• Published 16th Jan 2017
  • 1,299 Views, 8 Comments

The Other Mane 6 - Midnightisawesome1



What if the Shadowbolts gained power from Twilight's pendant? What if they now pony up?

  • ...
0
 8
 1,299

Chapter 7

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,

Hi! Sunset again, and this is a really important question. You know when I told you about your human and her team at the Friendship games? Well, the pendant that took our magic opened, and was released. Now your friends and I don't pony up, not even when we play music. Instead, the Shadowbolts do, (that's their team name)

We need to know what to do, magic is crazy here, and I don't know what to do. If you think you know what happened, aside from the pendant, please tell me.

-Your friend,
Sunset Shimmer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sunset,
I think its a fairly simple to see, but hard to explain, answer. Your elements of harmony and the powers you had transfered to them. The entire logic of it all I haven't even figured out yet, so don't feel alone in that. Please ask me any more questions. I'm bored.

-Princess Twilight
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"WOW," said Indigo, peering over Sunset's shoulder, "Thats one cool book,"

Comments ( 3 )

7871766 Also, to reply to a comment, you can click the button that looks like this:

i67.tinypic.com/281abdd.png

That way, people can actually see your replies. :twilightsmile:

Interesting, you could combine all of these into one chapter, or you could flush out all of them.

That doesn't sound like something Twilight would write.

Login or register to comment