• Published 10th Feb 2017
  • 2,226 Views, 27 Comments

Spidey & Sci Twi - cornholio4



Oneshots featuring Spider-Man and sci-Twi!

  • ...
15
 27
 2,226

Chapter 2

Author's Note:

Decided I wanted to continue this. This entire series takes place after the Homecoming movie and I doubled checked the last chapter and I don't think there is anything contradicting them in the last chapter.

Spoilers for the movie, Spidey Homecoming and not the MLP movie.

Peter Parker was done with his school day at Midtown School of Science and Technology; he thought he would be spending his afternoon being Spider-Man but...

"Peter!" shouted a voice and Peter saw his excited interdimensional girlfriend Twilight Sparkle at the gate waiting for him. He had met her soon after he had gotten his suit back from Tony Stark after the disastrous Homecoming dance. They embraced and shared a kiss to amazement from the other students.

"So Peter Parker has a girlfriend, not that I care of course." Michelle Jones or MJ spoke out loud, a fellow classmate of Peter as well as the captain of the academic decathlon team.

"Hey MJ, this is Twilight Sparkle. She goes to a different school." Peter said introducing her to the other students but their eyes widened at the name.

"So you're dating a hippie, Parker?" questioned an angry looking Flash Thompson who furiously ran to the gates. "I would question you about this but my old man made it clear I would be in big trouble if I am late coming home due to my grounding." Flash told them to Twilight's concern.

"At Homecoming, I had to steal his dad's car to chase after Liz's father." Peter whispered to Twilight's ear making her giggle. She knew that Peter before meeting her had a crush on a girl called Liz who it turned out was the daughter of a guy selling weapons made of alien technology to criminals as well as using a scary flight suit himself. She knew she would be jealous if she met Liz in real life, just in case it reignited Peter's crush on her.

Peter then walked with Liz and Ned as Twilight explained she wanted to surprise him and got the address of his school from Aunt May. "You didn't tell me that your Aunt May knew about you being Spidey." Twilight told him sternly to Peter and Ned's gaze. "How long did she know." Twilight asked.

"Since after Homecoming, she caught me trying on my suit after Mr Stark gave me it back. Sorry we didn't tell you and let you try to fake ignorance of my identity but in my defence... you looked cute doing it." Peter told her and Twilight just humphed and was silent.

Peter then decided to ask "did I tell that on my team at the german airport, we had the king of Wakanda who was in a panther suit?" Twilight nodded still a bit annoyed but she had to admit, if there were superhero monarchs (or superheroes in general in her world) she would be excited.

"Okay I forgive you for making me look like a fool when you could have told me your aunt was in on the secret." Twilight told him sternly and Peter sighed along with Ned.

"Well my friends and I are going to the set of the Daring Do movie; you want to come with us?" Twilight asked and Peter explained to Ned that Daring Do was basically a book series about a female Indiana Jones in her world.

"Going to a filming in an alternate dimension? That would be so cool!" Ned told Twilight and Peter nodded. Twilight looked happy as they discussed what they were going to do now.

"One more thing. Would you believe Aunt May actually swore when she found out I was Spider-Man?" Peter asked Twilight to her amazement.