• Published 10th Feb 2017
  • 2,222 Views, 27 Comments

Spidey & Sci Twi - cornholio4



Oneshots featuring Spider-Man and sci-Twi!

  • ...
15
 27
 2,222

Chapter 4

Peter was embarrassed that in the end, he wasn't able to find or catch the thief. It took his smart intelligence girlfriend to come up with a ruse to draw out the real thief. It had turned out to be the director's jealous niece Juniper Montage.

As she was being escorted out Peter still in his Spider-Man outfit then decided to walk up to her. "While I can't think you were a bit petty plus immature, I would want to give some advice to you. Give it time to build up your uncle's trust again and he might be angry at the moment but in the end he will stick by you. Uncles are cool like that." Peter told Juniper but she just huffed as she was making her way out.

"Pretty cheesy and stupid from someone who looks like he is a lame rejected Power Ponies villain." Juniper told Peter harshly as walked from the set. Peter looked down and grunted while sitting down on a bench.

Then coming up to him was the creator of the Power Ponies comic book, an elderly man with glasses who had come to make a cameo in the Power Ponies movie. "I like your costume kid and a bit rough around the edges in your speech but nice sentiment." The guy told him while patting him on the shoulder.

Peter then gave a quick 'thank you' as the guy then muttered and rushed away while looking at the clock, saying something about being late for a meeting on the moon. Then suddenly peter then felt himself tripping and falling in a suddenly appearing portal.

Meanwhile Twilight and her friends were searching for Peter to tell him that Canter Zoom said that he could give them extra roles in the movie if they came over the next day. They were concerned when they saw Peter tripping through a portal.

"Oh great, after today we have to deal with Equestrian magic... Aahhhh..." Sunset screamed as she and Twilight then found themselves being dragged into two separate portals underneath them.

Soon Sunset, Twilight and Peter found themselves in some sort of library. Before Twilight had a chance to squeal out loud they saw a man in robes and a moustache that was floating about with his legs crossed.

Before Sunset could ask if he was some Equestrian wizard who was banished, Peter spoke up "wait a minute, the cloak and moustache is new but you look like Stephen Strange, you were some sort of super talented surgeon who got his hands demolished in a car crash. I remember seeing the news report on TV..."

"Very good Mr Parker. I sought help and it led me to the Masters of the Mystic Arts, the sorcerers on our own Earth who are tasked with keeping the Earth safe from interdimensional threats." The man called Stephen Strange explained to their astonishment.

"Wait so you mean magic exists on our Earth as well? Wow, looks like aliens and gods were not enough..." Peter muttered to his astonishment and Sunset and Twilight shared a glance. Could there be magical threats from Peter's earth that could lead its way to their Earth or even Equestria?

"I have been keeping watch for possible threats in other dimensions and I have noticed your travels from this Earth to the other... Mr Parker." Stephen told them with a smile and Peter groaned when this meant that someone else found out his identity.

"Yes Mr Parker, our Earth's latest champion from the Spider Totem Pole." Stephen commented and then continued before they could ask what he was talking about. "I am concerned about your friendship with the girl whose actions led to the Multiverse being at risk."

Twilight then grew sad and looked like she was about to t cry when Peter took her into a comforting hug. "No I am not talking bout you Ms Sparkle, you were corrupted and pressured by demanding students and teachers which I know all about from my times at private school." Stephen assured them.

Stephen then turned to Sunset with a glare and said "I was talking about the brat who thought that practically godhood should be handed to her despite her impatience and attitude and through her bringing dangerous magic in the other Earth that led to the Sirens being repowered."

Sunset then grew angry and confronted Stephen "listen here you rejected Ogres and Oubliettes character, you kidnap me and presume to judge me? I have..." Sunset shouted only to see that her mouth practically disappeared.

Stephen then smiled as he then had floating tables with different cups of tea and soda appear. "If they start singing 'Be Our Guest', then that's me done here..." Peter muttered as he and Twilight could not help but laugh at Sunset's silent and muffled attempts to demand Stephen to give her, the mouth back.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait and that I couldn't do the full half of the last chapter as I originally intended.

The aftermath of this chapter will be discussed the next chapter.

Yes Thor: Ragnarok was a big influence on this Chapter.