• Published 7th May 2017
  • 695 Views, 20 Comments

Songs of the Siren - Silver Inkwell



This is about Romance between a land pony and a seapony. This is their story.

  • ...
3
 20
 695

The Discovery

Chapter Two: The Discovery

I’ve always grown up with the stories of the sea told to me when I was just a very small tiny little colt. And I was always asking my parents for more answers.

But they always just smiled and said only just one thing, ‘One day my child, soon.”

And that was all that they had to say on that matter and subject.

I suppose that I can understand their reasons and actions now… but back then I was just completely clueless and oblivious. I found the letter hidden in the old grandfather clock that we had, but there was one thing that I never told my friend. They never said anything about Seaponies except specifically for when the first thought they saw it, but they gave up this quest and found mares that lied by the sea in a kingdom unknown, I suppose that they could be Seaponies, their wives, but they never state it specifically. However, they always did say that their wives yearned for the sea just as they did, they wanted the water and oceans. I suppose that they could be of the sea, but I really honestly do not truly know yet. And because of this my very good friend and loyal advisor Sebastian was not told of this, after all, if I wasn’t sure why lead him to have any hope at all? For he was very old. Yet somehow still seemed young to me instead for a very strange and mysterious reason that I never could quite figure out…

Anyhow, enough about me, I’ll let Sebastian continue the story.