• Published 4th Dec 2017
  • 346 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Pony: Retrieving the Elements - BlackFeather



Twilight and friends go on an adventure to Retrieve the stolen Elements of Harmony.

  • ...
 0
 346

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Breaking into the Imperial Prison Block wasn’t the easiest or smoothest part of the plan. After successfully tunneling their way in a guardsman saw them and almost raised the alarm. If Rainbow dash hadn’t been in front and caught the guard, then the group would be in trouble.

“Alright Rainbow dash” said Twilight. Rainbow got dressed in the guard’s armor and could walk around more freely. They soon encountered another guard which was monitoring a hallway. Rainbow walked towards the guard in the way the guards patrol the prison and ended up right next to him. She then decked him in the neck and he went into unconsciousness. Pinkie got dressed as well and the group continued.

“Black Feather. Is that you” The group turned to see a prisoner looking at Black Feather.

“Yeah that’s him” another prisoner said. Many of the prisoners looked in wonder and awe.

“How do they know you” Twilight asked. One of the prisoners answered for him.

“Black Feather, here is a legend from the days of the Rebellion”

The girls had a slight gasp when they heard that. “You were a rebel. But how did you become a courier” Twilight asked.

“A story for a later time, let’s get these guys out of these cells” Black Feather said.

After freeing a good portion of the rebels Black Feather told them his plan and that a wide scale prison break would ruin it. When the last of the prison guards were taken out Rainbow and Pinkie started to guard the prison entrance, Black Feather lead the rebels to free the rest then he would meet Rarity at the laundry room. The rest of the Girls left to head to where they were needed.

Spike hadn’t been this nervous since the Equestria Games. He had to walk through the front gates so the gate guards could vouch and say they saw him enter if trouble aroused. Spike walked up to the gate and was stopped by the guard. “Alright Squire you know the drill” the guard said.

“Yes sir” Spike said. Spike handed the guard his identification card and orders to enter the Palace. Black Feather told him that Squires were graded by stance and order to their superiors.

“Alright Squire, head on in” the guard handed Spike the papers back and moved aside.

“Thank you, sir,” Spike said, saluted, and walked Into the Palace.

Spike’s job was to get to the fifth floor which was where the treasury was. He had to get as many of the guards and faculty off the floor so it would be easier for Black Feather, Twilight and Flutter shy to get to him. He had a tough job but he would do it with confidence.

Twilight and Flutter shy had been stopped on the second floor to clean up a spill that a caterer made. It wasn’t big and they cleaned it up in a minute before continuing. “Twilight, what do we do once on the third floor” Flutter shy asked.

“We have to stall until Black Feather finds us and helps us to the next floor” Twilight said. The two made it to the third floor and continued to walk around until.

“Hey, you two maids” Twilight and Flutter shy turned to see a guard approaching them.

“Yes, sir how may we assist” Twilight said.

“The Generals cat made a small mess in his quarters, we need it cleaned up, it shouldn’t take very long” the guard said.

“Of course,” Twilight said. The guard led them down the hallway until they reached a door. The guard opened it and inside the two girls saw the one Griffon they had hoped to not see. General Iron Wing.

Apple jack had entered the kitchen with little problems. She got in and asked the head chef about work. The chef just told here to take inventory for now. So, Apple jack has been counting the storage rooms contents getting a thorough number of all the supplies. She had just finished when the head chef called for here. “take this cart of food to the barracks for the soldiers, it is their dinner time”

“Yes chef” Apple jack said, she took the cart and proceeded to the barracks.

Rarity had reached the room of the Princess Georgina. She had to take the laundry and any other things the Princess needed cleaning. Rarity knocked on the door then heard a response. “Come in” Rarity entered the room and closed the door.

“Your highness, I have come for any object that need cleaning” Rarity said and bowed.

Georgina was a beautiful lady. She had that bright Golden hair and that silk looking skin and beauty that matched the night’s starry sky. The Princess turned around from the desk she was sitting at. “Thank you miss, my laundry is over there and the bed sheets need to be changed as well” Georgina said with a very sweet voice.

“Of course, your highness” Rarity said. She bowed again grabbed the laundry basket, took the sheets off the bed and exited the room.

Rarity walked down to the first floor again and entered the laundry room where two others were also washing things. Rarity went to a washing station and began washing the clothes. After a few minutes the two-other maidens finished their washing and left the room but unfortunately a third entered and turned to Rarity. “Who’s are these” the women asked. She was a bit older and wrinkly.

“The Princess’s, she asked me to wash them and get a change of bed sheets for her” Rarity said.

“What, well then I’ll finish the clothes you take the bed sheets and return to make her highness’s bed” the women said. “But- “

“now” Rarity took that as her leave.

“now what, I can’t let in Black feather” Rarity thought as she looked towards the window’s. “Or can I”

Black Feather was waiting by the laundry door longer than planned. He had hoped that Rarity had not been caught or hung up by someone. Black Feather anxiously tapped his foot on the ground and waited.

He then heard a window opening to his right. He hid in the shadows only to see Rarity put a sheet in her hands out side and shake it around. He heard her say. “oh, I really hate having these problems arrive, but now this should be efficient” Rarity said. She brought back the sheet and walked away leaving the window open. Realization dawned on Black Feather that a problem had occurred but now it was fixed. Black Feather entered through the window and closed it and began his way to the third floor to get Twilight and Flutter shy.

Twilight and Flutter shy had to have had the worst luck in their lives at that moment. General Iron Wing was right in front of them. However bad luck they had some good snuck its way through because he had not recognized them. They bowed so he had a harder chance of seeing their faces. “welcome, my cat knocked over my vase over there from that table, that’s all I need cleaned” the General said. Twilight worked on the broken vase pieces and flutter shy cleaned up the water and flowers.

The general studied them for a minute before asking a question. “How long have you been maids in the Palace, mind my asking” Twilight stood and bowed.

“we’ve been working in the Palace for one year my lord” the general shrugged and turned to his papers. After ten seconds or so he turned around to see Twilight still in the same place. The General smiled to himself and said.

“My apologies please continue working”

“No apologies necessary my lord” Twilight said and continued picking up the broken vase pieces. The general frowned, shrugged and worked more on his papers.

After the mess was cleaned up the girls got dismissed by the General and departed. After the General was alone he said to himself. “It might have been my imagination. But better alert his majesty” The General said and headed to the Emperor’s room.