• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 2,014 Views, 15 Comments

My Little Baker - Lucky Star Kona-chan



A little cat-girl appears in Equestria nyo!

  • ...
5
 15
 2,014

Chapter 11: The way, the relief and the forgetfulness Nyo!

Author's Note:

I was planning for this chapter to be the final one, but it was dragging way too much so I decided to leave it at this and write the ending in the next one.

Anyways enjoy and I'll see you guys in whatever chapter I write next, Kona-chan out!

Konata and company were taking a while to reach Ponyville’s hospital; Applejack was too stubborn and wanted to get there by her own hooves.

“Seriously Applejack, we should have been there already, why don’t you let-“ Twilight was cut by AJ.

“Stop insisting Twilight, Ah’m fine really. Ah may be a little bruised but Ah can still walk by mahself.”

Konata approached AJ and poked her on the side, the farm pony froze and almost let out a scream but she held it in, the pained expression on her face was proof enough that she wasn’t “fine.”

“Sure you are,” Konata deadpanned.

AJ let out the contained scream as a long and loud sigh, and frowned at Konata.

“You can look at me all the time you want Applejack, but that wouldn’t change the fact that you are barely functioning right now.”

“Koni is right! You got very very hurt back there, why don’t you let her carry you? I can’t because I’m a little hurt, but I can carry Dashie since she’s lighter,” Pinkie said without noticing what she implied.

Twilight scrunched her muzzle and looked away, Konata giggled some and Applejack stomped painfully towards Pinkie.

“Now, wait a gosh darn second, are ya saying that Ah’m fat?”

“Not really, but now that you mention it,” Pinkie eyed AJ critically while lifting a hoof to her chin, the apple mare felt a little uncomfortable with that, “you’re a little chubby, a little less apple pie should fix that, Applejack!”

AJ eye twitched and had her mouth hanging; she couldn’t believe what she just heard. But before she could do anything she felt something sliding under her.

“Giddy up farm girl,” Konata slid below Applejack and lift her on her back after swiftly passing Rainbow to Pinkie.

“Hey! Ah told ya that ah could go by mahself! Let me down now,” Applejack helplessly flailed her legs, until a bad movement sent a shock of pain which made her flinch, “ow…”

Konata didn’t move an inch during Applejack’s little tantrum, “Stay still, I don’t want you to slip off and hurt yourself. I know you want to prove you’re still capable and all that, but don’t push it to such extremes, that is just silly and doesn’t prove anything at the end, let your friends help you.”

“But…”

“You did good Applejack, you can still be proud of that, you fought against the odds and made it out alive, and no matter how little you think you did back there, be sure that it was helpful. Now, please let me help you.”

Applejack was silent; she would have covered her face with her hat if she had it, instead she opted by using Konata’s long black mane for that purpose.

Pinkie giggled amusingly, “Aww~ Koni made Applejack be all mushy blushy.”

AJ let out a muffled groan from her position.

“Ok Pinkie, that’s enough teasing,” Twilight said while having an amused grin herself, “anyways, leaving this entire situation behind. Konata, do you mind if I ask you something?”

“Not at all Twilight, what do you want to know?”

“I wasn’t brave enough to ask this to him, but why does Rinna calls Osiris, Slify? The names don’t seem related at all.”

Her response was a snort and a chuckle, “that’s because of a joke. You see, when we introduced Rinna to him she didn’t know Osiris’ name, when she asked we told her a word that sounded strange, in this case we chose slifer, I’m not sure if it means anything, we just kind of put a bunch of letters together, I’ll probably ask Ini when we get back if I remember it that is. Anyways she must have misheard me or something because she said slify instead of slifer, Osiris however didn’t do anything to her. He found it flattering somehow, since then his nickname has been Slify, he doesn’t seem bothered by it.”

“So, you risked the safety of your little sister for laughs? Konata, that was reckless!” Twilight obviously didn’t share the thought process.

“Well, mom was there with us, so if for any reason he tried anything she would take him down.” Konata said nonchalantly.

Twilight stopped to process that, “wait, are you for real?” she asked.

Konata just showed her a knowing smile without responding to that question and kept walking with Pinkie by her side.

Twilight was confused, “Konata wait! Tell me!” she caught up with them.

“Hmm, tell you what now?”

Twilight’s curiosity kept growing, “if you were serious just now. Tell me.”

Konata faked a thoughtful expression, “I don’t feel like it, why don’t ask Applejack?”

AJ who was quite silent for awhile now perked up at that, “don’t ya go involving me into yer antics now.”

“But you’re honesty right?”

“Yes, Ah’ am, but what has that ta do with anything?”

“You can tell her if I was serious or not in my previous statement.”

“Why don’t ya do that yerself?”

“It’s more fun this way, right Pinkie?”

“Yup yup!”

Twilight saw this wasn’t getting anywhere and decided to just go ask her friend, “Applejack, please tell me, what she said was truth?”

AJ let out a sigh, she sometimes cursed her ability to judge the truthfulness of things, “yes, Kona here was honest with ya Twi.”

“What!? That can’t be, how powerful is your mother to be able to take down such tremendous power? I was shaking down to the tip of my hooves when I felt Osiris’ presence, and even when I knew he was an ally I still was nervous around him!” Twilight blurted out.

“Well, Shana and Kotori have the raw power to beat Osiris as well, is just more complicated for them to do; I’m still quite far from that level though. I need to improve a lot to catch up with them.”

“Oh, don’t worry Koni, I’m sure you will learn more super duper crazy moves in the future.”

“Thanks, Pinkie.”

“No problem!”

Twilight just stopped that particular topic right there and instead went towards another topic that caught her interest, “Konata, what were those sets of armor Rainbow and Pinkie were using? I know Rinna said those were a manifestation of certain object’s power, but she didn’t give any details, do you mind telling me if you have any information regarding them that is,” Twilight as curious as ever asked.

“Do I have to?” Konata was saying that in a tone that was quite familiar to them, “Can’t a lady have a little rest before submitting to such interrogations? This amount of stress could possibly ruin my perfect looks with expressions of worry and tiredness, this is the wooooorst!” she said the last sentence in a very dramatic and quite melodious voice while also striking a dramatic pose.

“Nice impression Koni!”

The other two didn’t really know how to respond to that.

“Uhh…” was the only thing Twilight could say while having one leg lifted like she wanted to make a point.

Meanwhile the ponies of Ponyville or at least some of them went out of their houses and went pass Konata’s little group, some had some concern about what happened to all of them but with a bit of reassuring they went away to check the area in which the battle took place.

“You ponies really are a curious bunch, huh?” Konata pointed out.

“That we are!” Pinkie replied.

“Ya two seem to be quite close fer knowing each other fer less than a day.”

Konata pondered for a moment, “I think we are, I like Pinkie she’s cool.”

“Aww… shucks~” Pinkie blushed slightly; her pink fur hid it pretty well.

Twilight cleared her throat to catch Konata’s attention which she did, “I don’t know what that was just now, but can we get back to my previous question please? I’m really interested in knowing what those were,” she begged with shimmering eyes and quivering lips, the perfect d’aww… combo, “please…”

She only managed to get some pats on the head.

“Hmm, hooves are weird for petting.”

Twilight puffed her cheeks at Konata for not telling her what she wanted.


Meanwhile in the Princesses’ hospital room.

There was an awkward silence between the princesses and Tailmon, Dejiko was taken to run some tests on her condition.

Tailmon however, refused to accept any help and just lay against the wall like she has been doing since she was teleported there, the guards at the door had tried to pin down Tailmon but they were stopped by Celestia and were sent outside again, they were glaring daggers at the digi-cat all the time, she didn’t care.

“You didn’t have to stop them; it would have made this entire situation a little less boring with someone to make fun of besides you two. You know, more variety makes it funnier.”

The princesses started to regret helping this one out, even if it was a petition from Lucky Star, it was really starting to annoy them; just how much this cat was disrespecting them.

“I thought you may have reconsidered your ways after your brief confession, Tailmon,” Celestia said and boy how wrong she was at assuming that.

Tailmon stared at her unimpressed, you can’t blame her thought, it was a very dumb assumption after all.

“What confession, Alabaster? That little tidbit of information about me just following orders and being a soldier?” Tailmon asked earning a nod from Celestia, “you’re naïve, all of you are. Then again I can’t expect much from a such a group of useless beings, the only thing I’m glad of is that I’ll leave this rotten place to join with Rinna-sama again.”

Luna snorted, “We do believe that you are the naïve one, do you really expect her to look you in the eyes after what you did to her? Even if little Rinna is as kind of heart to possibly forgive your atrocious acts, I can’t say the same for Lucky Star or her sisters.”

Tailmon didn’t show any particular emotion before she cracked into laughter.

This confused the sisters, but for some reason they felt insulted in a way for this laugh.

“Jokes on you Night Blue, Shana-sama couldn’t care less, and Konata-sama promised me the spot to be Rinna-sama’s guard once again.”

Celestia took from there, “you may be right, but judging by your attitude towards everypony, I can see Rinna getting further and further away from you, the kindness she has showed so far is obvious proof that she will not tolerate your misbehaving with those who she calls her friends, even Lucky Star has copped well with our subjects at the end to the point of almost sacrificing herself for others. I can say she offered that out of good will and respecting Rinna’s wish to have you around once again, but how long would that last? Just think about it,” Celestia finished while narrowing her eyes for more emphasis.

“Nice try Alabaster, but your little act is just that, you have no proof to back up your claims as you don’t know me beyond being the one who kicked your butt,” Tailmon stopped for a moment as she looked at the two of them, “oh, sorry both of your butts, I can’t go and ignore any butt that I kicked out there.”

That did it, the princesses were officially annoyed, and they groaned in frustration for not being able to outdo Tailmon on even this.

Suddenly the room’s door opened and Konata made her way in.

“Nice to see you’re bonding nicely here,” she said with obvious sarcasm.

“We apologize for what you possibly heard Lucky Star, but it just that…” Celestia let out a sigh and her expression changed to one of worry, “she’s impossible to treat. Tailmon is just too mean, and she won’t stop! Why did you decide to help her?”

“I agree with my sister on this topic Lucky Star, why did you ask us to help such individual; she doesn’t seem to have any grasp in basic manners and it’s infuriating.” Luna added.

Konata sat on her haunches and stared at Tailmon, the cat stared back. The two of them blinked a few times.

“It’s not my fault that they are such crybabies, they can’t handle the tiniest bit of negativity before complaining about it. It’s like they expect me to do a complete °180 just because reasons.”

Konata let out a sigh, boy she was doing that quite often, or was she just really tired? She wasn’t sure herself, “whatever, time for you to get checked out.”

“What about no? I don’t want these… things trying anything on me.”

Konata went face to face with Tailmon with a not very happy expression, “I wasn’t asking for your permission,” and with that she dragged Tailmon out of the room the latter not being amused by it, if her scowl was any proof.

“Huzzah! Serves thee right; vile creature!” Luna cheered suddenly.

Tailmon got a last glance at Luna and narrowed her eyes before the door closed behind them.

“You’re slipping Luna, please behave,” Celestia scolded, but she was glad that Tailmon didn’t have her way with Lucky Star.


Everypony went through the necessary tests to diagnose the correct treatment.

Pinkie had some bruises in her body but didn’t have any internal injuries, so the doctors just recommended some rest, but it was in vain, they were asking the pink terror to rest, yeah great move guys.

Even if Applejack insisted that she was ok, the doctors find out that her muscles were at the edge of collapsing on her, the damage her muscles were heavily damaged, they told her if she were to strain them anymore she would have been paralyzed. She was shocked after hearing that, ‘did she knew? That was why she picked me up?’ she thought with a weird feeling on her chest. The doctors then said to her that she had to stay in bed for a few days to recover and even after that she will have to take it easy for at least two weeks to go back to optimal condition.

In Twilight’s case, she was fortunate that her ribs didn’t broke the x-rays showed slight cracks on them but weren’t totally broken. She was recommended to take it easy as well.

Somehow Rainbow didn’t have any serious injuries, her appearance didn’t reflect that at all, but the tests don’t lie, her condition was better than any of the others Elements, she was just exhausted.

There was something the doctors didn’t notice even with the tests, these mares were recovering at a strangely fast rate. That was why despite suffering so much damage in the recent battle they weren’t hindered by it as much as they should have. There was something mysterious about it. Well… kind of, not really.


Meanwhile in a different check up room.

“I can’t believe you just dragged me here Konata-sama,” Tailmon was sitting in check up bed, wiggling her tiny feet from the edge in boredom.

“Stop complaining.”

“You know as well as me that I don’t need this stupid check up.”

Konata felt a headache growing, “just play along and then you can do whatever you want,” she saw Tailmon perking up at this, “deal?”

Tailmon shrugged, “alright then, I suppose that ‘whatever you want’ doesn’t let me knock out whoever annoys me right?”

“Tailmon, I know you only want to be with Rinna right now. Fluttershy told me she was being treated right now, they’re helping her Tailmon; the least you can do is behave properly. Do it for her.”

“Alright, alright; I’ll play along, for now… don’t expect it to last long though,” Tailmon stated while pointing at Konata for emphasis.

“Good enough,” Konata turned to leave, “You’re free to enter now doc, don’t worry she won’t bite.”

The doctor at the door gave her a thankful nod before closing the door behind her.

Konata heard a screeching sound from the room, shaking her head she left to see how Rinna was doing.


Fluttershy was sitting on a chair located in the hallway leading to the operation room; she was very distressed and sobbing quietly.

She then felt a hoof on her withers. Looking in that direction she saw Konata there with a gentle look.

“Are you ok Fluttershy? Has there been any news about Rinna?” she asked with a soft voice.

Fluttershy shook her head slowly, “no, still no news about her… she will recover right?” she asked hopefully, but her shivering body showed her fear.

“She’ll be fine, Fluttershy. Rinna is not a wimp; she’s plenty strong on her own way, have some faith in her.”

“I have… b-but she was bleeding a lot and…” Fluttershy couldn’t finish the sentence and just looked at her hooves that were stained with some of Rinna’s blood from when she was carrying her.

Konata noticed the ever increasing shaking in Fluttershy, she was quite sensible right now and Konata knew it, this kind of situation is not something they have to deal with often it seems. She felt bad for Fluttershy, a pure soul like her shouldn’t be experiencing this. Konata then hugged Fluttershy which was immediately returned; it also made her stop holding back and started crying, “I know you’re scared, that’s normal. I’m a little nervous myself, but I believe in Rinna, she wouldn’t want us to lose hope.”

At that moment a nurse came out from the door followed by a doctor and both went towards Fluttershy and Konata, “Miss Fluttershy,” the doctor called, getting the attention of the distressed mare.

“H-how is she?” Fluttershy asked.

“Please relax; it was a challenge because we never treated a being like your friend before, but we stopped the bleeding and closed the wound, she’s getting a blood transfusion right now, but she should be fine in a few hours,” the doctor said with a proud smile which the nurse mirrored.

“Told you,” Konata whispered on Fluttershy’s ear.

The smile that appeared on Fluttershy’s face was the most purest sight you could ever see, her eyes were glistening with tears of happiness and she kept on repeating, “thank Celestia,” over and over.

But then another voice joined them, “well, well, well I didn’t expect this development at all, but then again I should’ve destroyed all of you if something happened to her.”

The medical ponies looked around, but Fluttershy and Konata knew who the owner of this voice was.

Fluttershy looked nervous after hearing it; you couldn’t blame her though after all this one was a big reason for their suffering.

“Tailmon, get off of there and tell me what did you do to Healing Cross?” Konata said while looking slightly upwards.

At that moment the tiny white cat jumped from the lights in the ceiling and down to where they were, “as expected from Konata-sama, you noticed my presence instantly.”

“You didn’t answer my question,” Konata said without looking at her.

“I didn’t do anything to him, I can keep my word too you know,” Tailmon said while resting her paws on her waist.

Konata narrowed her eyes at her suspiciously, “for some reason I don’t believe you, but I can see that you didn’t hurt him at least. That’s good enough I suppose.”

“Well, I heard what I wanted to hear, I’ll be on the roof until Rinna-sama gets to a room, so if you excuse me,” and with that Tailmon casually walked away.

With a sigh Konata said to the rest, “Forgive her, that’s her way of saying ‘thank you.’ “

The doctor shook his head, “I understand, you don’t have to worry about it. But are you alright? Did you go through the tests already?”

Konata lifted a brow at that, “yes I did, I’m fine,” she was about to ask why when she took a look at herself, she was quite the mess, “oh… I get it, heh, sorry about that, I didn’t exactly had the time to clean myself, now where should I go…” but saying that would have been a bad idea.

A gasp was heard, “oh dear, Konata darling how can you stand going around looking like that?” Rarity asked while coming into view.

‘Oh goddess no,’ Konata thought, “well I don’t stand it Rarity I just didn’t have the time to take bath yet, I was going to do that, I just have to go back to the castle and…” but Rarity cut her off.

“Oh no no, that won’t do, you have to look your absolute best for when dear Rinna gets out of there, so a visit to the spa is in order,” Rarity then got closer to her and looked at her mane, her eyes went wide, “this is worse than I thought, your mane is covered in dirt and mud! We have to get there at once.” Rarity hooked one of her legs with Konata and started dragging her along.

“Wow Rarity, take it easy you’re getting dirt in yourself too you know, you don’t have to do this,” Konata tried to make an excuse to get away.

“Oh think nothing of it, you fought valiantly for our sakes, the least I can do is give you a relaxation treatment at our local spa, now let Rarity handle the situation, darling. You’re invited too Fluttershy, do you want to come?”

Konata looked at Fluttershy in a begging way, “please accept, I think I need an adult right now.”

But Rarity was the one who spoke first, “oh darling, I’ am an adult,” she batted her eye-lashes for emphasis.

Fluttershy giggled some into her hoof, “thank you Rarity, but I think I’ll wait for Rinna to get into a room, I know she’s ok now but I just want to be with her. You two go and have fun.”

At that Rarity nodded politely and left with a very nervous looking Konata.

In their way out they crossed paths with Shana who returned from searching in the area for Kurumi and company with no success, she looked funnily at her sister being dragged by another pony but didn’t pay it any mind for now, she wanted to check on Rinna.


Some hours later some of the group reunited once again, Rainbow had woke up and as soon Rinna was transferred to a room she went there immediately, Applejack unfortunately wasn’t able to leave her own room, by suggestion of the doctors, even if this was out of ignorance because she actually was able to move normally at the very least, Pinkie was hopping around, Twilight had the luck of being given the same room as Rinna, she felt alright but didn’t wanted to risk it and stayed at the hospital for the day and Fluttershy went with Rinna there.

Tailmon was sleeping under Rinna’s bed, now that she was once again with her original owner and friend she wasn’t going to be separated from her again (probably).

Shana decided to wait outside until things relaxed some, she didn’t mind it, after all Rinna was out of danger and can now focus on recovering.

Something she didn’t expect to see though, was what was coming down the hallway, she saw her ponified sister approaching with that same pony that was dragging her before, the difference this time was that the pony came wearing an sparkling gold dress with a hat of the same brightness, her sister wasn’t wearing anything of the sorts but she looked… for the lack of other words, ‘not messy.’

For one, her coat was sparkly clean, her mane was surprisingly smoothly combed and her characteristic ‘antenna hair’ wasn’t visible, how did that pony managed to get it under control was something that surprised her a little.

“You look good,” Shana said to her sister when she passed by.

“You just had to rub salt in the wound don’t you sis?” Konata replied back drily.

“Now, now, please stop sulking darling, you look dashing, I just wished you let me choose a dress for you.”

“Yeah, no… even before being a pony I didn’t do dresses outside of very few important occasions and even then I preferred to use anything else if I had the chance,” Konata explained to her fashion obsessed friend.

“You’re too picky Kona, a dress isn’t going to kill you,” Shana gave her opinion.

“I know! She was so stubborn on not letting me give her a beautiful dress, she would’ve looked marvelous! It’s a shame she didn’t let me do it,” Rarity agreed with her.

“Well, if you know how to ask she wouldn’t be able to turn you down,” Shana said with a wink.

“Oh~ really now, would you mind telling me the way, dear?” Rarity asked with curiosity.

Shana whispered something into Rarity’s ear, “basically that’s it.”

“Are you sure that’s it?” Rarity asked getting a nod from Shana.

“You can’t pull it off now, but you’ll get it eventually, also I don’t think we’ve been introduced, I’m Takamura Shana, leader of the magical strike force of Álfheimr and adopted big sister of this goof, it’s a pleasure,” Shana said the last part while pointing at Konata.

“The pleasure is all mine darling,” Rarity gave her a courteous bow, “I’ am Rarity, I run a boutique and try to make the world more beautiful with my skills, besides that I’m the Element of Generosity.”

“I’m no enthusiast in fashion, but seeing what you’re wearing I can see the talent you have for it, do you have a business card or something like it? I’ll probably try your boutique, for the next royal meeting,” Shana said, totally oblivious of Rarity’s inner conflict.

Rarity herself didn’t know if squealing like filly getting all the candy for free, or fainting. Here she was, talking with an important being of another world, which apparently has connections with the royalty of said world, and was asking her for her business card? She was excited, very excited actually, but unfortunately she didn’t have her business cards with her at that moment, with that realization she froze in place.

Shana was confused, “are you alright?”

Rarity snapped out of it, “Oh! Why yes darling, I’m perfectly fine, I j-just need to go back home for something I forgot, excuse me for a minute!” she said in a rush and made a run for it leaving a bewildered Shana.

She stared at her little sister, “any idea of what was that about?”

Konata shrugged somehow, “Nope, also…” she then shook her head a few times, making her mane go back to its messy glory, she let out a happy sigh, “ah… that’s much better,” she then stared back at her sister, “you still need to apologize with Rainbow, I know you saved her by getting her out of the equation, but it was still wrong.”

“I plan on apologizing Konata,” then Shana’s mood went to a serious one, “but understand that I have a grudge on Kurumi, I was enraged for what she did, I barely managed to get a hold of myself during that battle, you know that if I had lost control it would’ve been way worse.”

“I know…” Konata then looked at her in the eyes, “but if helps any, I’m glad you didn’t lost yourself back there.”

Shana nodded gratefully with a smile.

“Well, do you want to enter? The doctor is coming of the room.”

“Sure.”


Twilight was in her bed reading a book from the “few” that Spike brought to her some minutes ago, she would be part of the little circle that formed around Rinna’s bed, but she knew better than disturb her resting after an operation, fortunately Rainbow was behaving. Then, soon after the doctor went out she saw Konata and her big sister getting in.

Almost all the Elements were wary of Shana, especially Rainbow. Pinkie instead bounced in front of their faces.

Konata was prepared for this and put a hoof over Pinkie’s mouth to stop her from shouting and disrupt Rinna’s sleep.

“You have to speak quietly for now Pinkie, if you understand nod and I’ll let you talk ok?” she asked and received a nod of confirmation from the pink mare.

With that Konata retired her hoof, “sorry about that Koni, I forgot about it for a moment, but I was excited of seeing you again even if we just spent a little time away from each other, but hey what are friends if you don’t get excited when you see them every time, and…” Pinkie kept on a muffled streak due to Konata placing a hoof over her mouth again.

Shana looked at her sister with some confusion and she looked back.

“Don’t worry, Pinkie does that a lot you’ll get used to it, but now…” she took a moment to clear her thoughts, “I think you need to do what’s right,” then she looked at Rainbow, and signaled her to come closer with her once again free hoof.

The prismatic mare closed the distance, and then Konata signaled with her head in her sister’s direction. Rainbow stared warily but intently to the one who hit her when she tried to help.

Shana kneeled down to be at eye level with the pony and showed a remorseful expression, “I’m sorry for what I did to you, I shouldn’t have done it or the things I said after, even if my intention was to save you my method was wrong, I’m sorry.”

This was surprising to Rainbow to say the least, considered how violent this one was on the battlefield, but now was showing a big deal of remorse for what she did, “well, I don’t think I can forgive you just yet, but that’s because I don’t understand why you did it, you just said you did it to save me? Save me from what? And for what you said I don’t care about it, I wasn’t able to beat that cheater even with that new power that your world shared with me, I really was a waste of an Element back there,” Rainbow admitted sadly.

Shana rested a hand on Rainbow’s withers, “that’s not true, all of you fought in a battle knowing you were in disadvantage, it requires true courage to do that, I respect that. But after seeing you I noticed you were about to lose the power of the Element, you weren’t going to go away so I had to do something to get you out of there. Probably my sister told you already that I tend to take battles to the extreme and that’s true, especially if my enemy is someone that I resent, I go overboard and even if my intentions are in the right place, my actions aren’t.”

Konata raised a hoof between them to stop the conversation, “I think that’s enough, we could be here all day discussing who’s at fault for what, but it will not change the result that we got, sis you’re very overprotective and you do everything to save others, even if it means to hurt them yourself to get them out of there.” Then she looked at Rainbow, “and Rainbow, you’re loyal before anything else, and that is right, but it makes you to take reckless decisions. Regardless, I’m glad of being called your friend.”

The others were awestruck, Pinkie hug tackled Konata and Tailmon had her ears glued to her head to avoid listening to more of this, especially if it was praise words for the ponies, she didn’t care about it and didn’t wanted to think about it either.

“That was beautiful Konata,” Twilight commented.

“Pinkie, please don’t make a habit of tackling me and crushing my ribs.”

“But Koni! You’re so soft and pleasant to the touch!” Pinkie rubbed her cheek against Konata’s for emphasis.

“Wait, really?” Rainbow asked somewhat confused.

“But you hugged her too Dashie! How didn’t you notice?” Pinkie asked.

“Maybe because I was worried sick about her, I thought she wouldn’t wake up for a long time, and that it would be my fault, I wasn’t paying attention to anything else at that moment, when she did I was just too relieved to notice, Pinkie,” Rainbow explained.

“Oh… well I let you know that she’s very soft and pleasant to the touch then, I can’t describe it she just is, I can’t get enough of it like I can’t get enough cupcakes!” Pinkie continued to rub their cheeks together, Konata was not amused.

“Being molested here, can someone tell her to get off because I’m pretty sure she’s not going to listen to me, right Pinkie?” Konata tried.

“Yup yup!” Pinkie replied as expected.

Shana took this moment get closer to Rinna, she saw her looking better. She wasn’t as pale as before, this was a good sign. The only thing left was to wait for her to recover from the anesthesia, it was a relief for Shana to see that her fears she had before coming to this world were unfounded except for Kurumi’s appearance. The ponies were welcoming and they seemed to be a very peaceful race, at least that’s the general idea she had of them, she knew that there were beings with evil intentions on this world if the one that she attacked when she arrived was any proof of it.

She couldn’t help to let out chuckle at the comical scene that involved her sister and the ponies.

“Sis… are you really laughing?” Konata asked while being a little surprised even in her uncomfortable position the others stopped their shenanigans too.

“Is that strange?” Twilight asked from her bed, she was just watching the whole situation develop.

“Well, her smiling is not strange, but she doesn’t laugh openly very often, she must incredibly relaxed for that to happen,” Konata explained.

“I’ am relaxed, I think I have the right to be so, Rinna is ok and recovering,” Shana told her.

“Oh, thank you for worrying about me sis,” Konata said sarcastically.

“You didn’t need any treatment so don’t complain about it.”

Then the group started talking about random topics, Rarity at some point stormed in with box of business cards tripping and throwing them all on the floor, they got scolded by the hospital’s staff and expended five minutes collecting every single card from the floor.

Tailmon helped too, by ripping apart any card that flew her way.


Since it was quite late and only one pony could stay everypony agreed that Shana should stay by Rinna’s side that night. Pinkie dragged Konata to Sugar Cube Corner, Rainbow went with them because she felt weird the wing that Tailmon broke and was later healed by the digi-egg of friendship, so to not risk it she decided not to fly until the next day.

Konata then had a thought on her mind, “guys,” she started and her two roommates for the night looked at her, “don’t you have the feeling that we forgot something?”

Pinkie and Rainbow thought about it for a moment, “nothing here Koni!” said Pinkie.

“What happened with that weird thing that gave me my armor? Did we forget that out there?” Rainbow asked.

“No, I have it in card form, Pinkie has hers in her mane,” Konata pointed out.

Pinkie took the card from her mane and showed them, “I don’t know how to use this though, Koni can you teach me how to use it? Can you, can you?”

“Sure Pinkie, and Rainbow I think you should have this one,” Konata said while giving Rainbow the card with the digi-egg of friendship.

“Are you sure I can have this? Do you think I’m the right pony to keep it?” Rainbow asked.

Konata nodded with a smile, “I’m sure I’ll get into some problems later, but I’m sure these digi-eggs chose you two for a reason, besides they had no use in the vault after all.”

Rainbow took the card and held it against her chest with a soft expression on her face, “thank you, I won’t let you down, promise!” she said with determination.

After that little moment Pinkie went and fetched some board games and that’s how they passed time until they got sleepy, without even mentioning what they supposedly forgot before.


Meanwhile in another hospital room Dejiko laid on her bed with one arm bandaged and a frown, “they didn’t even bother to check on me, they’re being cruel now nyo!”

Sure the others didn’t meant to forget about her, but it was what they did anyways, poor Dejiko she can't get a break.