• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 1,821 Views, 11 Comments

Spiders and Destiny: Rise of Wolf-Spider - Funnel Web



This is basically a what if Equestria had it's own Spider-Man. If you're a fan of both, then follow Midnight Wolf on this adventure as you head into the like of the Deadly Wolf-Spider. He'll face lots of enemies so be prepared for some excitement.

  • ...
8
 11
 1,821

Chapter 13 Back In Black

Several weeks have passed. Everypony thought that the Deadly Wolf-Spider had died a year ago but they were wrong. Twilight believes that Midnight is ready to become the Deadly Wolf-Spider again. She brings out the symbiote. But Twilight gives Midnight one big, major warning.

“Midnight, what I’m about to give you is a symbiote, a life form that bonds with another. When it bonds with you, you have to be in control of it before it controls you. It isn’t like walking for the first time. This is serious. You sure you want the symbiote?”

Twilight gave Midnight a few minutes to think this through. After a few minutes, Midnight nodded yes and Twilight released the symbiote. The ooze spots Midnight and starts crawling towards him. When it grabs Midnight, it starts to bond with him. It was covering his whole body. When it reached his head, Midnight closed his eyes. When the symbiote completely bonded with Midnight, he was a completely different pony. The symbiote had given him a new suit. It looked like his old green and yellow suit but was different in a lot of ways. The colors were replaced with black and white. His mask, chest, gloves, and top wings were black while his eyes, symbol, bottom wings, arms, legs, were white. Other than that, his suit was the same, it was just different colors. Midnight stood still, not saying a word. Twilight got concerned, so she walked closer to Midnight.


“Midnight? Is that you?” Twilight asked Midnight.

“Yeah. It’s me. I’m in full control. I’m not gonna lie, I liked the original green and yellow colors on my old costume. But it does has it’s upsides, like being stealthy” Wolf-Spider replied while looking at his new suit.

After a few seconds of looking at his new suit, Wolf-Spider decided to head out and take the suit for a test drive. Twilight wished him good luck and he was off. When Wolf-Spider shot his first web, he went flying.

“Wooooooooaaaaah! Unbelieveable! I could never web swing that far before!” Wolf-Spider said to himself.

When Wolf-Spider looked at his webbing, it was completely black. Wolf-Spider was completely shocked. The suit was making it’s own webbing. The suit upgraded all of his powers. Speed, agility, and durability. He questioned how strong he was. He saw an old abandoned shaft and lifted the whole thing up

“Wow! I used to have trouble lifting up a single pony over my shoulder, before” Midnight said, in surprise. When everypony around him looked at his direction, they can see the abandoned shaft, but they can’t see him. Wolf-Spider is shocked, the suit even upgraded his stealth ability.

“You’re definitely my kind of suit. You know what, I think I’ll keep you” Wolf-Spider said to himself.

Wolf-Spider decided to go find to crime to go beat up. Wolf-Spider kept on swinging around ponyville, patrolling the streets. When the buzzing noise went off in his head, he stopped swinging. A lightning bolt struck in front of him, revealing...Princess Luna! She had white in her eyes, Wolf-Spider can definitely tell that something’s up with her.

“You are trespassing on Equestria property, parasite. Leave now or face my wrath” Luna said in a furious voice.

“What?! Hey Luna! It’s Me, Wolf-Spider!” Wolf-Spider said.

“Stupid creature, you dare try to intimidate me by sounding like one of my friends?! Pathetic!” Luna shouted.

Wolf-Spider got really worried. He said in his head “Shoot! She must not recognize me with this new suit. She probably senses the symbiote but not me. Great job, new suit. You’ve blocked me from my friends so they can’t recognize me. Thank you very much. I gotta do something before she banishes me to the moon or something” before dodging a blast from Luna.

Before Luna could banish Wolf-Spider to the moon, she got interrupted by another blast the stop them both. Both of them looked the left to see….Twilight! She must have seen the fight at her tree house.

“Luna, that is Wolf-Spider! I just gave him a new suit!” Twilight said to Luna.

“But..Wolf-Spider died in that explosion a year ago!” Luna replied.

“I thought so too, but it turns out that he was in a coma. But he’s back and better than ever”.

“Is this true? Are you the real Wolf-Spider?”

Wolf-Spider nodded yes and ordered the symbiote to show himself, revealing Midnight’s face. Luna is shocked. Midnight survived the explosion. Midnight thanked her because she saved him from that explosion. If it wasn’t for her, he would be dead right now. Luna apologizes for attacking Midnight. She wasn’t in her right mind. Midnight forgives her and it makes them even. Everypony saw Midnight and they cheered. Now they know that Wolf-Spider lives. This might be a problem for Midnight.


To Be Continued.....