• Published 7th Jan 2017
  • 3,354 Views, 43 Comments

SAVE - Golden Flare



After being the most ostracized student at CHS, you wanted to be a part of something greater. Your pleas were enough for some unseen being to give you the power to "SAVE".

  • ...
7
 43
 3,354

OPENING

A long time ago, there were kids in their teenage years attending a school called, "Canterlot High". Everybody learned there, made friends there, and lived their lives day by day.

One day, a wicked teenage girl named Sunset Shimmer came along and found everyone's deepest, darkest secrets and blackmailed them to do whatever she asked them to do. Very soon, she had all of the students wrapped around her finger and ruled the school with an iron fist.

The students couldn't prove that Sunset Shimmer did anything wrong, because she was always one step ahead of them and found several ways to cover her tracks. Life at Canterlot High became sad and miserable, no one believed they were safe, even outside the school's walls.

Once Sunset Shimmer took over, everybody separated into their own cliques; those who love to be active, the ATHLETES, those who care about how they look or what they wear, the FASHIONISTAS, those who enjoy theatrics, the DRAMAS, those who care for the planet and everything in it, the ECO-KIDS, those who make technology a part of their everyday life, the TECHIES, and those who enjoy music and making music, the ROCKERS. Nobody dared to leave their own cliques in fear of what Sunset Shimmer would do and preferred to protect themselves or others in their cliques, all they could do was stay out of her way.

Some say that Sunset Shimmer will never pay for what she did, some say one day she'll get what's coming to her, but all know that she'll rule the school until graduation day.

...Or will she?

This is your life. This is your story. This is a telling of how you managed to survive Sunset Shimmer's torture...

...Until you got your SAVE file.

SAVE

PRESS ENTER TO START

Author's Note:

Sorry, just couldn't resist :twilightblush: