• Published 27th Jan 2017
  • 6,372 Views, 138 Comments

These Strange Creatures - Dramatic Stories

  • ...
12
 138
 6,372

Goku's Challenge. A Stomach Bigger than Pinkie Pie's??

Ponies stared in curiosity at first sight of the strange creature walking through town on two legs with Fluttershy and Rarity. Nobody had every seen anything walking upright, besides Spike, of course. "This place sure is lively. Everybody seems so friendly!" Goku smiled and looked at all the buildings as they walked through Ponyville.

"We're almost there." Fluttershy said. "Now, I am going to warm you..um..Pinkie Pie might be a little bit...overwhelming at first."

"Overwhelming? Pfft, wait till she gets a load of me!" Goku welcomed the challenge.

Sugarcube corner came into view as they turned the corner past the city hall. There lay the restaurant owned by Mr. and Mrs. Cake, in all it's sugar covered, cavity making glory. Goku's eyes sparkled as his mouth watered. Though he wasn't big on sweets, at this point he was willing to take what he could get.

As they approached the front entrance, ponies stared at Goku, chatting amongst themselves. Suddenly, a pink pony burst out the door with a giant cannon, aimed right at Goku. "PARTY!" She yelled out. Goku looked down the barrel, and smiled, almost as if he was hoping to catch whatever came out the cannon.

"No, Pinkie, wait!" Fluttershy tried to stop Pinkie, but it was too late. She pulled the trigger.
BAM

In seconds, Goku's face was covered in confetti, silly string, and balloons floated up and above him. He stood there frozen, before letting out a big laugh, and shaking the confetti from his face. "A party cannon. Neat."

"Hello there Earth creature!" Pinkie said.

"You must be Pinkie Pie ahehe." Goku shook her hoof gently. "I guess word has gotten around where I'm from?" Goku asked.

"Nope!" Pinkie said.

"Then how-

"I know lots of stuff!"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah! Let me guess. You're starving right now from not being able to eat in two weeks!" Pinkie wildly guessed.

"That's right! You guys have food here right?" Goku asked, worried they might not.

"Of course! Follow me!" Pinkie led them inside, and greeted them with many cakes and cookies and goodies.

"You guys are just in time for the big cupcake eating contest!" Pinkie exclaimed happily, bouncing up and down.

"Pinkie, nobody enters those anymore because you always win." Rarity claimed. "Besides, nopony here could handle cupcakes like you can. It's practically impossible..."

"An eating contest?" Goku asked. "Count me IN!" The girls looked at him like he was crazy. "In fact, let's make it personal. They say you always win cupcake eating contest?" He looked at Pinkie. "Let's go then. Right here. Right now. Pinkie. I challenge you to a cupcake eating contest!" Goku yelled, pointing at Pinkie.

Everybody at Sugarcube corner stopped what they were doing in awe. Some even dropped their treats and drinks in terror. Nobody has ever challenged Pinkie with such confidence. A smile grew on Pinkie's face. "You have no idea what you just got yourself into."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"CUPCAKE EATING CONTEST!!!" A random pony suddenly yelled. In seconds, the whole town seemed to be in a riot. Setting up tables, and seats and people running to spread the word. In Ponyville, anybody challenging Pinkie to anything to do with sweets is a must see. Two tables were set up for Goku and Pinkie to sit at, and Mr and Mrs. Cake started baking cupcakes at maximum speed.

"Mares and Gentlecolts! This stranger thinks he can best Ponyvilles own Pinkie Pie, the current Equestrian cupcake eating champion for 5 years and counting!" A beige mare was now talking with through a speaking trumpet. "Come one come all, May I please have the contestants to the stage!" She said.

Goku cautiously made his way to the table, now slightly shaking. Is this Pinkie Pie really that good at eating cupcakes...oh man, what if it's too much. She's clearly an experienced champ. He thought. He sat at his table, as did Pinkie at hers. Mayor Mare walked over to Goku with the speaking trumpet.

"So, you want to challenge Pinkie? Equestria wants to know your name brave one." She held the megaphone up to Goku.

"Uh..hi, my name is Goku."

"GOKU!" She yelled. "Brave Goku, is the challenger of the one, the only, 'cupcake crusher', Pinkie Pie!" Suddenly, Mr and Mrs. Cake brought in two large mountains of cupcakes bigger then them. The trays were placed in front of Goku and Pinkie.

"Usually, we go by who finishes the tray first, but this time. This is...to the stomach!" Mayor Mare yelled. The crowd gasped. "In, to the stomach, each contestant will eat, until the other gives up. No limit. No time. Nothing but cupcakes." She explained.

Here we go... Goku thought.

"BEGIN!" Mayor Mare yelled, and both Pinkie and Goku began to shovel cupcakes into their mouths rapidly. Ponies started cheering as the counters of cupcakes eaten were going up at ridiculous speed.

"Dear Celestia they're neck and neck, both already at 10 cupcakes each."

This isn't so bad...they're pony sized cupcakes, I can eat these forever. Goku thought to himself.


A literal hour later


Mayor Mare's voice was hardly working by this point, and had to have a replacement take her spot. The contests usually last minutes, with Pinkie winning effortlessly.

Now both Goku and Pinkie were at their limit. Both of them had their heads down, groaning in stomach pains from the amount of sugar consumed. "I'm...never giving up." Pinkie said.

"Just...stop wasting...everybody's time. You'll never win." Goku said. At this rate, they were both eating half a cupcake every five seconds. The new announcer spoke aloud, "New rule! First to throw up loses!" The crowd was now speechless, just watching in awe as Goku continued to eat, as did Pinkie.

"I can do this hic all day space man." Pinkie said.

"Just wait and see." Goku replied. As they both shoveled in their 200th cupcake, Pinkie's grip slipped, and she dropped it on the ground. She looked at it confused, and suddenly fell to the ground. She lied there and snored, succumbing to the sugar crash that comes after the rush. The crowd gasped...

"GOKU WINS!" Everypony was cheering now, party cannons were fired. Goku face planted into the remaining cupcakes, and also crashed from the sugar.

"Now, starts the after party!" The announcer gave the mic to a DJ pony who was now blasting music from her sound system. Everybody was now up and on their hooves. Water was splashed on to Goku and Pinkie, snapping them both awake. "Did...I win?" They both said at the same time.

"I'm sorry Pinkie, but you lost." Fluttershy said. "He ate 200. You ate...199. Oh gosh I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

"No..." Pinkie replied, "I'm am SUPER EXCITED. Nobody has EVER beaten me in a cupcake eating contest!" Pinkie rushed over to Goku. "Are you and I related somehow? We must be for you be able to beat me!"

"Ahehe...say...you guys wouldn't happened to have rice here, would you?" Goku asked. "I know we just ate, but I really need some real food too..." He giggled.

"Of course! Anything for the new champ!"

The crowd of Ponyville now cheered Goku's name repeatedly. "Hooray..." He said weakly.

I'm never doing that again...

Author's Note:

Chapter Recap: Goku, now able to walk on his own, is really hungry after nearly 2-3 weeks without food. He goes to sugarcube corner, and proceeds to challenge, and beat Pinkie Pie in a cupcake eating contest. Upon winning, Goku immediately becomes a favorite within the town of Ponyville.