• Published 16th Jan 2017
  • 1,299 Views, 8 Comments

The Other Mane 6 - Midnightisawesome1



What if the Shadowbolts gained power from Twilight's pendant? What if they now pony up?

  • ...
0
 8
 1,299

Chapter 4

Sour was in gym class. Not that she cared. Gym, or P.E, or whatever, was, in jer opinion, just an excuse to get kids to move around and excercise agter people realized that excercise combated obesity.

"Two laps around the school to warm up!" called out the gym teacher. He blew his whistle and everyone ran off. Sour was a good two feet behind everyone else. She may have been okay at short sprints, but long distance was never her thing.

Suddenly, a kid some good distance in front of Sour tripped over a branch lying in his way. Everyone else ran past him, probably wanting to just get their laps over with. When Sour reached him, she bent down and pulled him up.

"Why'd ya pick me up?" the boy questioned Sour.

"Well, I was already far behind. And I guess its the right thing to do," Sour replied. Then the boy looked at her strangely.

"What?" said Sour, "Is there something on my face?"

"No, you're glowing pink and yellow," the guy stammered. He backed away a little as Sour started to rise into the air. She felt something appear on her head, and something come out of her hair.

"Dude! You've got some pony ears or something, and your hair grew!" said a boy coming around from his first lap. Some other students caught up and saw the magical Sour too.

"I'm floating?" said Sour. She fell down to the ground and the ears and hair disappeared.

"What the heck?"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During these happenings, Sunny Flare was in her lunch block. She was sitting by herself, since the only other juinors in this block were jocks she didn't care for. Other than that there were seniors and freshman.

As Sunny started to pull out her cupcake from home, made by her mom, and chocolate, (yum!), she heard a cry by one of the freshman tables. When she looked over, she saw one of the seniors push down a little scrawny kid and take his lunch bag.

Sunny stared long and hard at the little kid. He was on the verge of tears, and some people were laughing at him. At this, Sunny stared long and hard at her cupcake. She shook her head and stood up, proceding to walk over to the boy.

"Hey kid," she said, "Want this?" Sunny handed him the cupcake.

"Gee thanks!" the boy said, unwrapping the cupcake. Sunny felt some of the other kids staring at her, but when she looked, they weren't glares. Their faces even seemed further away, as if...

And then Sunny realized she was floating, had pony ears, and extrnded hair.

OMG...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indigo found school boring, aside from the occasional school meeting or sport event. When the entire school was called to the gym, Indigo Zap was pumped.

"Welcome students," said Principal Cinch, "to our monthly school wide meeting. There are some issues to adress today, such as the Friendship games, among other activities..."

After that, the Principal droned on about the safety of cars since so many kids had just gotton new ones, Indigo zoned out. All she cared about was the Friendship games news. Then came what she wanted to here,

"On the topic of the Friendship games," said Principal Cinch, "We were meant to win, but a tie, nontheless, is better than losing. However," she continued, "a tie is not perfect, and we must prepare for the next Friendship games, understand?"

The whole student body seemed to nod in perfect sinc. Principal Cinch then called Indigo up to the stage for her scheduled team spirit speech. It was one of the few things she seemed to approve Canterlot High of doing, a team spirit speech.

"Remember," said Indigo into the microphone, "We are Crystal Prep, now shout it out!"

No one said anything, asid from a couple moans.

"We are the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts! Cheer our name!" shouted Indigo. Suddenly, she could then no longer feel the floor.

As she rose into the air, pony ears and tail appeared on Indigo, and then she grew wings. Indigo, just as shocked as she was excited, flew a bit higher in the air.

"Go Shadowbolts!" she shouted. When she landed, the pony up dissipated. A very angry Cinch glared t Indigo from offstage.

"My office," she said, "Now!"