• Published 7th May 2017
  • 1,925 Views, 37 Comments

Who da warchief now? - Black Owl



After his supposed death, Vol'jin has awaken, said death not being permanent. After accepting a deal, he was transported to the land of Equestria to rule the almost extinct race of trolls, and with Bwonsamdi he will try to revive this fallen race.

  • ...
5
 37
 1,925

An annoying queen moves at the village.

Author's Note:

So this is another chapter, I know the story is on hiatus, but this chapter was already half written so I decided to finish it. This one is short, I know. However it seems like I have less and less time to write. So this story will remain on hiatus for the time being. Please tell me if you like this new format of short chapters. If you find any mistakes please point them out, I am half blind sometimes too. ;-;

One word, annoying, and it describes Chrysalis exactly. Chrysalis behaved exactly like a spoiled brat the second we started moving. She didn't even walk herself, she put four drones to carry her on her throne. And she didn't stop there, oh no. She started telling me exactly what type of decorations she wanted in her room, along with a castle to be built (I actually didn't mind that one). The problem was the cost of that idiotic room of hers. She wanted an emerald bed with a mattress made out of gold silk, and everything in her room had to be decorated with emeralds so they'll match her eyes. And she wanted cake made out of love energy, luckily I have a potion for the love energy from back home.

The trip back home seemed like it took us years to make, even trough it actually took a week. At least at night I could finally rest, that would be the case IF SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SLEEP TOGETHER WITH ME. All those nights I was used as a body pillow and had to deal with her constant moving and cuddling. And I need to deal with it, without her, the changelings won't be on our side that easily and there will be a war. Even trough I could win it, it's way better to not have any casualties.


After we finally got home I thought that I would be free from her nagging me. After answering some questions made by the troll villagers I was stopped by Chrysalis. "Heyo! I need something!" 'By the Loas... Not again...'

"What is it now?" I said trough my teeth. 'This bitch is going to make my hair grey...'

"Weeeeell, I want a pet! All the trolls have one!" The second she said that I started rubbing my eyes.

"Why do you ask ME instead of the tamer!?" I said trough my teeth with so much venom I could kill someone with it.

"Well, you are the cutest! Boop~" She said while trying to look cute as she booped my nose. 'Ughhhhh'

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiine! BUT IF YOU ANNOY ME AGAIN I'LL RIP OFF YOUR WINGS!" I said while I grit my teeth at her.

"Hehe okey~" She said as she kissed my nose, completely ignoring me threat. 'I'll lock her in her room once it's done and put a magic nullifying ring on her horn so she won't be able to get out.' Motioning for her to follow me I made my way to the taming grounds and showed her the fledgling pterrordaxes, the devilsaurs, the raptors and the direhorns.

"OH Oh! I want that one!" She said pointing at a baby Devilsaur with emerald green scales and a ocean blue stomach. 'Of course she wanted the gigantic one that can stampede trough everything.' I moved closer and grabbed the devilsaur by the back of his neck and gave it to Chrysalis who hugged it. I later learned that she named it Zima.


After I put a tamer to explain and teach Chrysalis about the devilsaur, also how to bind with her. The problem however, was that she kept annoying everyone with Zima. Using her as an excuse to do stupid things like trying to drink random potions, interrupting Voodoo rituals that could make her loose her soul, those being just a few of all the things she did.

And of course the inevitable happen, she got lost in the dessert. And of course, guess who had to go after her? Me of course... why me you ask? She left a note saying: 'If I get lost send Vol'jin, if he isn't the one who comes I'll teleport away to a random location.' Ughh, that woman... it took a while to find her, since she went into a cave. And of course it wasn't empty.

"CHRYSALIS! ARE YOU HERE!?" I screamed as I entered the darkness of the cave. Mumbling a spell for night vision, I continued my search for her. It didn't take long to hear her giggle. "CHRYSALIS, WHERE ARE YOU!?" But instead of a response she started to giggle again. 'By the Loas...' It took HOURS to find her. And when I did she was having a tea party with Zima...

"Chrysalis, what are you doing..." I said with an annoyed tone.

"Having a tea party!" She said happily as she sipped her tea.

"Chrysalis, you have exactly 10 seconds to come with me back to the village before I burn your tea party to the ground." I said while a flame appeared in my hand, shining brightly.

"EEP! Ok, ok, I'm going." And with a flash of her horn the tea party disappeared. And with that she followed me back to the village to help build the castle.


The castle was built, with the help of the changelings in a surprisingly short amount of time, in two weeks to be exact. The castle was made from the same material as the old changeling hive. We also built six towers surrounding the castle in all directions, each tower was armed with a ballista and a magic infused crystal that allowed communication between the towers, but also with me. Thus, giving us a more safe place in case of an attack. Before that all we had is a wall around the village, so this is a great improvement. We also took the dragon skull and transformed it into a throne, which was quite intimidating, too bad Chrysalis always wants to stay in my lap while the council starts and starts doing stupid things, thus destroying all the intimidation the throne has.

The good news are that the griffons are going to give us a visit, all I can do is hope that they aren't like Chrysalis...