• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 1,392 Views, 44 Comments

Sins Interlude: HiE - SCP Pinkamena



Mike a normal man, finds himself in Equestria and his other selves say "Hi" to the world.

  • ...
7
 44
 1,392

Flashback Squence; Gluttony and Famine

"Dieing is easy, watching someone die is the hard part..."

"Famine you ok?" Gluttony said as he help his wife up the hill. Famine nodded and sat on the hill as they both looked up at the fire filed sky.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Famine said as she snuggled in Gluttony. "Gula, whats wrong?" She said calling him by his pet name.

"Do you love me Fam?" He asked her by her pet name.

"What kind of question is that? Of coarse I do. Why what brings that up?" She asked concerned. He look down at her and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm worried, to be honest, I mean with a kid on the way..." He said trailing off. She prodded his cheek with her finger and smiled.

"I'm nervous too Gula, but you have to except it. Because I know I did." She said as kissed him. Her power depleating him of energy, but his keeping his energy full.

The kiss was made short as the ground suddenly rumbled they both looked at the ground and then at eachother.

"Get up! We need to move!" He said picking her up, but it was too late. They were both found dangling from the what was a hill now a cliff. "Famine! Hold on! I'll pull you up!" He said as he started to pull her up. As Gluttony was however, the ground under him started to give out.

"Gula! leave me..."

"What?! No! Your my wife, I'll won't leave you for anything!"

"There's no other way Gluttony, either I let go and you live, or we both die."

"No, no, don't say that! You'll be fine you hear me!"

"Goodbye, Gula. I love you so much..." She said as she forced his hand to let go of her.

"FAMINE!!! NO!!....Famine....no, I'm sorry...I'm so, so sorry..."

-----

Gluttony woke in his bed with tears in his eyes.

"Famine...I'm sorry I wasn't there for you..."