• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 2,014 Views, 15 Comments

My Little Baker - Lucky Star Kona-chan



A little cat-girl appears in Equestria nyo!

  • ...
5
 15
 2,014

Chapter 4: An annoying trip for the Everfree and a fainting welcome Myu.

After ten minutes of walking Dejiko found the exit of the cave, even with the sunrise it was still dark outside, and then she looked at her surroundings.

She noticed the rock walls around her making it look like she was in a pit, looking up Dejiko could see some trees.

I’m probably in a forest nyo, she thought while searching for a way up.

Dejiko didn’t have to look too far though, because she found a set of stairs in one of the rocky walls some meters away.

Well, that’s handy nyo.

After climbing all the way up she could see that she was in fact in a forest as she first thought.

“This is a really weird and dumb place to have a dimensional gateway nyo, this world is making less and less sense by the time. The less time I spend here the better nyo,” she said making it sound like the sense of this world was some kind of illness.

Then she began to walk in a random direction, and walked, and walked, and walked.

For twenty minutes all Dejiko did was walk as straight as she could in one direction, only making turns when she find herself with a pit or traces of a swamp.

Suffice to say, she was getting very annoyed of this situation.

“What is wrong with this place nyo!” she shouted in frustration, “everything looks the same and the compass is going nuts nyo!”

Dejiko expended the next 5 minutes stomping angrily over the forest’s landscape, heading in random directions out of sheer annoyance.

“Dumb world with dumb forest, that makes dumb compass going dumbly nuts nyo,” she continued with her rant.

In her stomping fury Dejiko didn’t hear the footsteps of another creature which was following her for a while now.

Then a mighty roar could be heard, Dejiko turned her head back to see a lion-like creature with bat wings and a scorpion sting as a tail.

It was a manticore, and it expected Dejiko to be trembling in fear or at least startled by its mighty roar.

None of them happened, Dejiko just stood there with a look that said ‘really?’.

“Do you want anything nyo?” she said in a bored tone.

The manticore obviously didn’t understand a single word but was confused by why the little catgirl was acting so indifferent.

“This is just great nyo, another thing to add to the dumb list of this world,” Dejiko said sarcastically and turned to continue her search for the way out.

The manticore didn’t want any of that though, and lift one paw with claws outstretched to slash the little catgirl. Then it threw its arm horizontally, and… hit nothing.

“You’re not very smart aren’t you nyo?” Dejiko said from the same point, in which she was now ducked with her head resting on her hands looking up at the manticore with a bored expression.

The manticore tried to slash her again this time from above, this time Dejiko did a cart-wheel to evade the big paw. It tried again, and again with little success while Dejiko sidestepped or jumped to dodge the attacks.

“You should stop, this is getting annoyi-“ Dejiko was interrupted by another paw strike which missed when she rotated her body to the side, but ripped one of her backpack straps making it slip off her shoulders to the ground.

Dejiko’s left eye twitched and turned very slowly to face the manticore which now sensed something different from this little catgirl.

‘In a swift movement Dejiko disappeared from where she was and connected a roundhouse kick on the manticore’s jaw this made it recoil back a little, then getting a hold of its mane she impulsed herself into the air and stomped on its skull with the strength of the momentum making it lose its balance and fall. With her foe down she jumped down of its head and before leaving she kicked its face one last time.’

That would have been the situation if I decided to go with Dejiko’s attempt of being cool, but what really happened is that Dejiko got angry send the thing flying with her Me Kara Beam and left.

“That was annoying nyo, but how can I get out of this forest?” she said while picking her backpack and dusting it.

She stood there thinking for a moment when an idea got to her. Then she searched on her pockets for a certain deck of cards, and looked for one on particular.

“There you are,” she said with a smile while taking a card named metal claws.

Then she closed her eyes in concentration making a green aura appear around her while extending her left arm. After a moment a device appeared on her wrist, it was a metallic gold and black shield like device, with something that looked like a blade on the left side but it wasn’t sharp and had five slots of the same size of a card.

“It’s good to know that I still remember how to do this nyo, for once Ini-chan’s boring talks were actually useful nyo,” she said while shivering from the memory of how boring it was for her.

After that she put the card on her right hand on one of the slots of her device, a light engulfed her feet and hands for a few seconds, when the light faded shining claws made of metal were in her boots and gloves.

“Alright nyo,” she then dissipated the device from her wrist for it to not be a bother before jumping to a tree and climb with her new claws, then began to jump from tree to tree getting a hold on the branches to balance and impulse herself to the next.

In a daring move, she spun on a branch some times to generate momentum then she let go to get sent flying high in the air to look at the rest of the landscape. The forest was huge, but at the distance she noticed buildings, kind of ancient in terms of time period but buildings none the less.

She descended gracefully, and repeated the jump another few times to be sure of the direction to take; on these other few times she also noticed the ruins of a castle in the opposite direction of the town but decided to not pay it any mind.

After descending a fourth time, Dejiko made her mind, ‘I’ll go to the town and look for Rinna nyo, if she isn’t there at least I can ask for directions to get to another town and try again nyo.’

She nodded to herself and started making her way towards the town.


Meanwhile on Ponyville’s train station a certain group was making its way out trying to not attract too much attention because even if not many ponies were up this early, there were still a few on the streets preparing their stalls for the day.

“Pinkie can you go get the girls? We will need their aid to help Rinna get settled,” Twilight said.

“Okie dokie lokie, what are you gonna do meanwhile?” Pinkie asked.

“I’ll take Rinna and Lucky Star to the castle to keep Rinna safe,” Twilight replied.

“There’s no need Princess Twilight, I know how to get there,” Lucky Star said suddenly before start walking in the direction where the castle was.

“Wait, Lucky Star how do you know where my castle is? I don’t remember mention it in the way here,” Twilight asked confused.

“I have my way to know things like these, right Miss Rinna?” Lucky Star asked to Rinna in her back, who apparently was still sleeping.

“You can stop calling me that way already Kona, you should be yourself from now on, it’s kind of strange to see you acting so formal myu,” Rinna said without opening her eyes and a smile on her face.

“Were you awake all this time Rinna? And Kona? What do you mean by that?” Twilight asked even more confused than before.

“Not really the whole time Twilight, I woke up after we got out of the train myu, but I’m passing as a doll for now so I couldn’t do anything for the time being myu,” Rinna said without moving from her position on Lucky Star’s back.

“And what she meant is that my real name is not Lucky Star, that just the pony name I adopted to not be suspicious in my search for Rinna, my real name is Konata, Takamura Konata,” the now called Konata said.

“Hmm… have we met before Kony? Because I think we met before,” Pinkie asked.

“I’m not sure myself Pinkie. Maybe we met before maybe not, I can’t say for sure,” Konata said to Pinkie with a knowing smile.

Pinkie imitated the same smile and the two did a hoofbump. Pinkie then disappeared leaving a smoke clone in her place.

“Wait did you just said Takamura? Are you two-“ Twilight tried to continue but Konata cut her off.

“Yes Twilight, we are related but not directly. We’ll explain this after the meeting with your friends is over,” Konata said with a tone of finality.

“Alright, but I’m still going with you, I need to tell Spike about the situation too,” Twilight said.

“Ok then, let’s go,” Konata said while walking in direction to the castle.

“I said be yourself, but please be polite myu,” Rinna scolded from Konata’s back.

Chuckling Konata said, “I’ll try, but I promise nothing.”

“Hey! Don’t leave me behind,” Twilight said while catching up with Konata and Rinna.

When Twilight catch up Rinna said to her, “please forgive her, she can be a little mean with new acquaintances myu, and likes to brag a lot when she does something incredible or out of the ordinary myu. She’s also overconfident, but if you look past all that she can be a real sweetheart myu,” Konata groaned after hearing that last part.

“Don’t say unnecessary things Rinna,” Konata said a little annoyed and embarrassed.

Twilight and Rinna giggled at this behavior, which made Konata groan again.

“I’m glad that tengu is in her own world,” Konata said with a sigh.

“Do you mean A-“ Rinna tried to say something but Konata cut her off rather quickly.

“No! Don’t say her name; knowing her, she would do an interdimensional jump with her speed just to get a scoop,” Konata said in a hurry.

Twilight wanted to ask for details on the topic but doing that could result on Konata getting more annoyed than she already is, so she kept the question for herself.

Being this early in the morning made the walk to the castle uneventful, granted it wasn’t as early anymore but most ponies were just waking up.

The three got the their destination, and Twilight opened the doors and motioned with her hoof for Konata to follow her, soon after they could heard little footsteps approaching from the corner of the corridor they were at.

“Twilight is that you?” a young masculine voice could be heard from behind the corner.

“Let me guess, that’s Spike isn’t?” Konata said in a whisper for only Twilight to hear.

Twilight nodded and with a warm smile she said, “Yes Spike, it’s me.”

The footsteps got louder then coming out from behind the corner was a little purple dragon, with green dark spikes that went from his head and all the way down his back ending in an arrow shaped tail; and a light green underbelly.

“Welcome back!” Spike said enthusiastically, “Oh, you bring a guest, hi I’m Spike, are you the pony that the Princess asked Twilight to help?”

“Hi there little guy, I’m Lucky Star and no I’m not the pony the Princess asked Twilight here to help, she is on my back,” Konata portraying her pony name said, “it’s ok, you can get down now.”

Spike saw in surprise what he thought was some kind of doll move and get down of the mare in front of him.

“Emm…” was the only thing he could mutter.

“You want to ask what she is but don’t want to sound rude aren’t you?” Lucky Star asked.

Surprised Spike asked, “How did you know?”

“Taking into account all the reactions she got so far, it was pretty obvious,” Lucky Star said with a sigh, “At least yours was pretty tame compared with the rest. Rinna, would you be so gentle?”

Nodding, Rinna got closer to Spike and lifted a hand for a handshake then said, “I’m Takamura Rinna, but just Rinna is fine. If you are still curious I’m a Nekomimi myu, I’m hoping for us to be friends if it’s possible Mister Spike.”

Spike accepted the claw/handshake, “Just Spike, being called mister feels kind of weird,” he said while scratching the back of his head with his other claw in embarrassment.

“And sure, we can be friends, you seem to be a nice… hmm… how was it again? Neckomi?” he said even more embarrassed and let go of her hand.

The girls just giggled at this, and then Rinna said with a warm smile “its Neko-mi-mi myu, but you can consider me a pony if that makes it easier for you Spike.”

She’s so nice Spike thought before saying, “Yeah that will make things easier thank you Rinna.”

Twilight then asked to Lucky Star in a whisper, “is she always this nice with everypony?”

Lucky Star nodded, “She’s the kindest soul I’ve ever met, she doesn’t get angry for anything and always tries to cheer you up when you’re feeling down,” she replied the whisper.

“Well, let’s go to the throne room to wait for my friends,” said Twilight.

Then a little grumble could be heard, and Rinna’s cheeks got red from embarrassment.

“It seems like someone is hungry,” Lucky Star said with a chuckle.

“Spike, can you make something for Rinna to eat?” Twilight asked.

“Sure thing, what would you like?” Spike asked Rinna but she was quick to refuse.

“Its fine myu, I don’t want to impose. I can wait until lunch myu,” she said but the soft grumbling said otherwise.

Giggling Twilight said, “You don’t have to be shy Rinna, you are our guest and we can’t have a hungry guest and leave it starving.”

“If there’s no other option, I would like to at least help myu,” Rinna said while looking at Spike with the cutest stare any of them had ever seen.

Lucky Star was smart and looked away from Rinna, but Twilight and Spike weren’t so lucky.

The two had the same thought on their heads She’s so cute!

Not being able to refuse to something this cute, Spike said in defeat, “alright, you can help me.”

“Thank you myu,” Rinna said before giving Spike a short hug.

Spike’s face was red as a tomato, but he managed to say, “You’re w-w-welcome.”

Rinna ended the hug and then hooked her arm to Spike’s, surprising everyone present.

“W-w-wha-“ was the only thing Spike could muster.

Lucky Star looked at them suspiciously but decided to not interfere for now.

“This is to make sure I don’t get lost on the castle myu,” Rinna said innocently.

“Oh…” Twilight and Spike said at the same time.

“It’s a good idea actually,” said Twilight.

“Can we go myu?” Rinna asked Spike.

“Hmm… s-sure, let’s go,” Spike said while walking along a giggling Rinna.

“Spike,” Lucky Star called for him.

Spike turned to look at her, and a chill went down his spine from the apparently normal stare Lucky Star was giving him, but he felt very threatened from it.

“Take care of her please, and have fun; I’ll go outside to check on something for a moment,” Lucky Star said with the same smile on her face before walking in direction of the exit.

Twilight noticed the devious smile Lucky Star had when she turned to leave; she just gave a nod to her, leaving a confused Twilight.

“Will you come along Twilight myu?” asked Rinna.

“Sure, we still have time; will you make cakes this time too?” Twilight asked back with some drool trying to make its way out of her mouth, but she got a hold of herself.

Rinna nodded.

Then they made their way towards the kitchen, where Twilight and Spike were left with their mouths hanging open by how quick Rinna was moving around the kitchen, taking care of everything.

But if something got stuck on their heads was a certain moment, when Rinna let Spike make some muffins with Twilight reading how to make them, but those didn’t rise for some reason, leaving a very disappointed Spike and a confused Twilight.

“I don’t get it,” said Spike.

“We followed the recipe, why did they turn out like this? It doesn’t make any sense” Twilight asked still confused of what went wrong.

“That’s because the most important thing was missing myu,” Rinna said calmly.

Then she started to sing in a lullaby kind of way.

In order to make a delicious cake…~

Rinna was mixing and kneading more muffin batter.

“You need good ingredients and good tools!” said Twilight.

“You also need a good recipe,” Spike added.

Those things are very important as well myu~

But, but the most important thing, is the joyous smile on everyone’s faces myu~

She then put the batter in the molds and then the tray in the oven turning it on, all the time radiating a calming and peaceful aura.

When I look at everyone’s smiles, everyone’s cakes will raise myu~

As on cue the muffins rose, after some moments Rinna retired the tray from the oven.

It’s baking powder of the heart, of the heart~

She proceeded to decorate the now perfect muffins with cream and cherries alongside chocolate sticks and other sweets.

“They look delicious,” Twilight said.

Spike nodded in approval.

They are done myu~

She ended with a big a smile.

“That was amazing Rinna, how did you managed to make them so fast?” asked Twilight.

“Thank you, if you do something from the heart everything is possible myu,” Rinna said accepting the compliment.

“And how is that song called? It was beautiful and you looked… angelical,” Spike said a little embarrassed of his choice of words.

“It has no real name myu, but this song is very important to me because I first sang it when I meet with my friends for the first time myu,” Rinna said with a warm smile then looked to the window.

“I really miss them myu,” she said in a sadder tone.

“Don’t worry Rinna, I’m sure Twilight and the Princesses will find a way to help you,” Spike said in an attempt to cheer her up.

“You have my word as a Princess of Equestria, that I will not rest until I find a way to send you back home Rinna,” Twilight said in a confident tone.

“Thank you myu…” Rinna said with some tears of happiness on her eyes.

“Well, let’s take these cakes to the throne room, I’m sure everypony will enjoy them specially after witnessing the care and love you put on them,” Spike said while lifting one tray.

“Right myu,” Rinna said with a big smile while lifting another tray.

Twilight levitated the rest with her magic, and the three made their way to the throne room.


Meanwhile in Álfheimr, Louise and Shana were having a relaxing time with tea and cookies in the castle’s garden.

“These aren’t as good as her’s,” said Shana with a sigh while munching on a cookie.

“I know, I know, I miss her too but we need to have faith in Dejiko, she probably is having a lot of trouble in that new world. By the way, did you apologize with Ini for threatening her yesterday?” Louise said with a frown.

Shana almost choked at the mention of that and looked to the cup of tea on her hands to avoid Louise’s gaze, “No I didn’t, it wasn’t my intention to scare her like that, but I got impatient and my emotions got the better of me,” she said with shame.

She then felt someone hugging her from behind.

“I know, I forgive you and I’m sorry for not giving you any results so far,” said the young voice of Ingrid.

Louise just smiled warmly at the scene, she planned for this to happen but it still was heartwarming to see.

Shana put a hand on Ingrid’s arms, “Ini I-“ but she couldn’t finish the sentence.

I really miss them myu.

The three of them heard the same sentence on their heads and snapped their eyes wide open.

“Was that…” Louise said uncertainty.

“I felt Rinna’s magic, but she doesn’t have a conscious grasp of it yet, she probably sent that message unconsciously,” Ingrid said while letting go of Shana.

“Ini you still can’t send me there?” Shana asked with some hurry.

“Sending you there would take a lot out of me, Shana. You are too powerful, and that would stress my body too much without a vessel to direct my magic flow,” Ingrid said in a serious tone.

“Is there any way to set a vessel there?” Louise asked calmly.

“When I regain communication with Dejiko I can make her set one on the reception point. That would set a fixed location for my magic to follow and make the journeys to that world easier,” Ingrid explained.

“I see,” Shana accepted the explanation then looked at Yggdrasil.

Rinna, please be careful, she thought.


Some minutes have passed, Twilight and Spike set up everything while Rinna ate some salad she made.

Then the throne room door opened and Lucky Star came in while eating a pear.

“Hey everyone, did you have fun?” Lucky Star asked.

“Yes we did, and you went for some shopping myu?” Rinna asked.

“Yup, but the main reason for why I went out was to check the atmosphere of the town and how the residents are, and after this little trip I can say this is a very peaceful place. Sure some of them are kind of weird, but all of them seem harmless enough for you to be out there,” Lucky Star said with a smile.

“Does that mean that I don’t need to hide anymore myu?” Rinna asked with expectation.

Lucky Star just nodded.

“Just be sure to have company with you, just to make sure there are no surprises; I need to go back to Canterlot to report Celestia we finish our meeting with Twilight’s friends.”

“Wait you said you were going to tell us about how Rinna and you are related after the meeting?” Twilight asked.

“Rinna can tell you the story too, I need to get rid of this task as soon as possible that’s why I changed my mind,” Lucky Star said in an annoyed tone.

At that moment they heard the sound of hooves clopping, and the door of the throne room opened once again revealing five mares, the rest of the Element Bearers.

“Twilight, you better have a good reason for waking me up this early!” said a cyan rainbow maned pegasus.

“How is almost ten o’clock in the morning early? Darling” asked an alabaster with a curly purple mane unicorn.

“I’m not work addicted like you and Applejack, Rarity,” said the pegasus with a huff.

“Now what is that supposed to mean?” asked an orange blond maned earth pony with a Stetson, clearly annoyed by the implication.

“Just what I said, you two are work addicted,” the pegasus said with a mocking smile while staying on air.

“I stand corrected I think I’m going to stay a little longer, this is too funny to miss it,” Lucky Star with a chuckle.

“Please don’t start a fight myu,” Rinna said to Lucky Star.

The three ponies looked in their direction, while a yellow pegasus was hiding behind the corner.

Meanwhile Pinkie…

“Riny!” shouted Pinkie before hug tackling Rinna.

“It’s good to see you so soon Pinkie,” Rinna said while giggling.

“What is that?” asked the cyan pegasus.

Lucky Star looked at the pegasus with a frown, but before she could say anything Pinkie did.

“This one here is Riny!” she said while lifting Rinna by her armpits, “she is a nekomimi, and due to a magic mumbo jumbo, she and her pet dragon got transported here, they got separated and she is looking for him and a way home.

“Oh oh Riny,” Pinkie said while hugging Rinna again, “Rarity has repaired your backpack.”

“T-that’s nice, but Pinkie can I breathe now myu?” Rinna said while struggling to get air inside the bone crushing hug.

“Why didn’t you say it sooner, silly?” Pinkie then let go.

“What?” said the pegasus in confusion.

“You should clear your ears more often, your hearing is pretty bad it seems,” Lucky Star said non-chalantly.

The pegasus quickly closed the gap between them invading Lucky Star’s personal space.

“Can you repeat that?” the pegasus asked more like a dare than a question.

“Lucky Star, Rainbow please don’t start a fight now,” Twilight tried to calm them down with no success.

“Oh goodness is worse than I thought, you have to get your ears checked soon or you’ll be deaf in a whiff,” Lucky Star said in a teasingly polite tone.

“Ok, that’s it you’re going down!” Rainbow said angrily.

“Bring it on skittles,” Lucky Star replied with a mocking smile.

“STOP!” Rinna shouted, getting the attention of the two mares she got closer, “please don’t fight, let’s calm down yes myu?” she said with worry.

“Don’t get into this you freak!” Rainbow shouted before pushing Rinna away with her hoof making her fall down.

Everypony plus Spike gasped at the action, the next thing Rainbow knew was that she hit the ground and was being pinned down by something.

The moment Rinna touched the floor Lucky Star tackled Rainbow to the ground and keep her there.

“Hey, what gives?” Rainbow complained, struggling to free herself of Lucky Star’s grip to no avail.

“SHUT UP!” Lucky star shouted at the top of her lungs with fury. “Rinna are you ok?” her rage was replaced by worry.

“I’m fine, you can let her go myu,” said Rinna while dusting herself.

Pinkie and Spike got closer to make sure Rinna was indeed alright.

“Ok Rinna, if you say so then so be it,” Lucky Star said before looking back at Rainbow. “But let me make something clear, if you try anything funny like that with her again, I’ll make sure you never are able to fly again.”

She then went to Rinna’s side.

“Sheesh, what’s her problem?” Rainbow said while getting up.

“No! What is ‘your’ problem?” Twilight asked with a scowl, “Rinna just wanted you two to stop fighting why did you push her like that, what if she got an injury?”

Twilight eyes shrunk at what she just said. Then teleported next to Rinna and scanned her with her magic.

“Are you ok, does it hurt somewhere, anywhere?” Twilight asked in panic, and her mane was all over the place.

Seeing her like this made Rinna feel bad, and then she put a hand on Twilight’s head and started petting her.

This made Twilight stop in place to look at Rinna’s face; she saw a warm smile on her features while she kept petting her mane.

Lucky Star, Pinkie and Spike smiled knowingly but the rest were confused.

“I’m fine Twilight, thank you for worrying about me myu. You’re a great friend,” Rinna said still petting her.

Twilight on the other hand felt something, it was that same feeling she got from Princess Celestia when she just became her student, that warm motherly feeling and legitimate appreciation. Twilight just closed her eyes and let herself relax at the attention.

“What is going on?” Rainbow asked more in exasperation than confusion this time.

“I’m not sure, but that catlike fella sure avoided a crazy Twilight moment,” said Applejack.

She seems nice…” said a quiet voice from behind the door frame.

“Thank you for the compliment myu,” Rinna said in her sit down position, where she was holding Twilight’s head on her lap, who relaxed too much and seemed to be sleeping.

“Eeep!” said the voice again surprised of being heard.

“Wait, how did you hear Fluttershy? I barely heard her and I’m way closer than you,” Rainbow asked confused.

“I have a very sharp hearing myu,” Rinna replied still smiling and letting Twilight rest peacefully. “Lucky Star, please apologize to her myu.”

Lucky Star froze at the implication, “What, why? She assaulted you, how can you ask me to apologize to somepony like that?” she asked in disbelief.

“She didn’t hurt me myu, that’s enough for me to forgive her,” Rinna said.

The two had a staring contest; after Lucky Star saw the determination on Rinna’s gaze she let out a sigh and said in defeat, “Alright Rinna, you win.”

Lucky Star then stepped forward closer to Rainbow, “I’m sorry for tackling you and threatening you,” she said as convincing as she could.

Rainbow was about to refuse Lucky Star’s apology, but the stares the others were giving her made her think otherwise, “Ok, I forgive you, it would be uncool of me to not do so, but I still don’t like you,” she said with a huff.

“Believe me when I say the feeling is mutual,” Lucky Star replied with a huff of hers.

“With that out of the way, I think introductions are in order myu,” Rinna said still holding the sleeping form of Twilight, “Who wants to start?”

“It’ll be my pleasure, dear,” said Rarity, “I ‘am Rarity, fashionista extraordinaire, owner of Carrousel Boutique and Element of Generosity,” she did a little bow for more emphasis.

“Howdy miss! My name is Applejack, I work with my family in Sweet Apple Acres taking care of the orchard and making all sorts of apple products, I also represent the Element of Honesty. I must say it was awful nice of you to forgive Rainbow, miss,” said Applejack with genuine gratitude.

“Now is my turn!” Rainbow said a little too enthusiastic, “The name’s Rainbow Dash, I’m the fastest and most awesome pegasus in all Equestria and Element of Loyalty!”

“Cough*Liar*Cough,” said Lucky Star in her hoof.

Rainbow shot her a glare, but Lucky Star just stared unimpressed.

Then Rainbow got closer to Rinna and landed on the floor, “Also sorry for pushing you, you just wanted to help and I was being mean, I hope we can still be friends” she said while offering a hoof.

“Sure Miss Rainbow, we still can myu,” Rinna grabbed her hoof and shake it a few times.

“Cool! And just Rainbow, I’m not Rarity to be called miss,” Rainbow said with a smile.

Then the group looked at the yellow mare behind the doorframe, and she let out and ‘eeep!’ in surprise.

“Please forgive her, darling. She is really timid with new acquaintances,” said Rarity.

“Its fine Miss Rarity, she reminds me of one of my friends myu,” then Rinna directed her attention to Spike, “Spike, can you bring me a pillow for Twilight?”

“Sure thing ma ‘am,” Spike gave a salute and went to fetch a pillow.

“Here you go Spike!” Pinkie said pushing a pillow in Spike’s face before he could leave the room.

“Where did you got this pillow from, Pinkie?” Spike asked.

“I always have pillows close in case of pillow emergency,” Pinkie said.

Spike just shrugged, “thanks, Pinkie,” then he gave the pillow to Rinna.

“Thank you Spike, thank you Pinkie myu,” Rinna then put the pillow under Twilight so she could continue resting peacefully.

After that she got closer to Fluttershy, stopped in front of her then sat down and looked at her.

Fluttershy got the clue behind this behavior.

‘She did this to not look intimidating, she did it for me? Why would she do this for me? Is she thinking I’m afraid of her? Oh goodness I’m being rude, what do I do?’ Fluttershy thoughts were all over the place and she was looking nervously at her surroundings.

Sensing the insecurity of the mare Rinna said, “It’s ok, there’s nothing to fear Miss Fluttershy I’m not going to hurt you myu.”

Umm, I’m not afraid of you,” Fluttershy partially hide her face behind her mane.

Rinna let out a sigh of relief, “that’s good to know, I thought I was scaring you and that made me feel bad myu.”

Oh, I’m so sorry for upsetting you, it’s just…” Fluttershy said cowering even more.

“It’s just that meeting new ponies can be scary, right? Because we don’t know how they will react to us myu,” Rinna gave a sympathetic look.

“Exactly, that’s what I always thought, especially if is somepony who looks scary, I just don’t know what to say and always end up escaping,” suddenly Fluttershy’s voice got more confident and rose in volume.

Rinna just smiled and Fluttershy blushed after noticing her own change in volume.

“Can you tell me anything about you myu?”

“Umm, I like animals; I take care of them on my cottage and umm, can understand them,” Fluttershy said while shifting a hoof on the floor casually.

Rinna got up and went back to Lucky Star’s side, and then she did a reverence and said, “I’m Takamura Rinna, my friends just call me Rinna so it’s ok if you want to call me that too. It’s a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we can be friends from now on.”

“I suppose it’s my turn now,” said Lucky Star, “My name is Lucky Star, I worked as a maid in Canterlot’s Castle and now I’m under orders from Princess Celestia herself to protect Rinna, but even if she didn’t order me that I would have done so anyway. Now I need to personally send a report to her detailing what has happened so far,” she let out a sigh.

“Why don’t just use Spike to send your report? He can blow fire *fuosh* to a parchment and it gets sent directly to the Princess”, Pinkie said.

“Oh, that’s useful I wonder why he didn’t say anything before,” Lucky Star stared at Spike, “did you planned this for me to go away and do improper things while I was absent?” she said with a frown.

Spike stared dumbly, until the information got registered on his brain, “What! No!” he put his claws up defensibly, “I would never do that! I’m an honorable dragon!”

“Implying that Spikey Wikey would do such nefarious acts, you are not doing much effort to fit in darling,” Rarity looked at Lucky Star with a frown of her own.

“I’m with Rarity; you just got into more trouble than a dog using a shovel to dig a hole,” Applejack added.

Lucky Star turned to look at Rinna with a face of ‘what the hay?’

“Please don’t fight anymore; it has been enough of that already myu,” Rinna went to fetch a tray of cupcakes from one of the thrones.

The mares wanted to continue the argument but a look at Rinna’s hurt expression made them think otherwise.

I can’t argue with that face looking at me the three thought the same thing.

“Ahh… I can’t have fun here, Rinna is too nice with strangers, I’ll just go fetch some paper to do my report then,” Lucky Star said without much enthusiasm and left the room, while the other mares stared at her with frowns, except for Fluttershy she was hiding behind Applejack.

“Rinna, can I take one of those?” Rainbow pointed at the cupcakes on the tray Rinna has on her hand.

“Sure myu,” Rinna lifted the tray full strawberry frosting cupcakes and Rainbow took one.

“You’re free to take one if you like myu,” she said to the rest of the presents.

And take them they did, when everyone had a cupcake they nodded at once and took curious bites.

Everyone froze with wide eyes after tasting the cupcakes’ flavor, it was an otherworldly sensation.

Then they fainted.

Except for Pinkie of course, “Yuuuuuum! These are even tastier than the last ones Riny!” she said while inhaling more and more of the cupcakes. “But why is everypony sleeping now?”

“I’m glad you like them Pinkie, and I don’t know myu” Rinna was confused by that too.

Some minutes later Lucky Star came back.

She saw everypony on the floor with Rinna and Pinkie putting up more pillows for everypony’s comfort.

“They can’t handle passive magic? Well, that’s certainly interesting,” Lucky Star stared at the sleeping forms of everypony.

“Passive magic?” Pinkie asked.

“Rinna has magic in her, but she can’t make use of it at will, instead it appears subconsciously in what she does when a certain emotion is used,” Lucky Star pointed at the cupcakes, muffins and other pastries on the trays.

“In this case, the magic was poured in those cakes, Rinna’s love for seeing others happy most likely triggered her magic to enhance the taste of the cakes,” she explained, “But, I think it was a bit too much for them.”

“Oooh, but Twilight didn’t eat any, how is she still sleeping after all the noise we did before?”

“She got affected by Rinna’s magic in a different way; appreciation for somepony also triggers her magic. Basically anything that makes Rinna happy will trigger it,” Lucky Star stared at Twilight for a moment, “She didn’t wake up yet because she’s in a deep state of relaxation, she will be up soon though. For the rest I’m not sure, but you can try to wake them up Pinkie.”

“Okie dokie lokie, but before that I want to know, why do you went back to use Lucky Star as your name, Kony?” Pinkie asked eager to know.

“My name wasn’t meant to be discovered at all, that was Rinna’s fault. It doesn’t really bother me, but I prefer my name to remain a secret for anypony else. I don’t mind you calling me that though; you’re the only pony that I could bring myself to like so far,” Lucky Star said while looking outside from a window.

Lucky Star/Konata saw an impossibly big smile on Pinkie’s face and she suddenly, made an explosion of confetti out of nowhere and hugged her.

Rinna had decided to remain silent during this exposition just out of politeness, that didn’t stop her from giggling at Pinkie’s antics.

With a sigh Lucky Star said, “You’re so random Pinkie.”

“You bet I ‘am! We are going to be great friends!” Pinkie said still crush hugging Lucky Star.

“S-sure thing, but don’t break my ribs Pinkie,” Lucky Star showed some pain on her expression.

“Oopsie,” Pinkie bumped herself on the head lightly with a hoof. “So, what do we do now Kony, Riny?”

“Wait for them to wake up I guess, or like I said you can try to wake them up.”

“We shouldn’t bother them while they’re asleep, that would be mean myu.”

“Rinna… you’re too nice for your own good, did you know that.”

“You think so myu?” Kona and Pinkie nodded, “oh goodness.”

“Don’t worry Riny you’re fine as you are, not being so nice would mean you not being you and if you aren’t you anymore then who could be Riny, because nopony could do good for replacing Riny, because Riny is not a pony so that’s not possible without doing some mumbo jumbo magic to turn Riny into a pony and…” Pinkie just kept on saying random things.

Kona rolled her eyes in amusement, and Rinna just smiled and listened to her hyperactive friend.


Meanwhile on the Everfree Forest…

“I hate this place nyo!” Dejiko shouted while jumping quickly on tree branches fleeing from a pack of Timberwolves.

She did a backflip in midair to look at the wooden wolves and shouted, “Me Kara Beam!”

A golden ray was shot from her eyes and connected with the first wolf making it crash against the other and push them some meters away.

Dejiko then stopped the ray to accommodate herself to grab the next branch and keep moving. Then the remains of the ray exploded and sent the wolves flying in different directions.

Another entity also saw what happened; a shadowy figure with bright green eyes and red irises saw everything and an evil smile appeared on its features.

“I finally found it, the weapon to get my revenge,” the being said in a deep almost demonic voice.

The entity keep on looking at the retreating form of Dejiko, along with an evil laugh for getting the most important piece of its plan.

Author's Note:

Ok, this took forever to pull off, a lot of distractions and power outages, it was a mess.

But you pull it off at the end Kony, and I knew it was a shameless self insertion, now you owe me ten bits.

It's not really a self insertion, the Kona on the story just shares traits of my personality other than that she's just an OC.

Oh, by the way did you just shipped Riny with Spike? Didn't Spike had something with Rarity?

I'll explain later, anyways this is the chapter guys I hope you like it and sorry for the delay, not having an editor anymore kind of hurts.

Don't worry Kony you'll manage to do it just fine.

Thanks Pinkie, so without anything else to say, see you in the next chapter!

Kona and Pinkie out!