• Published 27th Jan 2017
  • 6,418 Views, 138 Comments

These Strange Creatures - Dramatic Stories

  • ...
12
 138
 6,418

Light Of Hope. Goku, The Super Saiyan!

Goku now stared at his opponent with his blood beyond its boiling point. Seeing Fluttershy nearly killed brought the images of Krillin in his head screaming his name before Frieza obliterated him. "GOK-". The same feeling erupted from deep within him as Frieza turned his attention toward his own son. In that moment, a power that hadn't been seen for over a thousand years reared its angry head, full of rage and might.

Now, Tirek had done the same. The centaur basked under the sun as he felt his own new power within him. Finally, the power of the alicorns was his. "Now then...Time to get rid of you trash!" He said aloud, turning his attention to Goku.

"Shut up. I'm through going easy on you for my body's sake." Goku replied.

"Hahaha! You think you stand a chance? With the alicorn magic under my control, I'm at least twice as powerful, maybe even three times as powerful as before! So what if you've changed your hair and gotten a wittle mad." He teased Goku and began walking toward him.

"What the-" Tirek stopped in his tracks as he realized Goku was right in front of his face, floating, staring at him directly eye level. "When did you?"

Goku said nothing. He reached out quickly and grabbed Tirek's septum ring, and pulled it toward him. Tirek yelled in pain as Goku yanked on the nose ring.

"You're just like him. You're just like Frieza, and I will not rest until you are on your knees begging for mercy!" He pulled harder, and begun to draw blood from Tirek's nose.

"Agh...Stop it!" He pleaded. He drew a fist, and swung at Goku. His attack swept through the air, and struck nothing. Goku then reappeared in front of him, back on the ground. Tirek brought his hand up and held his snout tightly. "Dirty bastard! I'll get you for that!"

Tirek felt pain across his entire face as a right hook landed across his jaw, knocking him back and on to the ground. A couple teeth landed on the ground next to him as more blood was drawn. "Damn it!" Tirek yelled in pain. He turned toward Goku, who was now standing next to him as he lied on the ground.

"I hope you realize I could obliterate you, and this entire planet if I wanted to right now." Goku said, "What happened to all that magic that supposedly doubled your power, Tirek?"

"Magic? I'll show you magic!" Tirek, still laying on the ground, opened his mouth, and fired a massive blast directly at Goku at point blank range. It seemingly devoured the saiyan, and continued on a destructive path behind him, eventually hitting a nearby building and vaporizing it in its entirety.

Wind quickly blew the smoke and dust away, to reveal Goku was no longer there. Tirek smiled, and climbed back to his hooves. "If I knew it was gonna be that easy, I would've started with that." He said aloud.

"Too bad it wasn't."

Tirek looked up above him to find Goku floating there without a single scratch on him. "How? I have the magic of the princesses! I should be unstoppable!"

"So you've doubled your power. I have to say, I expected better coming from you. You've come this far and defeated everyone, and all that could do was double your power? Pathetic." Goku said.

"And what makes you so special?"

"Well, Tirek." Goku smiled, "To be honest I'm just beginning to figure that out on my own. This is only the second time I've been able to achieve this form after all." Goku vanished and reappeared in front of Tirek again, making him take a step back in shock. "But I'll let you in on a little secret. Your power up doubled your strength and speed...well this is Super Saiyan. Let's just say it gives me a boost up to fifty times what I'm capable of in my normal state."

Tirek's eyes widened as he immediately began to tremble. He stepped back again and began to stutter out of fear. "How can anybody be that strong. That's absurd. You're bluffing!" He pointed at Goku. "I'll destroy you no matter what! I swear it!"

"We'll see..."


Meanwhile, Applejack ran as fast as she could after the rest of her friends with Fluttershy on her back. Soon, they returned to the tree of harmony, and approached the box. Applejack gently put Fluttershy on the ground, who was still out cold. The bleeding slowed, but still bled none the less.

"Is she going to be okay?" Rainbow asked.

"I don't know...I would try a healing spell, but I've never dealt with something this bad before." Twilight explained. Her horn lit up as she used an x-ray spell to asses Fluttershy's injury. Her heart dropped as she gasped. "This is not good. The impact shattered a couple vertebrae and she's internally bleeding. There's nothing I can do!"

"Twilight. Please tell me you're fibbin'. For Celestia sake please tell me she's not going to..." Applejack frantically paused in a panic.

"She can't." Rainbow's eyes quickly filled with tears, "She's not going to die. I won't let her." She knelt by Fluttershy and held her bruised head. "Come on, Fluttershy, wake up! You have to wake up!"

Rarity covered her muzzle, unable to speak as tears now flowed from her eyes as well. Applejack held back tears as she removed her hat and placed it over her heart. All seemed hopeless as they stood around her, unsure of what to do.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let her go out there! She walked right past me and I did nothin'!" Applejack stomped her hooves on the ground, throwing her hat in the process. Rainbow quickly ran to her and held her.

"Stop it. This is nopony's fault AJ." Rainbow's voice trembled with vibrato her lips quivered. Behind them, Twilight stared at Fluttershy.

"Girls..." She said. AJ and Rainbow turned back toward Fluttershy, who was now glowing light blue.

"What's going on?" Pinkie said aloud.

"Fluttershy?" Rainbow called to her. The blue aura seemed to hold Fluttershy softly, like a mare holding her filly. Rainbow looked past her, and to the tree. "Wait...look at the tree!"

Rainbow directed their attention to the Tree of Harmony, which now glowed the same blue that surrounded Fluttershy. Twilight gasped as they all realized what was happening.

"What's it doing?" Rarity asked.

"I don't know, but I think it knows how bad she is. As the element of kindness, I think the tree senses her pain as if Fluttershy was one of its own."

Twilight finished as the element of kindness within the tree began to glow pink. Suddenly, a pink beam of magic flared out from the tree, and struck Fluttershy. The girls watched in awe as the bruises faded away, and the blood disappeared. In seconds, what ever the tree was doing was finished, and the lights vanished. Fluttershy's eyes flickered open.

The girls gasped and nearly crushed her immediately as they all took her into their hooves. "We thought you were a goner!" Rainbow said, still in tears.

"Um...girls, you're crushing me a little!" She said, unable to breathe. The girls released their grip, allowing her to draw a deep breath. "What happened to me?" Fluttershy asked.

"We were sure we lost you there for a second...Like a fool, I let you walk out into the open." Applejack explained, "Tirek used you as bait to distract Goku. He nearly killed you."

"What?!" Fluttershy's eyes widened, "Oh my goodness, is Goku ok?"

"Yea. He's different now though!" Rainbow began, "He jumped in front of the blast so you wouldn't take the full force, and survived. Then, after seeing what it did to you, it was like he exploded!"

"Exploded? Look, if he's ok, that's all I needed to know." Fluttershy interrupted them, and turned to Twilight, "I know what we have to do."

"You do?" The girls said, in unison.

"Yes. The tree...it spoke to me." Fluttershy walked towards the tree, "I could hear its voice. Simply defeating Tirek with brute force will not fix what he has done. Only the elements can restore the magic he stole to the ponies of Equestria."

"But we can't get to the elements. That box thing is still closed, we can't find the last key!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Wait!" Twilight said, "Discord said Tirek gave this to him as a sign of trust and loyalty, but he lied." She held up the medallion given to her earlier, "He gave it to me, and I have a feeling this might be it!"

"Well, what are you waitin' for! We got nothin' to lose!" Applejack said, running to the box. The rest of the girls followed close behind, and watched as Twilight held the medallion to the box. In a flash, the box held the medallion as it begun spinning wildly. Before they could realize what was going on, the spinning stopped, and all that was left was a key. The last key.

"This is it. Isn't it?" Rarity said.

"Yes." Twilight pushed the key in, "We have to do this together. On three!" The elements placed a hoof on their respective key, and waited. "One. Two." Twilight said, "Three!"

All keys were turned simultaneously, and the now glowing box opened up. A rainbow formed, and ended at the center of the tree where the Element of Magic was held. The rainbow then spread to the rest, activating each one as the tree now glowed.

"Whoa!"


Goku continued to toy with Tirek while the girls made their escape. He wasn't sure what they were up to, but he knew he couldn't just dispose of Tirek while he still had all the magic within him.

"I'll give you one last warning, Tirek." Goku began as he caught Tirek's fist flying toward him. "Return the magic you stole, or suffer!"

"Never! This land will rightfully be mine, and I will stop at nothing to get what I want!"

"Then I guess I've got no choice." Goku took a step back, and took the signature Kame style fighting stance. Tirek, fists balled in rage, scowled angry as his teeth ground together. Dark magical aura seeped out of him as his muscles tensed up.

"What's this?" Goku asked, "Found a little more strength somewhere in there?"

Between Tirek's horns, magic began to gather forming a multicolored ball. It raised up into the air as Tirek pooled more magic into it, making it grow bigger and bigger. Goku's eyes widened in horror. 'He's pooling everything he's got into one desperate attack. If that gets any stronger, it'll be enough to destroy the planet!'

Goku watched as it grew and grew. He had to act now, or it just might be the end. "Let's see you handle this! If you're so confident in your power, stay right where you are and take it!" Tirek challenged him; However, Goku knew it was a trap.

Goku straightened him stance, and pointed a finger a Tirek. Just before Tirek launched the attack, he noticed Goku's finger pointing at his chest. In his curiosity, he stared at Goku for a second instead of throwing his attack.

A yellow beam quickly fired from the tip of Goku's finger, and pierced Tirek's chest cavity with ease. Tirek's pupils shrunk as his strength suddenly left him. The magic in the air above him began to shrink, being absorbed back into his body. He brought his hands to his chest and held the now bleeding wound as he collapsed to one knee.

Blood covered Tirek's hand as he looked as his wound, and back at Goku. "What are you?" He said, coughing up blood.

"I am the strongest warrior in the universe. That's who I am, Tirek." Goku replied. "You didn't leave me much of a choice but to nearly kill you just now. That attack you managed to come up with was enough to destroy the planet."

Goku powered down from Super Saiyan, letting his hair fall and return to its natural jet black color. As soon as Tirek saw this, his hand holding his chest wound glowed with magic. The wound quickly closed and the blood dried. Goku's eyes widened.

"You fell for it!" Tirek immediately fired a blast directly at Goku at point blank range. With lightning reactions, Goku crossed his arms in from of his chest and head. The blast made a direct hit, forcing him back making tracks in the dirt below. As soon as the blast subsided, Goku looked up at Tirek, who was now standing once again. The massive ball of magic was now back, and just as powerful as before.

"Oh no!" Goku yelled. Tirek wasted no time, and threw his arms towards Goku. The massive attack bore down toward the earth, with Goku right in the path.

Quickly, Goku became surrounded in Aura. He once again took a Kame style stance, but this time, both hands were cupped around each other as if he was holding a ball.

"KAAA!" He yelled, "MEEE!" Tirek laughed maniacally as a blue ki ball formed in Goku's hands, "HAAA! MEEE!" The ball grew larger, as Tirek's attack was nearing closer and closer. Without hesitation, Goku threw his hands forward toward the magic blast. "HAAAAAAA!"

Tirek watched as a massive blue wave of energy fired from Goku's hands, stopping Tirek's attack in it's tracks. Goku pushed as much as he could, unable to get the blast to move back. Slowly, it began moving toward the ground again.

"Come on!" Goku yelled, "Full power!" Again, his hair flared up, and Goku exploded into super saiyan for the second time of the battle. Now, the magic blast was being moved back with ease, and quickly sped up as it gained altitude. "HAAA!" With one last push, Goku sent it flying up out of the atmosphere into space. Tirek stood there in awe.

Goku stood there, out of breath, and exhausted. He put everything he could into that blast to save Equestria. His hair seemed to flicker for a moment, before the golden color evaporated, and his hair returned to normal. 'No more power...' Goku thought to himself.

"It seems even the greatest of warriors have their limits." Tirek said with a smile. "As I said before. I am unbeatable!" Another ball of magic formed between his horns. Again, the target was Goku.

"Hold it right there, Tirek!" A voice yelled out from behind him. Tirek turned, to see Twilight, and all her friends floating in the air, surrounded by magic. Tirek quickly changed his target to them, and fired a magic blast. Though it directly hit, it did nothing but vaporize around them.

"What the?" He said, "How is this possible? You should have no magic, I took everybody's!"

"You're wrong Tirek!" Twilight said, "You may have taken my magic through Nightmare Moon, but I carry within me the most powerful magic of all!"

The shining ball of magic surrounding the six mares now drew streaks of magic toward Tirek. The streaks came together and formed a rainbow, engulfing Tirek entirely. "Agh!" He yelled in agony as he felt the magic within him leaking out uncontrollably, and leaving him for good. His body shrunk quickly as he transformed smaller, eventually back down to his original powerless state.

Goku watched as the six mares rose high in the sky, and released a rainbow shockwave of magic. All six flied in different directions, seemingly chasing the rainbow as the magic was rightfully returned to the ponies of Equestria, including the princesses.

The miracle seemed to fade quickly as the box at the tree closed once again, and Twilight and her friends returned to normal. With that, the tree glowed brighter and brighter, shooting a rainbow across the way towards the other side of Ponyville in the distance. The girls watched as the chest followed the rainbow to the other side. It seeped into the ground, and the rainbow faded.

The ground, now trembling, glowed and sparkled with magic as it split, and cracked. Out from the ground below, came a crystal castle, which rose up quickly higher than any other building in Ponyville. Twilight, having her magic back, teleported all the girls to where the castle now stood.

"Sweet Celestia...are you all seeing what I'm seeing?" Rarity said aloud.

"But who's is it...and where's Goku, where's Tirek?" Twilight looked around.

"Quickly!" Rainbow said, "Follow me!"

The girls followed Rainbow, with Fluttershy and Twilight taking flight, while the others ran on hoof. In the matter of minutes, they arrived at the battlefield, where both Goku and Tirek lied.

"Goku!" Fluttershy yelled, running to his side. Goku turned his head toward her, and smiled.

"Hey Fluttershy!"

"Oh my goodness, are you ok?"

"Yea...I'm just having a rest. Going super saiyan really wears me out!" He laughed. The rest of the girls joined them, and stood around.

"I've been working on a healing spell recently, Goku. Now would be a good time to try it out!" Twilight lowered her horn toward Goku, and fired a purple beam of magic toward him. It hit him, and surrounded him with magic. He quickly felt it take effect, and stood up.

"Wow! That's awesome! Not quite effective as a senzu, but I feel better than I did before I fought Tirek!" Goku exclaimed, standing up and flexing his arms.

"Speaking of which, where is Tirek?" Applejack asked, looking around. On the other side of the battlefield, Tirek lied on his side unconscious. The girls and Goku made their way towards him as he came to, and picked himself up.

Fluttershy gasped in fear as he stood, "He's awake!" She quietly yelled. Tirek held his head, and rubbed his temples.

"How dare you all!" He said in his raspy voice. "You dare defy Lord Tirek!" He tried to from a ball of magic, but only managed to make the air around him spark. "What?" He said, "No. My magic!"

"That's enough out of you!" Goku was now standing in front of him, giving him a flick on the forehead.

"Ow!" Tirek rubbed his now bruised forehead. He opened his eyes to see two orange hooves flying toward him. His vision was blacked out once again as he was sent flying back from Applejacks buck.

"Hey, that's enough. I think he learned his lesson." Goku said. Tirek got up once again, this time with a blood nose and black eye. Behind them, a white alicorn landed alongside a pink one.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight said, "Cadence!" She hugged them both. "Where's Princess Luna?" She asked.

"Right here." Twilight looked to her left, and saw Nightmare Moon standing there.

"TWILIGHT!" Rainbow yelled. "IT'S NIGHTMARE MOON!" Rainbow flew toward Nightmare Moon as fast as she could with her hoof ready to strike. Goku quickly grabbed her tail and stopped her mid flight.

"Relax, Rainbow." Twilight said. They watched as Nightmare Moon's mane turned a softer blue, and her black fur coat returned to normal. "See, it's just Princess Luna."

"Forgive me, sister." Luna said, "We almost lost everything due to my mistake." She looked down at the ground in shame. Celestia quickly grabbed Luna and hugged her.

"Don't be so foolish. You did all you could. Not only that, but you've made me realize that I've got some catching up to do." Celestia smiled smugly

"What do you mean?" Luna asked.

"You think I'm just going to sit here knowing you're more powerful than me? Just you wait. If you can turn into Nightmare Moon, perhaps I have a form of my own."

"Will you all shut. up." Tirek said in a pouty tone. "Hurry up and throw me back into tartarus. I can't stand being around all this laughter and joy."

Goku laughed as Celestia put Tirek in chains. "Man, you really are like Frieza!"

"I have to commend you on your success, Goku." Princess Celestia turned to Goku, "Without you, I don't think we would have Tirek here back in chains."

"I'm not the only one. These girls came in with that weird rainbow attack as soon as I ran out of power! Not only did that defeat Tirek, but it also took back the magic."

"Enough chit chat!" Pinkie interrupted, "This calls for a celebration!"

As Celestia took Tirek away, Pinkie ran off to prepare for a party. The rest of the girls laughed with Goku as they followed her hoof steps toward Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Oof don't worry I still have more after this chapter.
Chapter Recap: Goku, now a super saiyan, begins the assault on Tirek, who is powerless against him. In desperation, Tirek uses everything he has to eliminate Goku with the risk of destroying the planet.
Meanwhile, the mane 6 open the chest, and use its power to defeat Tirek after Goku runs out of energy. The magic he stole is then returned to Equestria, and the chest creates a crystal castle near Ponyville.