• Published 2nd Feb 2017
  • 1,641 Views, 31 Comments

Star Falco - Norwegian boy

  • ...
5
 31
 1,641

Fourth Contact

“Alright, where is that ‘bird’ that punched Pinkie in the face.” Said a new voice.

“What now?” Asked Falco.

“That would be my friend Rainbow Dash.” Answered Applejack.

Falco couldn’t help but snort. “Rainbow Dash? What kind of name is that? Don’t tell me that this ‘Rainbow Dash’ has rainbow hair.”

Applejack rubbed her neck. “Well.”

He got his answer. Around the corner came four new ponies and one of them had rainbow hair and blue fur and had wings, when Falco saw her hair he had to contain his laughter. There were two unicorns and a another pegasus, when the pegasus with light pink hair and yellow fur saw Falco she flew over to him and gave him a hug. She manged to catch him off guard so he landed on his back with the Pegasus on top of him.

“It’s a giant bird, hey I’m Fluttershy, what your name?”

“My name is Falco and if you don’t get of me I’m going to get very angry, so GET OF ME.”

Fluttershy got of him and ran to hide behind Applejack, Falco got up and brushed of the dust. “This world is crazy.” That was all he got to say before he was tackle again, this time by the other pegasus that he assumed was Rainbow Dash.

“First you punch Pinkie in the face and now you just scared Fluttershy, what is your problem?” Dash asked him.

“I have anger issues, what’s your excuse?” That made Dash even more angry, she lifted her hoof. “Go on, hit me. In front of all this ponies.”

Dash looked around and saw all the worried face, she looked at Falco. “You are lucky that they are here but next time you won’t get so lucky.”

Falco just smiled. “I’m looking forward to it.”

She got off him and walked over to the two unicorns. “Well, this has been entrainment.” Said the purple unicorn. “Mind telling us why you are here Falco?”

He got up the second time. “Not really, since I don’t know who you are.”

“Oh right.” She coughed. “My name is Twilight Sparkle, this is Rarity.” She pointed at the other unicorn. “You have already met Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.”

“Yeah, a real charmer that one.” That just made Rainbow even more angry and Applejack noticed that.

“Mac, why don’t you take Applebloom and her friends inside.”

That did not the CMC like. “What? Why?” Asked Applebloom.

“Because I you tried to steal Falco’s Arwing, now go.”

Mac lead the CMC to the main house and they were not happy, leaving Falco alone with Applejack and her friends. Twilight stepped forward to examine the giant metal bird, she touched it with her hoof.

“So Falco, mind telling us what this thing is and where you came from.”

“This ‘ting’ is a Arwing and I’m not telling you where I’m from, let’s just say I’m not from around here.” He put on some wired glasses, then he turned a knob on his stick and pressed a button and flames came out from the stick. “Now if you would excuse me, I have work to.” He started to weld something on his Arwing.

“Are you ignoring me?” Twilight asked him, he just nodded. “Why? I just want to know where you’re from and more about you and your race.”

He stopped welding, took of the glasses and looked at Twilight. “Listen and listen well ‘princess’, I don’t know who you are and I don’t care. What I care about is fixing my Arwing so I can find a way home so I can help my friends, so the last thing I need is a pony who want to ask me 20 questions.” He took on the glasses again and was about to stared welding again.

“You have friends waiting for you back home?” Twilight asked him.

“Yes, and the les I get interrupted the faster I can get my Arwing fix and get home.”

He went back to fixing his Arwing. Twilight walked over to her friends and motion them to follow here, once they were far enough away so Falco could not hear them Twilight asked her friend.

“So, girls. What do you think about him?”

Rarity was the first to talk. “I think his a brute but, if he is telling the truth about is friends maybe he isn’t so bad after all.”

Twilight nodded in understating while Rainbow couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Are you serious Rarity? He punched Pinkie in the face and scared Fluttershy, I think we should send a letter to Princess Celestia and have him looked up.”

Those words just got a blank stared from here friends, Twilight spoke.

“That’s not a good enough excuses Rainbow Dash but I’m going to write a letter to the princess, something isn’t right about him.”

That got Applejack attention. “What do mean Twilight.” She asked her friend.

“I don’t trust him yet Applejack, he won’t tell us how he got here, he won’t tell us about his world. I find that rather suspicious.” Twilight answered.

“Well I trust him.” All eyes were on Applejack now. “I been whit him since this morning and yes he might be rude as Rarity would said it but I trust him and don’t think he’s dangerous and one thing is for sure he hasn’t lied to me once.”

“What if he’s lying to you Applejack.” Said Twilight.

“Lying to me? Have you forgotten how I am? I’m am an Apple, I know when others are lying. If you are sending a letter to the princess, then you won’t have my supported.”

She stared to walked back to Falco. “Wait, Applejack.” She didn’t listen to Twilight, she just kept on walking.

“Let her go Twilight, if she wants to stand by that freak then let her.” Said Dash.

“That wasn’t a very nice thing to say about Falco, Dash.” Said Fluttershy.

“Why are you defending him Shy? He yelled at you just a moment ago.” Dash half shouted.

“Well, it was my fault that he yelled at me. I did hug without asking.”

Dash tried to say something but no words came out from her mouth so she gave up, then Twilight clear her throat.

“What do you think about Falco, Rarity?” She asked her friend.

“I think he should get some better clothes, did you see what he was wearing?” That got a blank stare from her friends. “What? You already got my answer so I thought I comment on his clothes.”

There was an awkward silence until Twilight spoke. “Well, I’m going back to the library to write a letter to princess Celestia. She has to know about this.”

She walked to library while her friends went home expect Dash, looked at the barn where Falco was working. Applejack may trust him but she didn’t, she decided to find out why he was here. She took to the sky and found cloud so she could keep an eye on him.

When Applejack arrived back where Falco had park his Arwing she saw that he was lying under it.

“Why are you lying under it?” She asked him.

“The Arwing got some damage when I crashed, lucky it’s nothing major.” He stopped for a moment too looked at AJ and saw that she was acting kind of strange, like she was hiding something. “Let me guess, you’re were discussing if I was dangerous or not.”

She was surprised by that. “How did you know?”

“Oh please, an alien bird with a ‘metal bird’ landing near a town. It’s obvious what you and your friends were talking about, what is going to happened now?”

“Twilight is going to write a letter to princess Celestia and she is going to determine if you are dangerous or not.”

“What about you AJ? Do you think I’m dangerous?”

“No, I don’t think so. If you were dangerous you would have attacked me and my family already.”

Falco just nodded and went back to fixing his Arwing,

“Look, there are some trees that need buking. Are you going be okay alone?” Falco just waved her away. “I take that as yes.” Applejack walked away to do her job.

‘Buking apple trees? Why not.’ He finished of the last damage part and closed the hatch, he got up from the ground and was about to head back to the Arwing to work on the engine when he heard someone approaching. At first, he thought it was AJ but it wasn’t, it was the pink one.

He pointed at her. “You, you’re the one that almost gave me a heart attack this morning. What the hell do you want?”

Pinkie almost ran away when she heard what he said. “Can you let me explain why I did this morning, then you can decide if you want to talk to me or not.” She told him.

Falco could hear that she was honest, that’s for sure. “Alright, you got two minutes. If I don’t like what you said, then you leave. Deal?” She nodded. “Good, your two minutes stared now.”

“When there a new pony in town…” She stopped when she saw what kind of look he was giving her, he was not happy to be called pony. “Or other creatures.” He was a little satisfied. ”I have to throw them a welcome to Ponyville party.”

Falco hold up a hand. “Let me get this right, you NEED to throw a party whenever there’s a new individual in town?” She smiled. “That doesn’t make any sense, what if the person doesn’t want you to throw him or her a party? Do you do against their will?” Pinkie had an innocent smile. “You don’t do that.”

“Why not?”

Falco slapped hand on his face when he heard that question. “Just think for a moment, if you throw them a party against their will how do you think they will react?”

“I don’t know, happy?”

Falco hit his head against the metal of his Arwing. “I’m dealing with a child.” He mumbled to himself, then he looked at her. “Let me ask you this then; why do you throw them a party?”

“That’s easy, so they can make friends.”

“So, you like making friends?” That answer gave him the biggest smile he has ever seen from anyone. “Let’s try again then, do you really think they want to be your friend if you throw them a party against their will? I would never be your friend if you did that to me.”

When Pinkie heard that her smile disappeared, she looked down on the ground. “I never thought about that way.” Then her mood dropped and the colours on her body became darker and it freak Falco out.

Then he thought. ‘What the hell is wrong with this pony, better say something before its gets any worse.’ He took a deep breath. “I’ll think about it.”

She looked up from the ground and at him. “What?”

“I said I’ll think about it, okay? Just stop whatever you are doing. It’s freaking me out.”

Then she smiled again. “Okie dokie lokie.”

Then her mane and fur was normal while Falco just stared at her. ‘What the hell just happened?’ He thought. “Is there something more you want or can I get back to work?”

She thought for a moment. “That right.” She reached her hoof in her saddle bag and brought out a muffin. “Here, I baked this for you.” She presented it to him and he took it. “After what I did this morning I felt really bad for ruining your breakfast so made this muffin to you, I’m also sorry for scaring you like that. I didn’t mean it, I just get so excited when there’s a new pony/creature in Ponyville.”

“Yeah, I got part that already.” He studied the muffin. “It’s not poison in it is there?”

She gasped. “Why would I do that when I’m trying to be your friend?”

‘She got a point there.’ He thought. He studied the muffin some more, then he just shrugged. “What the hell.” He took a bit of the muffin while Pinkie leaned forward so much that she fell on her face, Falco just laugh a little of that. He chewed on it. “Not bad, maybe cut down on the sweet in it the next time. Overall I give it a 7 of a 10.” Pinkie was happy when she heard that, he ate the rest of the muffin. “Anything ells?”

“Yeah, I am really sorry for scaring you this morning.” She told him.

“Just don’t do it again, okay. And I’m sorry for hitting you in the face.”

“Don’t worry about it, I deserved it.”

“No one deserved to get punch in the face, mostly.” He mumbled that last part.

“Huh, by the way I never got your name.”

“It’s Falco Lombardi.”

Pinkie looked at the Arwing, “So, what is this thing? A metal bird?”

‘I’m getting sick of hearing that.‘ Falco thought. “it’s called and Arwing and I arrived in it.”

“You arrived in that?” She pointed at the Arwing. “From where?” Falco pointed at the sky and Pinkie looked up. “You came from the sky?”

“You could say that, I came from another world.”

Pinkie had to laugh when she heard that. “Another world? You can’t be serious.” When she saw Falco’s that he wasn’t joking she stopped laughing. “You ARE serious.”

“Of course, I’m serious how ells can you explain my Arwing?”

She stared to rub her leg. “Magic.”

Falco slapped a hand on his face. “Sure, why not. Now if you would excuse me, I have to fix my Arwing so I can get back to my friends.” He but the glassed back on and went back to welding when someone ells arrived. ‘I’m never gonna get the Arwing fixed.’ He thought. It was Twilight and this time a baby dragon was with her. ‘Of course, they have dragons here.‘

“There you are.”

“Where ells would I be genius.” Twilight could hear sarcasm in his voice.

“Well yes, I just have received a letter from princess Celestia and she would like to meet you in her castle tomorrow in Canterlot.”

“I’ll pass.”