• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 1,393 Views, 44 Comments

Sins Interlude: HiE - SCP Pinkamena



Mike a normal man, finds himself in Equestria and his other selves say "Hi" to the world.

  • ...
7
 44
 1,393

Ch. 6 Back at school...

This part of the story tells what happened after Andrew walked in the class room. Enjoy!

"Please, monster don't hurt us!" A pink filly with a little tiara said as she pushed a silver filly infront of her. He looked at them confused. He bent down still on his feet but eye level with her.

"Now, why would I do that?" He asked her and that point every pony in the room stopped shaking. "Why? I mean, yeah I could hurt you but why would I?" He said looking her with a small smile.

"So yur not gonna 'urt us?" A yellow southern filly said. looking at him with big brown eyes.

"Yeah! I ain't gonna hurt a soul. You have my word, the others however..." He said to her looking back to remember the others he was talking about. He stood up straight again and walked to the back of the class. he stood over the table with the arts and crafts and began drawing. The other school fillies and even the teacher were amazed by the way he drew what looked to be a planet.

"This, my fine friends, is Earth...my home." He said looking at his picture. He propped it up for the others to see he started marking off the contients, major cities, achievements the world made. He started marking off more grim things like wars and genocides.

"There was a man not like me, his name was Adolf Hitler. He made a entire purity rant saying that 'If you are not German, you are not worthy of living.' That's when a war, World War II, started. He declaired war with his neighboring countries, to take total control of them. He killed some of his own, killed everyone, the most frightening thing he did though, was kill a group of people called 'The Jews'. He said they were killing children eatting them alive. Of coarse being a leader, they believed him. Thats when the Jewish Genocide accord. Millions of innocents sent to their deaths by one man and a lie." Andrew said to the entire class who was listening so carefully a needle would drop and you could hear it. The teacher, Cheerilie, was litsening to his story so intently she never noticed the class.

"Any questions?" He said after the brief lecture, and a dozen hooves went in the air along with Cheerilie's

"What happened to this 'Hitler' man?" A silver filly asked him with a shy voice.

"He commited suicide so the Powers wouldn't kill him." He said and every hoof in the room went down. Apparently that was the question they all had. "Welp! I hope that gives you a brief history lesson on Earth, its government, and its few skeletons in its closet."

He waved and the class waved back, when they turned to the windows after he left they soon relized it was pitch dark! He talked the entire day away!

*The Next Day*

Andrew walked back into the class for a small visit and when he did he found the entire class shut up in a mear 2 seconds.

"Let me guess, you want me to tell you more about my world correct?" He asked and everypony in the room nodded. "Fine, but there's lots of other things we could do, like for starters NAMES!" He said raising his voice a bit.

"Ah'm Applebloom"
"Scootaloo"
"Sweetie Belle"
"Diamond Tiara, one of the most richest ponies in the land!" Diamond said with a high voice. Andrew looked down at her and picked the tiara off her head.

"HEY! Give. It. BACK!" She yelled jumping up to get at it. He simply put it someplace were she couldn't reach it.

"Tell me what does that picture there represent?" He asked Miss Cheerilie.

"They're the special talent of a pony. Like mine the three flowers with the smiles, I love making children smile." She said with confidence.

"Hmm, O.K. Now you, silver one! what does yours represent?" He asked Silver Spoon.

"My family is in the silver company, and I help make the silverware." She said being shy as she could be.

"Alright now you, Diamond Tiara was it? What does yours represent?" He asked her with a stern look. She was in a corner. What did her cutie mark mean? What was she good at?

"I...I'm good at wearing tiaras?" She said with a sheepish smile. He looked around the room and found wear he put her tiara.

"You mean this? Your good at wearing this? Worthless." He said as he dropped the tiara in front her. "If you don't know what your own talent is, then don't go boasting saying your rich! Got that?" He said scolding her like a father would. She sheepishly shook her head and went back to the desk.

"Now remember the other day when I said that one man and his lie killed millions?" Diamond Tiara shook her head. "You will end up like him if you don't stop lieing. I can tell that you also make fun of others as well. That's the start, and it's gonna grow faster than a daisy." He said looking in her eyes.

Diamond looked around at all the blan-ponies, she had made fun of. She felt dead inside and felt horrible about it.

"Can I...." She muttered from he desk.

"Say again dear it sounded like you went through a tunnel."

"Can I go up and apologize to everypony." She said as a tear came from her eye.

"Yes. Yes you can." He said putting on a smile. Diamond then approched the front of the class and began saying her apology.