• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 1,393 Views, 44 Comments

Sins Interlude: HiE - SCP Pinkamena



Mike a normal man, finds himself in Equestria and his other selves say "Hi" to the world.

  • ...
7
 44
 1,393

Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!!

Sloth laid on the ground snoring and her hair over her face. She stopped snoring and got up but was still asleep.

".....Thristy....." was all she muttered and went to the sink. The fauset was running and she stuck her mouth were the water began. Water came out of her nose and after her (rather large) drink, she fell to the ground. She snored lightly and Wrath and Envy came walking in the room.

"She's out like a light."

"No, REALLY?!" Envy coward in the corner as Wrath picked up Sloth and moved her to the library. She snored louder as she was put on the couch in the library. As Wrath began to walk away he started to wonder what she was dreaming of. At one point she mumbled something about funny shapes, he looked around and saw Twilight walk in.

"Oh hello! How can I help yoAHHH!"

"Do you have something that'll let me see what's in her head?" Wrath asked as she recovered from his jump.

"Hmmm I might have something...oh!" She said grabbing a book of spell. "The 'Two bodies, One mind' that should do it. Ok you might feel a tingle." She said as she put the spell in affect.

"Alright I'm in ok, I see a sheep. Hmm, not really what I thought. Wait whats it-oh god, OH GOD, AHHH!!!" He screamed as saw whatever is in Sloth's mind.

"What? What is it?" Twilight said concerned.

"AHHH!!! TURN IT OFF!!!! IT BURNS! AHHHH!!!" Wrath said rolling on the ground cluching his head.

"Ok, ok! I'll stop the connection!." She said as the spell faded. Wrath stopped moving and breathed heavily.

"I now have a phobia of sheeps." He said as he got up and walked out of the library.