• Published 2nd Feb 2017
  • 1,640 Views, 31 Comments

Star Falco - Norwegian boy

  • ...
5
 31
 1,640

Third Contact

The Everfree forest, the most dangerous place in Equestria. Home to some of the most dangerous animals that have ever existed but right now the most dangerous was a 6 feet bird with a pony behind him and he was in a hurry.

“Can you slow down Falco, why are you in hurry?”

Despite that Applejack was one of the strongest ponies in Ponyville she had trouble keeping up with Falco, he was taking longer steps and usual.

“I just want to get to my Arwing get it fix and leave this place.”

“You mean that metal bird?”

“Yes, and don’t call my Arwing that.”

Before they could go any further a Manticore jump out from some bushes, it roared towards the couple. Applejack got in a fighting stand while Falco walk towards the Manticore, when Applejack saw that she was shocked.

“What are you doing?”

He didn’t answer her, when he was face to face to Manticore he looked straight into the beast eyes. The Manticore stared to growl but Falco just kept staring into its eyes, eventually the Manticore just snorted and walked away into the bushes. Applejack just stood there with her mouth hanging down.

“That’s a good way to catch flies.”

She closed her mouth. “How did you do that?” She asked him.

“Do what?”

She walked over to him. “That.” She pointed her hoof where the Manticore vanished. “You just got a Manticore to walk away, they only one I have seen do that is Fluttershy. So how did you do that?”

“You can never show fear against a predator and beside I have faced more scarier and deadlier animals than a Manticore.” He looked at her. “Are we there yet?”

“Yeah, it’s not far.” She took the lead.

They walked a couple of more minute and they finally arrived were he had crash.

“There’s my baby.” He walked over to see how much damage it taken. “It doesn’t look to bad, from the outside.” He then climbed up in the cockpit.

“What are you doing? It may come back to life.”

Falco just rolled his eyes and sat down in seat, he then turned on the power, when the Arwing stared to make noises Applejack back away. Falco just snorted off that.

“What’s the matter? Afraid? Don’t worry, she won’t bite you.”

Applejack just raise an eyebrow of what he said. “She, you call your metal thing she?”

“Of course I do, what do you want me to call her? Pigma Dengar?” He almost gagged of what he said.

Applejack wasn’t sure if he were joking or not but she approached the Arwing were carefully, she touched it with a hoof and it did not attack her.

“See, its harmless. For the most part.” He mumbled that last part.

“What was that?” Applejack asked him.

“Nothing, now jump up.”

Applejack hesitated at bit but eventually she jumped up on the Arwing to see what Falco was doing, she saw that he was fiddling with some buttons and he was talking about something she didn’t understand. ‘He is talking like Twilight right now.’ She thought to herself.

“Let see here, it looks like the G-Diffuser system survived the crash but I have to open her up to get a better look, it looks like my weapons are off line.”

“Weapons? Why do you need that?” She asked him.

“I come from a world that is at war, so I need something to protect myself. It’s kill or be killed and I ratter not die.”

When Applejack heard that she became green in her face. “So, you’re a killer.?” She asked.

“Yes and no.”

“What do you mean yes and no?”

“I only kill those who deserve it, if you think for one second think that I take innocent lives then think again.” He moved his finger to a button. “Please work.” He pressed it and the hole ting stared to move, it surprised Applejack so much that she almost fell of it but luckily Falco caught her before she fell to the ground.

He lifted her into the cockpit and put her in front of him, he closed the roof, then the hole ting stared to move. “It’s alive, it’s alive.” Falco shouted like mad man while Applejack stared to panic.

“What that hay are you doing? Let me out.”

“Relax AJ, I’m just getting the Arwing back to the farm the safe way.” All of sudden the instrument stared to flash red.

“What’s that?” Applejack asked in panic voice.

“Relax, it’s just mean that I can’t fly, only hover.”

He moved the stick on the right and the hole ting stared to move to the right, he then moved the throttle on left side and the Arwing stared to move forward and Applejack stared to panic, again. Falco just rolled his eyes of the sight.

“Would you relax AJ, she isn’t going to hurt you.”

She looked him straight into his eyes. “Are you sure.”

“Yes, I’m sure. Just relax.”

She looked for anything that looked like lie but she found nothing so she manged to relax a bit, she looked out of the cockpit and saw that many animals off the forest staring at the Arwing. Some of the were curious and other tried to scared it away.

“So, this ting can fly?” She asked him.

”Not for the moment, the thruster is damage and don’t know how long it would take me to fix it. I have to see damage first.”

“What will you do when its fix?”

“I’ll will find a way home.”

“Oh.”

Falco could hear the disappointed in her voice but said nothing.

Back on the farm Applebloom stood with her two friends in front of the house, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, trying to convince them that her sister found a giant bird that walked on two legs and they were made of metal.

“Are you sure it wasn’t a dream?” Sweetie Belle asked her. “I mean a bird the walks on two metal legs?”

“I have to agree with Sweetie Belle on this.” Said Scootaloo. “A giant bird? Are you sure you’re okay?” She put a hoof on Applebloom forehead, Applebloom just slapped it away.

“It wasn’t a dream and I’m fine, I’m telling you both…”

The words died in her mouth when they heard a noise coming from the Everfree forest, it sounded like humming. They looked at each other’s and they were confused, then Big Mac came out from the house after hearing the same sound.

“Big Mac, do you know what that sound is?” Applebloom asked her big brother.

“Nope.” Was the answer she got.

The sound was getting stronger and all of sudden a giant metal thing came out from the forest, their eyes widened when they saw it. They were about to run but then they saw Applejack inside the metal monster, waving at them. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo also saw a blue bird inside the thing. It looked like that it was heading straight towards them but the thing steered towards the barn.

They followed it with their eyes while the metal thing disappeared behind the barn, they just stood there in silence until Applebloom said something.

“I told you two Applejack brought back a giant bird.” She told her friends.

Applebloom then ran after the Arwing while the other just stood there like statues, they eventually followed her. When arrived side of the barn they saw that the metal thing had gained legs, then the top open and Applejack jump out of the thing, then the blue bird jump out of it and Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo saw that the bird actually stood on two legs and they were made of metal.

“Are you sure that thing can fly to space?” Applejack asked Falco.

“Didn’t I just tell you that the thrusters are broken.” He answered her.

“I don’t know what thruster are.”

“Come here I show you.” Falco walked to back off the Arwing and pointed at something that Applejack didn’t know what was. “This is the thruster, it gives the Arwing opportunity to fly.” He walked to a panel and open it. “And by the looks of it it’s going to take me at least three days to fix it, maybe more.” He then noticed two ponies he hasn’t seen before. “How are those two?”

Applejack looked at her sister friends. “That’s my sister friends, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. They are part of the Cutie Marks Crusaders.”

Those words just confused Falco. “I have no idea what that it means and I don’t care, I have work to do.” He walked over to the other end of the Arwing and open another panel, he stuck his arm in there and pulled something. “Shit, the main board that control the weapons is fuck up.”

“Is that bad?” Applejack ask him.

“Considering my weapons don’t work and I’m not sure if I can fix it, yes it’s bad.” He then noticed Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo still staring at him and it was getting bothersome for Falco. “Would you two stop staring at me? It’s creeping me out.”

“What are you?” Sweetie Belle asked him.

‘Why do I fell that I going to get that question a lot today.’ He thought. “My name is Falco Lombardi and if you can’t see what I’m am the you’re pretty stupid, why don’t you two go and play with Applebloom.”

They looked around for their friend. “Where is Applebloom by the way.” Sweetie Belle asked a good question.

All of them stared to look around and saw the she was nowhere to be found, then they heard a voice. ”What does this button do?” All of sudden Falco’s Arwing stared to move, they looked into the cockpit and saw that Applebloom was sitting there. Falco stared to panic, he jumped on the Arwing and mange to hit kill switch. He grabbed Applebloom and lifted her out of the Arwing.

He sat her down on the ground. “What the hell are you think?” He pointed at the Arwing. “That is not a toy, you could have been hurt or you could have hurt someone ells.”

She hung her head. “I’m sorry, I thought I could get my cutie mark in...” She looked at the Arwing. “I’m not sure in what.”

“I don’t know what a cutie mark but don’t go near my Arwing again, ever.”

He jumped back into the cockpit while swearing, Applejack looked at her sister and she was not happy.

“What were you thinking? You could have been hurt or you could have hurt others, so I’m asking an again; what were you thinking?”

“I’m sorry sis, I thought I could get my cutie mark.”

“In what? Stealing?” Applejack stared to rubbed her tempest. “We are going to have a long talk about this later tonight.”

Then Falco stuck his head out of the cockpit. “I got to ask before I go crazy, what’s a cutie mark? Is it that thing tattoo on your butt?” He pointed at Applejack butt.

“It’s not a tattoo, it’s something a pony get when they discover their talent in life.” She answered with a blush on her cheeks.

“Huh, and her I thought this world could get any weirder, I was wrong.” He went back onto the cockpit.

“What are you doing in there by the way?” She asked him.

“I’m trying to get my toolbox that’s behind my seat, it somehow got stuck.” Then they heard a pop and then a bang. “Ouch.”

“What happened?”

Falco jump out of the cockpit. “Don’t worry AJ, I just hit my head when I pulled out my toolbox.” He sat down the toolbox on the ground and open it, he took out something that the ponies had never seen before. It looked like metal stick. “Time to get to work.” But before he could do that.

“Alright, where is that ‘bird’ that hit Pinkie.” Said a new voice.

Meanwhile over the planet a big spaceship was hiding behind moon, it had mark in the side.

One monkey was standing in the command center looking down at the planet.

“So, this is where the black hole brought us. Interesting.”

He stared to stroke his jaw, then another monkey come in to command center. He stood by the first monkey and saluted.

“Captain, sir, what are your order?” Said the second monkey.

“What are the status of the ship major?” Asked the Captain.

“We are back at 90%, engine is still begin repaired, we have no shield and we have no weapons.” The major answered.

“What about the drones?”

“They are functional.”

The captain smiled of those words. “Good, then send them to the planet. I want them to scan every being there, we are going to claim this planet in the name of Andross.”

The major saluted again. “Yes sir, you all heard the captain. Send out the drones.”

The monkeys around the command center stared to get to work while the captain looked down on the planet with an evil smile.

“Hail Andross.”