• Published 27th Jan 2017
  • 6,429 Views, 138 Comments

These Strange Creatures - Dramatic Stories

  • ...
12
 138
 6,429

Lurking in the shadows. Return of Lord Tirek!

Far away, in a desolate and quiet city, a thick chilling fog covered the streets while the moon was well above the horizon. A lone stallion unicorn walked alone, carrying a barrel of oranges with him. The wind howled as he continuously stopped and checked behind him, fearing he was being followed. The wind blew again, and knocked an empty can on the ground, causing him to stop and look again. With a sigh of relief, he turned back around and continued walking.

In his immediate path, stood a dark figure with it's head completely covered. The stallion jumped back in sheer fright, and stared at what he assumed was an elder pony. His breath could be seen in the cold frosty air and he breathed heavily.

"Very sorry..." He laughed awkwardly, "You came out of no where."

"Is he friend..." The stranger spoke with a raspy voice that sent shivers down the spines of even the toughest of ponies, "or is he foe of the pony wonders. I can assure you..." He paused, "I am no friend. I am Lord Tirek, and I shall take what should have been mine long ago."

Suddenly, the stallion became paralyzed as a living nightmare stood in front of him. His magic was quickly drained from his body as his cutie mark disappeared, and the barrel of oranges fell to the floor.

Tirek stood over him with a grin, and laughed maniacally in the dark with glowing yellow eyes...


Celestia snapped awake in a cold sweat as Luna burst into her chamber. "Sister, are you alright?" She asked

"I've just had the most terrible dream."

"Why do you think I am here? You know as well as I do that this was not a dream, but a vision."

"Then we haven't much time." Celestia stood up from her bed. "The stronger he becomes...the more we are all in danger."

Author's Note:

Take a wild guess how this story is going to end.
Chapter Recap: Tirek. That is all.



Also Celestia sees Tirek. lol.