• Published 1st Dec 2011
  • 2,998 Views, 65 Comments

Moonshine's confused love - MoonShine



Twilight and Rainbow Dash are in the library. They're then interrupted by a new filly.

  • ...
16
 65
 2,998

A Big Mistake

Chapter 4: A Big Mistake

Last time: “No, Luna. I’ve fallen in love with Luna. I even tried to get into her room one time to be with her but some other guards caught me and I was then kicked out of the guards, ‘Tia wasn’t and still isn’t overly happy with me.” She explains.
Twilight puts her head against Moonshine’s before leaving her be. She then begins to head upstairs to sit for a bit whilst Moonshine pauses from eating to ponder about whom to truly go for or if she should try to take her mind off it somehow. Moments later she lifted her head as she knew exactly what she was going to do take her mind off it.

<11:30PM>

Moonshine slowly lifts her head off the desk where she must have fallen asleep whilst thinking about.....whatever she was thinking about. She looks around to get her bearings quickly realising she is still in the library. She looks up at the clock to see what time it is, 11:30, she jumps up remembering that she was meant to be somewhere tonight, after all it was the one night that Treacle Tart goes to the nightclub, Melody’s Midnight Mares, she stood still to listen, nothing.

She slowly crept the door open trying not to make a noise and wake Twilight or/and Spike, she walks through and closes it behind herself as a gust of wind slams it shut, she jumps as she didn’t expect it and then runs of before Twilight woke up and saw here...but Twilight wasn’t even asleep, she was sat on her bed looking out the window and was watching Moonshine runs off. She made her way downstairs, opens the door and follows Moonshine to wherever she was going.

After a few minutes of sly following Twilight noticed as Moonshine enters the nightclub, she walks up to the door, prays it open to see a set of stairs lead down, she slowly walks down them unsure of what to expect, she comes to a second door, opens it and is greeted with soft music and light. The club was half-filled with many ponies but Twi could see something wasn’t right, there weren’t any stallions there.

She walked in and sat herself down in a chair near the back of the room to try and keep out of Moonshine’s sight, a lot of ponies she knew were here, Lyra and BonBon, BerryPunch, Carrot Top, Colgate even Miss Cheerilee was here. Over in one corner of the club was Treacle Tart sat by herself sipping of a drink. Over at the bar on the stools was Moonshine with Cheerilee and the others, Twilight stayed where she was as a waitress came over to ask if she wanted a drink, “I’ll have whatever she’s got.” She asks pointing at Treacle, the waitress immediately gets the wrong impression.

“Oh, I see. You got one in your sights do you? I’ll get you your drink.” She comments as she walks off before Ti could correct her. After a few minutes the waitress returns with the drink, places it on the table, “Enjoy.” She says before dashing off to serve Moonshine who must have been on her fourth round already. She lifted the drink to her mouth and took a sip, immediately put it down and bit at her lip as the strong, sour taste grabbed at her jaw.
“Wow, what is in that?” she asks herself. She looks over to Treacle as a tear runs down her cheek. Lyra sees this and walks over.

“What wrong darling? Are you frustrated and don’t know how to start the night?” she asks Twi. She looks at Lyra then back at Treacle and back again at Lyra.

“Oh no, I’m not here to be with anypony, I’m just seeing how that pony is doing. This tear’s just from the drink, it’s really strong.” She replies whilst pointing at Treacle then at her drink. Lyra takes a sip of her drink and doesn’t even react.

“Yeah that’s a good drink. I have it some nights but that pony that you’re watching somehow manages to drink it every night.” Lyra explains. She then says bye before returning to her table with BonBon.

As the night grows strong, Moonshine gets more and more drunk as she gulps down the drinks faster than they arrive. Twilight shakes her head at her actions, Moonshine even hitting on Cheerilee as she winks at her, rubs a hoof down her side and tries to kiss her a few times but Cheerilee moves back to avoid this.

After a couple of minutes Moonshine drinks too much as she runs off to the Mare’s room to throw up, Twilight shakes her head again and looks over to Treacle to see her still by herself and watching Moonshine to hope she doesn’t see her. Once Moonshine exits the Mare’s room she walks towards the bar again but turns and sees Treacle but with her being so drunk she is unaware that it is her sister.

She walks over to Treacle who tries to pretend that Moonshine isn’t there, “Hello, beautiful. What....what’s your name?” she asks her in a slurred voice.

“Moonshine.” Treacle replies as she tries to slip out of her seat without her noticing but it doesn’t work as Moonshine sits down next to her.

“Hay, that’s my name too.” She says excitedly. She then puts a hoof round Treacle and then puts her cheeks against Treacle’s, “You look really lonely, how about we go back to my place for the night, eh?” she offers as Treacle’s face is shocked knowing what she’ll do, she tries to refuse but Moonshine doesn’t listen and begins to drag her out.

Twilight watches as they leave, takes another big mouthful of her drink before following them, her face scrunching up more than before, she bangs into the second door whilst doing this. She rubs her head and then opens the door to see Treacle struggling to get away from Moonshine grasp but with no success. They continue towards that library when Twi realises that Spike is still at home and will have no idea what is about to happen. She runs towards the library not to help Treacle but instead to try and get Spike out before they arrive.

As she dashes past the two of them, Treacle notices that it is Twilight and calls for her help but she just shuts her eyes in an attempt to drown her out and continues to run ahead.

It doesn’t take her long to reach the library, she opens the door and rushes upstairs and uses her magic to lift Spike and his bed up and out of the room as she head outside, “Where could I take him? I know, Fluttershy loves little animals.” She says to herself. She then heads towards Fluttershy’s cottage with Spike floating behind her following, asleep.

As she makes her way towards the cottage she spots Moonshine and Treacle getting close to the library, she wanted to get him there and get back before anything happened so she could catch Moonshine in the act. She soon reaches the cottage, frantically knocks on the door, Fluttershy quickly answers it, “Who is...oh, Twilight. What are you doing here?” she asks softly.

“No time, Fluttershy. Can you look after Spike for me?” she asks as she uses her magic to move him into the cottage before she could reply, “Thank you, Fluttershy.” She then runs off back towards home. Fluttershy looks confused as she watches Twilight run off, she then closes the door and walks over to the lightly snoring dragon, and she begins to push him to a better place.

<At the library>

Moonshine walks into the library with Treacle Tart being dragged behind her. Twilight just manages to get back in time to witness them enter the library, she runs over to the door to see nopony inside, maybe they went upstairs, she walks slowly up the stairs to hear grunts from in the bedroom. She reaches the door, creeps it open slightly to see Treacle tied to Twilight’s bed with Moonshine on top of her sucking away at her horn.

Treacle manages to look about a little to see Twilight peering round the door, “TWILIGHT, HELP ME, PLEASE!!!” she shouts out as she begins to struggle furiously, “I don’t want to be raped by my...” she stops as she gives out a little moan as a strange sensation runs through her whole body from her horn.

Moonshine stops and looks over to the door, “You, I know you. Come to join?” she asks with a seductive tone in her voice. Twilight walks fully into the room and shakes her head as her horn glows and Moonshine lifts up and the ropes holding Treacle down are untied.

“NOW, Run Treacle, get home and lock the door and windows, I’ll hold her off.” She tells her as Moonshine squirms, weakening the magic around her. Treacle runs off home as fast as she can, never looking back at the traumatic event that might have happened if Twilight hadn’t arrived. The Magic holding Moonshine quickly disappeared as Twilight lost concentration, she then dives at her and pins her to the ground, “Get off me Moonshine!” she calls out.

“Why did you let her go? Never mind, I’ve got you instead.” Moonshine replies as she has a manic grin on her face. Twilight then goes to use her magic but a part of her stop herself as she knows that what is about to come is lovely and to experience it again would be lovely.

Moonshine slowly slides a hoof down between Twilight’s hind legs and then begins to rub furiously whilst licking at her horn and then locking their lips together.

<At Treacle’s house>

Treacle arrives at her house out of breath, she then looks back and can’t help but think of what is going on but then tries to forget it knowing that she just wants to forget about and that Twilight lives with her and so must have to put up with her every night. She then heads inside, locks the door, walks upstairs, lays on the bed and closes her eyes.