• Published 16th Jan 2017
  • 1,300 Views, 8 Comments

The Other Mane 6 - Midnightisawesome1



What if the Shadowbolts gained power from Twilight's pendant? What if they now pony up?

  • ...
0
 8
 1,300

Chapter 3

"Okay, so let me get this straight Twilight," said Sunset, "Your pendant burst into a magical blast and Lemon ponied up? It sounds farfetched..."

"I swear it isn't," said Twilight over her cell phone, "Some magical beams hit all six of us, something happened!"

"Well, until something else happens, I'd say your okay for now, believe me," said Sunset, "See ya Twilight,"

"Bye," Twilight hung up her phone. She turned to the other girls and informed them of what Sunset said. After that the girls agreed to just go on with their school day.

When Sugarcoat reached 7th period History, she was five minutes late. The teacher, Ms. Harshwinny, gave her a grim look before Sugarcoat sat down.

"Today," said Ms. Harshwinny, "We are having a debate about current issues. School issues that is. We are going to do it as though it's a real debate. The winning side will get A's. The losers, depending onnthe strength of their argumemt, will receive B's to an A-, okay? Now get into your groups from yesterday,"

Sugarcoat grabbed a seat at the front of the back side of the room. She loved debates, and anything about history in general.

"The topic is," said Ms. Harshwinny, "the way that the students who are chosen to be in the Friendship games are chosen!" She went and sat at her desk.

Sugarcoat stood up to begin, and so did Suri Polimare on the other team.

"The way the students are chosen for the Friendahip games is completely fair," Sugarcoat began, "because they are chosen based on effort. The games require a lot of effort, and it is only fair that the students chosen exhibit those qualities."

"But not all those who show effort are good at the events," countered Suri, "Amd the students should be chosen on their ability to compete in them."

"But you all know," said Sugarcoat, that the events are chosen by us students at Crystal Prep. Most of the events don't require too much knowhow at all. Some such as the Acadeca have things in them that you exel at to get in the games. Others such as Motercross have students put in them if the stuudent only has prior experience. And you," Sugarcoat said, pointing at Suri, "know its true."

Suddenly Sugarcoats whole body staryed to glow a dark blue. She rose into the air and grew pony ears, a pony1tail between her pigtails, and wings. The whole class stared in awe. Ms. Harshwinny looked pale and about to faint.

As Sugarcoat sank to the floor, she felt a pulse course through her. It didn't hurt, but it felt welcoming. Now she knew what Lemon meant.

"Wow," Sugarcoat breathed.