• Published 7th Jan 2017
  • 3,344 Views, 43 Comments

SAVE - Golden Flare



After being the most ostracized student at CHS, you wanted to be a part of something greater. Your pleas were enough for some unseen being to give you the power to "SAVE".

  • ...
7
 43
 3,344

[ALT STORY] SIDE WITH RAINBOW DASH

You figured that Applejack had to have been lying, she had cut off ties with her friends for a long time now and she was lying to get Rainbow to apologize. With a look of pure DETERMINATION, you march over there and stand in Applejack's way, blocking Rainbow from fist swinging distance.

"Hey! What are ya...hang on...yer that loser! Why are you defending Rainbow?! She made ah liar outta me!"

"No, she didn't! Maybe you ARE just a liar!"

"WHAT?!? Never call an Apple ah liar, kid!!"

Just like in the gym, the world around you flickered until it went black, then found yourself fighting Applejack.

*Applejack blocks the way!

(your name) - LV 1 - HP 20/20

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [MERCY]

You hovered your finger over the FIGHT option and pressed it without hesitation.

*Applejack [=====]

(your name) - LV 1 - HP 20/20

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [MERCY]

When you pressed her name, a different screen popped up and a bar flew by, you pressed it once it reached the center and all of a sudden, your fists started flying out towards Applejack, inflicting some major damage.

56

*Applejack - 44/100 HP

"Ow, that hurt! Didn't yer mother teach ya not ta hit girls?!" Applejack complained.

Suddenly, Applejack started throwing apples at you, you were able to dodge them, but a few got you and dealt more damage than those dodgeballs.

*Applejack looks exhausted from that hit she took.

(your name) - LV 1 - HP 8/20

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [MERCY]

You press FIGHT, then Applejack's name, and lastly the bar as it centered itself on Applejack.

51

*Applejack - 0/100 HP

(stop music)

"Urgh...that...really hurt..." Applejack noticed her body started fading, "What? What going on? Why am I..."

Applejack could hardly speak, but she was able to say three last words before disappearing into nothingness.

"Y O U. . .K I L L E D. . .M E. . ."

With that, she disintegrated into dust and her heart, or her SOUL, remained, it trembled, broke in half, and shattered into pieces.

*You won!
*You gained 10 EXP and 50 GOLD!
*Your LOVE increased!

(your name) - LV 2 - HP 12/24

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [MERCY]

The world returned to normal, except the only difference is that Applejack was no longer standing in front of you.

She was gone.

And you murdered her.

"What..."

You turn around and see Rainbow staring at you in shock and fear.

"What did you do?"

At this point, you honestly had no idea...