pinkie's hair and pull at the pink locket around her neck. Rarity tried to free Rainbow Dash, but she spat up in Rarity's face, causing her to let out a shriek that could have been heard at the opera.

"Not the dress!" Rarity whined as she looked down at the mushy projectile on her clothes. "Now I look ugly!"

"Oh, get over it, Rarity! Those are the exact same clothes you wear EVERY DAY at Canterlot High!" Trixie scoffed and watched Rarity try and get the spit off of her without making it worse for herself. Her attention was returned to Scootaloo, when she burrowed her head into Trixie's breasts and blew a tiny raspberry. "Hey! Hands off of the merchandise, kid! Trixie doesn't let anyone get in there unless she feels they deserve it!"

Sunset Shimmer let out a gruff sigh and put a small cork onto the test tube, then ran over to Pinkie and Rarity. She took Rainbow Dash from both of them and sat her down on one of the decks. She used the side of her lab coat to clean up whatever residue lingered on Rainbow's lips before rubbing her belly in small circular motions.

Rainbow Dash felt Sunset's finger run over her body, causing all of the muscles in her body to relax with every passing second. Her laughter had degraded down into gentle coos as she waved her hands in the air slowly. Her eyelids fluttered as she tried to grab Sunset's hands, but with no avail as she felt sleep begin to creep into her body. Her eyes closed, she put her thumb in her mouth, and she soon drifted off, suckling deftly as her dreams began to form.

"Man. I've never seen babies get that out of hand before." Sunset Shimmer turned back towards Rarity and Pinkie, who both stared at her slack-jawed with their hairs standing on end. "Now I feel really sorry for all those people who work at day-care centers..."

"At least not all of them are out of control." Twilight Sparkle came up to Sunset, gently rocking Fluttershy back and forth as she looked down at Rainbow Dash. "I know that we're trying to get them turned back to normal, but I think that Fluttershy here's really cute when she's like this."

"Look, Trixie. I'm shocked by this whole thing just as much as you and the others are, but I've still got a lot of work to be done." Sunset lifted Rainbow Dash up and gave her back to Pinkie. "I'll tell you what. I'll finish up my work as quickly as possible, then regroup with you to try and find a solution to this little mishap." She looked over to the door. "But until you do, could I please have some privacy? This is some really important stuff I've gotta get done."

"Come on, Sunset? Can't you just pull some strings for us this one time?" Twilight asked. "I promise that we'll owe you one once all this is over."

"Yeah. We could throw you a party in your honour, carry your groceries to your house for a month, even get you dinner absolutely free!" Pinkie Pie nodded. "Just please help us out with this. Dashie can't be a baby when we're so close to leaving CHS forever! She's gonna feel so mad if we get her back to normal and realize that she's still gonna be stuck here while we're all out getting jobs or going to university! She's gonna be such a grouchy little grouch pants..."

"It just feels wrong to rob the three of them the chance of graduation, even though at the same time, it's also a blessing to go back to being a baby again." Rarity plucked the hat off of Scootaloo's hat and put it back on Trixie's head. "Please, Sunset? We've done so much for you ever since the Fall Formal. Now do you think that you could do something in return for all of us? For your friends?"

"Hmm..." Sunset looked back at her little experiment and saw that everything was stable. She then turned back towards the group and looked down at the three baby-fied teens. In the end, she let out a sigh and smiled at the girls. "Alright. Looks like you've rope me in, girls. Let's see what we can do."

"Yay!" Pinkie jumped into the air.

The other girls all shushed Pinkie and pointed towards Rainbow Dash, who lightly stirred in her sleep, but then went back to snoozing quietly.

"Yay." Pinkie Pie whispered, lightly raising her arms.