• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 1,827 Views, 11 Comments

Spiders and Destiny: Rise of Wolf-Spider - Funnel Web



This is basically a what if Equestria had it's own Spider-Man. If you're a fan of both, then follow Midnight Wolf on this adventure as you head into the like of the Deadly Wolf-Spider. He'll face lots of enemies so be prepared for some excitement.

  • ...
8
 11
 1,827

Chapter 5 First Time in Ponyville

Chapter 5 First Time in Ponyville

Midnight was just walking around the school, all depressed. It felt like nothing was gonna make him happy after what happened to his mother. He just shut everypony out on who tried to comfort him. Plus every time when he comes home now, he’s all alone. He just takes care of himself. When Midnight was one the roof of his own house, just trying to forget all of the things that happened with tears in his eyes, Celestia appeared behind him and tried to comfort him.

“I miss her alot, today” said Midnight, with depression in his voice.

“I know” Celestia replied, trying to help Midnight hold back all of his tears.

“I just don’t know what to do. I just feel so lost without her”.

“Your mother loved you. You were like her special prince to her. …...Which is why I’m giving this assignment for you”.

Midnight turns around to look at Celestia. Celestia used her magic to make Midnight’s costume appear in front of her. Midnight was not surprised that Celestia knew who he was in that mask. Celestia handed Midnight his costume.

“Midnight, with your gift, I need you to head to Ponyville and study friendship and defend it from any evil” Celestia said, with a smile on her face. “I know it’s what your mother would have wanted”.

Midnight was starting to forge a smile once again and wiping the tears away. He hugged Celestia and thanked her for trying to comfort him. He put his costume in a backpack and headed off to Ponyville, preparing to start a new life and study friendship.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile in Manehattan, The Royal Guards got called in for some kind of attack that happened a few hours ago. The witnesses that some kind of pony-like creature was flying and threw some weird looking bombs in the woods. The guards went in and checked out the bomb site.

“Woah! What in the name of Celestia happened here?” said one of the guards, with confusion in his voice.

“It must have been a big bomb if the explosion was this big” said the second guard.

They heard some weird kind of weird laugh that sounded a little evil. One of the guards question of who did that laugh. But he turned to the other guard and assumed that was him.

“Wow! That laugh really sounded good if you practiced for a play or something” the first guard said.

“Um, that wasn’t me” said the second guard, with a little worry in his voice.

When they turned around, a tiny little ball of metal that looked like an apple landed in front of them. It started beeping and blew up right in front of their faces. The guards went flying and landed back on the ground, badly injured. They couldn’t see what threw that bomb, all they saw was a pony-like...thing throwing another bomb at them while laughing like a maniac. The explosion really injured the guards. They were lucky to be alive and there were a few witnesses. Equestria better prepare itself because this pony seems stronger than expected.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Midnight arrives in Ponyville, with his costume in his backpack. It seemed peaceful. Midnight is prepared to start a new life and study friendship, starting right now. Only problem was that he didn’t know where to start. Midnight see’s a pink pony and walked over to her.

“Hey, excuse me miss, do you think you could show me around Ponyville? I..just arrived here and I don’t know where to go” Midnight asked the pink pony.

The pony randomly gasped and was gone at an instant. Midnight wondered if it was something he said. He simply shrugged it off and went off to find somepony else to look for directions. So many hours later, Midnight was so exhausted. For some reason, he got a letter and it said to head to the treehouse in Ponyville. When he got there, he figured since he was a pegasus, he’ll go through the window. When he went inside, it was pretty dark.

“Sheesh, can somepony turn on the lights or something?” Midnight said in his head.

When the lights came on, it went really loud really quickly. Everypony screamed surprise and that literally scared Midnight. Midnight was really confused of what was going on. The pink pony from earlier explained everything.

“Hi, I’m Pinkie Pie and I threw this party just for you and the other new pony. You did say that you were new here, right? You must be new-” Pinkie said really fast before being interrupted by Midnight.

“Woah, woah woah. Slow down, Pinkie. What did ya mean by the other new pony?” Midnight asked, with question in his voice.

Pinkie pointed at the pony at the other side of the room. It was….Twilight Sparkle?! Midnight was surprised that she was here. Although she was surprised that Midnight was here as well, she moaned because she’s been trying to tell everypony about the return of Nightmare Moon but all everypony did was welcomed her in the nicest ways and that really annoyed Twilight.

“I see that both of you know each other” Pinkie said with a big grin on her face. “This calls for a PARTY!”.



To Be Continued.....