• Published 21st Dec 2016
  • 320 Views, 1 Comments

vengeance at nightfall - NightSugar pone



what would happen if ywo royal mares chose to change the way Equestria sees monsters?

  • ...
 1
 320

chapter 6

plans


As the group ventured on they began to discuss the details of the plan to the scared stallion, who was actually named Valour. And surprisingly, Angel didn't give him a nickname, which was probably the result of her being afraid of him.

“So, what exactly are you planning to do to make this work?”
Valour said as he trotted beside Nightshade, forcing her to slow down a little bit.

“We were planning to send messages to the rulers of the cities in Equestria informing them that there will be an increase in population, and from there, we'd get your kind and the changelings to slowly fill the cities wherever they want. And after that, we'll make allies with more creatures and continue the process.”

The entire group looked a little surprised at hearing the plan in its entirety, and even Angel seemed a little worried as her wings flapped a little out of sync.

“I still can't believe we're doing this, Luna would have never approved of this but imagine our luck with actually getting this far,”
She smiled nervously and giggled like a mad mare before Nightshade flew up to comfort her.

“We're going to finish the plan in its early stages and then we'll set them free, but only when we're sure they're not going to attack anyone,”
Metamorph stumbled back a little bit as his fellow changelings just listened to the conversation.

“You trapped them somewhere? I thought you killed them to take their place,”
The two sisters looked back at him before exchanging a calm expression.

“Do you really think we'd murder our mother and aunt just to rule Equestria alone, we've only started and it's already been too much stress to go through all at once.”
Nightshade said as she smiled.

“We we're just going to execute this plan and then free the umbrum before giving them the reins again, this is too much of a strain on us,”
Angel said as she ran a hoof through her mane.

“Besides, we have other plans for our own lives before that becomes our lives if you know what I mean.”

Valour just thought for a little bit before saying

“But how are you even sure that that will go without a hitch? If it was me ripped away from my Kingdom and trapped for weeks and then suddenly freed to rule the land again I wouldn't be happy”

Nightshade flew down to hover at his side and smiled.

“It's what we'd expect, but we'll be handling the business regarding you and your societies, with your help of course; since you are the two closest things to royalty without actually being the head of your kind you're our best chance of making decisions that involve other tribes.”
Nightshade said in a matter of fact tone and heard an excited squeal come from her sister.

“You mean we get to work with two attractive stallions that will help us make big decisions about Equestria's development?!”
She said excitedly, and the moment Nightshade said yes she was trapped in a bear hug.

“Oh my goodness I love you, I couldn't have asked for a better sister than you, never in a million years!”
Angel said as Nightshade hugged her back, pleased to hear that her sister was happy with the idea.

“I don't mean to sound annoying or rude but do we have a say in the matter?”
Metamorph said to them

“Yeah, not like I'm complaining or anything but it just doesn't seem all that safe, I mean for you”
Valour chimed in, which made Nightshade's ears perk up slightly at hearing the undertone of an accent she couldn't really put her hoof on.

“Well, yes, but I kinda assumed you'd be all for it, especially since you obviously like us, especially you Valour. You couldn't have made your affections more clear”
Valour just smiled and winked at her with his scarred eye, making Metamorph glare at him. The expression was noticed by one of his guards but he quickly played it off like it was nothing to him. After a very long day of walking they arrived in Canterlot and under the darkness of night slipped into the castle, the guards had been hypnotised to see them as royalty and let them pass almost immediately. it was a small precaution Nightshade took into consideration before they left, and it made sneaking in at night much easier. And as they walked to the main hall that looked like set up for the gala, she quickly got them some cushions to sit on instead of the cold floor.

“Ok, so let's discuss what should happen next, boys, what do you think?”
Nightshade said as she turned her attention to the males of the group and they began to tell the sisters what plans they had in mind.