• Published 16th Jan 2017
  • 1,299 Views, 8 Comments

The Other Mane 6 - Midnightisawesome1



What if the Shadowbolts gained power from Twilight's pendant? What if they now pony up?

  • ...
0
 8
 1,299

Chapter 2

When the black cleared, Twilight's pendant was gone. The girls were strown about the room, all moaning from the impact of the blast.

"What happened?" asked Twilight.

"Is everyone okay?" said Indigo. She walked up to the door and opened it, "Are we still at school?"

"I think so," Lemon responded. She sat up and grabbed her headphones off the floor. After setting them on her head and turned on her favorite tune.

"This always chases the worries away!" Lemon exclaimed, and started to dance to the song. Twilight, meanwhile, started to search her desk for the pendant.

"Where could it have gone," she muttered. All of a sudden, a greenish yellow glow distracted Twilight from her desk. When she looked over, Lemon was floring in the air. She had a long pony-tail and ears, and was smiling happily.

"Isn't this what those Canterlot girls did?" said Sunny, "Lemon's just like them!"

"What the heck?" screamed Sugarcoat, "Are they playing some horse trick on us?"

"Uh guys," said Sugarcoat, "do you think this has to do with those magical beams that hit us?"

Lemon was now on the ground, and her extra long hair and ears were fading away. She looked lmost as shocked as the others in the room.

"Wow, dude that was weird," said Lemon, "It felt like I was supposed to be like that, like those ears or whatever was the true me somehow. Like some part of me was different, in a weird way."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at Camterlot High, Pinkie Pie had just fainted, and was in the school's infirmary.

"I don't know," she told her friends, "it just felt like some part of me went missing, yet I knew I still needed it,"