• Published 11th May 2017
  • 684 Views, 18 Comments

Elements of Heroism Interlude: First Dates - Bahamut0



Night Terror Has been defeated, and Burst and the gang have some free time. What better way than for the guys who have girls to have their first dates?

  • ...
6
 18
 684

Date 2: Honor's Loyalty

Steel hummed along as music played from his phone. Steel nodded his head along as the sound echoed through his headphones to his ears. He then leaned his body to the left to avoid a rainbow-colored blur go by him. Rainbow Dash skidded to a halt, and the soles of her sneakers were almost smoking from her stopping. "Yo Steel! That was a rockin' party you and the guys turned the gala into!" Steel grinned as he took off his headphones.

"Thanks Dash! You had some pretty sweet moves out there on the dance floor." Steel then looked over Rainbow Dash's build. "Gotta say. You've got a physique like the female guards." Steel then got an idea. "Say..how about a quick hand-to-hand sparring match? I could use a chance to get to know you better. So how about it? Hope you think that's an awesome first date."

Rainbow Dash grinned. "You kidding? That sounds EPIC! Most guys are too scared to try and date me 'cuz I'm such a tomboy."

"That happens to be my favorite type.", Steel said with a smile. "They know how to handle themselves."

"Let's see how you can handle me then soldier boy!", Rainbow Dash said with a playful smirk. The two flew off, and found a clear area. "So how're we gonna do this?" Rainbow Dash cracked her knuckles. "Fists and feet only? Or can we add wings to the mix?"

"Might as well go all-out.", Steel said with a smirk. "I wanna see if I can keep up with the fastest flier in Equestria." Steel got into a defensive stance. "I'll let you get in the first move. But don't think I'll go easy on ya!"

Rainbow Dash chuckled. "I'd be ticked if you held back!" The two stood in ready stances. The wind blew through the air, and Rainbow Dash advanced first! She flew at Steel, and readied herself for a kick! Steel grabbed her leg, and used it to platform off of her to take to the air! Rainbow Dash was surprised, but soon recovered and flew up to him with a fist ready to meet Steel's face! Steel rolled his head to dodge the incoming fist, and aimed a kick at Rainbow Dash's side! Rainbow Dash saw this coming and caught Steel's leg before spinning him in the air! Steel was a bit dizzy afterward, and Rainbow Dash took this as her chance to strike as Steel struggled to keep himself in the air with his wings! But Steel did the unexpected, and dove to the ground! Steel landed on his feet in a crouching position, and looked up at Rainbow Dash with a smirk. Rainbow Dash huffed. "I guess you're pretty good. But I'm not done yet!" Rainbow Dash dove down at Steel full-speed! Steel smiled as he focused some energy into his right leg! Steel then soumersaulted into the air with a silver aura trailing his kick! Rainbow Dash came to a full stop only an instant away from the attack! Steel then stood up.

"How about we settle this on the ground?", Steel asked with a playful smirk. Rainbow Dash smirked in return as she landed.

"Hold on..." Rainbow Dash slipped off her hoodie to reveal her tank top. "Alright! Bring it!" Steel and Rainbow Dahs charged at each other! They limbs became a blur of punches and kicks with neither of them landing a hit! Both weren't letting up, and the two soon found themselves locked in a grapple! Neither was giving the other any ground! But with how long they had been going at it, both were pretty exhausted! The two were heavily panting as their grapple started to waver and they tumbled along the ground! Rainbow Dash smirked down at Steel as she noticed she was on top of him when they had come to a stop. "Heh! Looks like I win!"

Steel smirked. "That. Or, you've left yourself wide open!" Steel then began to tickle Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash couldn't help but laugh out loud! "Happy I didn't kiss you this time?", Steel asked as he ceased tackling Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash's sides had recovered, and she smiled down at Steel.

"Actually...I kinda miss you kissing me. It's nice, y'know?" Rainbow Dash then leaned her face down at Steel's. "I'm just mad I didn't get the first move.", she said with a flirty smile as she closed the distance with a kiss. Steel all too happily returned the kiss with a make-out session. The two simply rested. "Hey, Steel? I...I l-" Steel put a finger to Rainbow Dash's mouth.

"I know you're gonna have a hard time saying it. But I already know." The two continued kissing. "You know? It's a shame guys that were interested in you didn't have the guts to ask you out."

Rainbow Dash tilted her head in confusion. "Why's that?"

Steel smiled. "You're a pretty good kisser."

Rainbow Dash smiled and playfully punched Steel in the arm. "Back to lip-locking boyfriend."