• Published 1st Mar 2017
  • 1,090 Views, 242 Comments

Hillary Clinton Saves Equestria - Try Hard



Hillary must use her power of feminism to defeat the evil Drumpf once and for all.

  • ...
205
 242
 1,090

Chapter 2- WAR IS COMING

Author's Note:

Alternate coverart!!

Very quickily, Twilight gathered all of the girls together in her library, determined to tell them all about their new god-emperor and to convince them to banish away Celestia and Luna from their minds and praise.

After a long and lengthy discussion about the man she saw arrive at Ponyville, the other girls dissented to her opinion; however, just as they were about to leave, frustrated at Twilight's’ treachery towards their princesses, Trump burst in through the library door, his hands on his hips and his chest sticking out proudly.

“Follow me, girls, and WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.”

All of the girls quickly became fazed by the glorious god-emperor and saliva dripped out of their mouths as their draws dropped at the smoothy glorious hair of his.

All but Applejack.

“What in tarnations? This an’t no ‘Murica!”

Then Trump, sensing a possible threat to his godliness, bent his hips to the right, put his hands up and behind his head with his elbows pointing outwards, and pelvic thrusted towards her. A shockwave erupted from his couch, blowing Applejack over, as the musk of a real working man washed over her.

Quickly, her mind changed on everything.

“Wowzers, Lord Emperor Trump, I never knew how wrong I was! I’m sorry! Please accept my forgiveness!”

Applejack bowed at his feet, ensuring that she was being super submissive at the feet of the most glorious man in the universe.

Straightening his posture, he composed himself very formally as his shining abs could be seen through his perfectly-tailored shirt.

“It is alright, for the American people need me. The fake news will not win today, my fellow Americans. It is time to fight back against the establishment.”

He stepped outside with the girls in tow, Twilight couldn’t help but notice his perfectly sculpted butt muscles, enjoying seeing them move underneath his perfectly-tailored garments.

--------------------

Trump gathered all of the ponies in ponyville and after each pony forked over ten dollars, he handed them each a MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN hat which were very very popular amongst him and his supporters.

As he was doing so, a lone pegasus guard, obviously of the royal kind, flew down from where canterlot was near. He looked very tired and beat up. In marker, a bunch of feminist slurs such as MAN TEARS and MEMEINIST were written all over his face along with bits of spittle and cheap makeup.

He cried out as he landed in front of Trump, “Sir! Please! You have to help us in the town of Canterlot!! A evil woman arrived and is sjw-ing everyone in the city of canterlot! Please help!”

Hearing this, Trump whispered under his breath, “Hillary…”

Lord Emperor Trump, in his magnificence, took his stance as emperor and pointed to canterlot and announced, “The fight against the media begins today! Tonight, we debate in hell!”

As he commanded, Trump, his supporters (including the freshly-converted town of ponyville because the media didn’t get in the way between trump and the people), and the military all marched on towards the village of canterlot.

------------------

(In canterlot castle)

Luna, Celestia, and Hillary all sat together at the tippy top of the tallest tower in the castle. They stared upon their lands as Hillary pointed out various towns and spoke, “I feel like women are getting oppressed there and there and there.” Each time pointing to a new place.

As she was pointing to every place she could see, she gasped, seeing a bright light explode from Ponyville.

“Trump…” she whispered under her breath angrily.

She stood up, even more angry now.

“We must stop him now!”

Luna immediately got up and started agreeing, shouting pedophile and misogynist towards where Hillary was pointing. Celestia however, looked at where Hillary was pointing, contemplating who this ‘Trump’ was. He sounded powerful at the very least.

However, before she could ask, Hillary leaped outside the window, landing to the very bottom of the canterlot castle with a super hero jump, amazing the entirety of the city of Canterlot.

Luna followed soon after, stumbling on her way out the window, and screaming as she fell down very fastly.

Celestia however, frowned, still laying down looking at the town as it glowed a bright red white and blue.

“War is coming…”