• Published 7th May 2017
  • 695 Views, 20 Comments

Songs of the Siren - Silver Inkwell



This is about Romance between a land pony and a seapony. This is their story.

  • ...
3
 20
 695

Bonus Chapter 2

Bonus Chapter Two

“So, that’s your story then?”

“Yes, it is,” Forrest said.

The wizard took another sip of tea, “Thanks for the tea, really, but where is this King Cosmos you speak of, I would like to meet him.”

“East, in the land of Alicar.”

“Ah yes, East, I knew that I would find something down here in the South, but I never imagined seaponies,” the stranger said.

“Yeah, and I never imagined that we would tell you this.”

“Well I’m sorry for slipping a truth potion into the tea, but I assure you, your story is safe with me, it will be secure forever.”

“Yes, but how did you get that phoenix?”

“Oh? Felicia? I found her all alone in the wildlands.”

“Ah, I see that now,” Forrest said nodding.

“So, where will you go now?” Lily asked.

“East of course, and one day, I will defeat those Sirens.”

“You will?” Sebastian said very surprised.

“Yes, I will, I promise.”

“So, it was nice meeting you and I hope that we can be friends.”

“Me too, but your tale is slightly wrong.”

“How so?”

“Orion Sky is still alive.”

“No, he’s dead,” Lily said.

“Correction, his future self is dead, he used a time travel spell, one of my own ironically enough since I will one day prove he is a traitor, and he went back in time to try altering history, however, he failed to recognize that in doing so he would become part of history, timelines, they make no sense.”

“Yes, they’re very confusing, but how can you know all of this?”

“I was the ones that made the time travel spell, I can detect time anomalies.”

“Yes, of course you can,” Forrest said.

“Well then, thanks for the tea, but I must go now, King Cosmos awaits.”

“Goodbye for now Starswirl,”

“Yes, goodbye, I hope that we can meet again because I just love making cameo appearances,” he said smiling.

“Wait, what?” Forrest asked.

“Don't question his logic,” Sebastian said.

And with that the wizard left them to follow his own special and unique story.

Author's Note:

Honorable Mentions:[these are Followers that stand out for from the rest even though I love all of you equally enough (some more than others though) and also have the same amount of respect too as well.]

MLPmatthewl419: For editing some of my stuff/things/stories. Thanks a whole lot. (#56)

RuinQueenofOblivion: #54.

Jongoji245: My very first follower.

Kikio3000: My second follower.

Foxhelm: My fifth follower and a recurring commenter.

SilverKaizoku: #20 and the first person to offer having their story edited by me directly to me through PM.

Bad Dragon: #21 and yet another recurring commenter.

Note Of A Ghost: #31.

BloodyKhan: #34.

The Only Brony: #36.

Sparkletop Rainbows: #49.

Equestriasservant: #50

Garnot: #61.

Calming Moon: #62.

Sky Blue CMC: #66, and the one who pushed other people to get me to 100+ Followers!!!

randome284: #68.

Classy Maud Pie: #80.

ItsASillyLittleGame: #94

Fox On The Run: #97

CaioCoia: #98

#99

#100

This took more than a month, but I feel it's definitely worth the wait.
And any bad parts is my fault, probably.
Anyhow, if you like it, well, just hit the like button.
I hope you loved and enjoyed this though and please, leave all thoughts, ideas, and opinions down below in the comments section.
And until next time, peace out.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment