• Published 22nd Dec 2016
  • 4,417 Views, 76 Comments

Omninexes: Equestria's Hero - goldenrise365



Get costume together? Check. Go to convention? Check. Get stuck in an alternate form of Equestria after buying a jacket from The Merchant? That wasn't on the list. Well, this is going to be interesting.

  • ...
26
 76
 4,417

Vilgax's Weapon

Author's Note:

There is a small part with some gore, so be warned.

I could hear the battle going on outside as I was trapped inside with the rulers and generals. "Why are we in here, when we should be out there fighting?"

"We are a last resort," said Sombra. "We can't just run into battle without a plan."

"Isn't there something we can do?"

"Unfortunatly, all we can do is wait," said Discord.

"There has to be more we can do." I looked out one of the windows to see soldiers retreating and more taking their place. "I just can't stand by and watch." I started to walk towards the door, but I was stopped by a magical grasp. I turned to see Sunset with her horn glowing.

"We can't let you do that. With your powers, your a last resort as well."

"No, I'm not." I ripped myself from the magic. "I'm not going to stay in here and wait. The battle is out there and we're in here."

Discord popped up next to me. "I agree with my friend Ben here. I'm tired of just watching the fight. It's time we actually fought our own battle." A few of the others muttered their agreements.

Sombra looked around the room and saw everyone's determined looks. "I have to say one thing Ben.. Your good at inspiring ponies. Since it's your idea, what's your plan."

I smiled at the others agreement. "The first thing we need to do is figure out Vilgax's strategy. Once we know his plan, we can get the troops together and charge at him full force."

"How are we going to find him?" asked Ember.

"We search for a ship. He would most likely be leading the onslaught from one."

An alarm suddenly went off. A holographic map of Equestria appeared on the wall. One area to the north was in red. "He's attacking the Crystal Empire while I'm here!" shouted Sombra.

"Then we accelerate our plan. Get to his ship, figure out his plan, hopefully stop him, and destroy the ship."

"Ok, so who's going with you?"

"Anyone that wants to go with me, step forward." Discord and Ember were the first two up.

"Seems like the best idea if you have my strength," said the Griffin. She stepped forward. "I'm Gilda by the way."

"Your going to need some magical assistance." Trixie stepped forward.

"And your not going to leave without me," said Sombra. "Let's go." We followed Sombra to an open hanger. A ship was docked for us. After we got on, we jetted for the Crystal Empire.

"So, what are you going to turn into to take on Vilgax?" asked Ember.

"Don't know yet. I have to access the situation first." There was a beeping sound. "What is that?" I got my answer when a hole was blown into the back of the jet..

"We're going down!" shouted Sombra from the cockpit.

"Like now." I turned the Omnitrix a few times and slammed the button down. I felt armor form on my back and my arms bloated up. "Cannonbolt."

"Everyone group together." The others did as I said. I folded up into a ball and felt the rest of the ship exploded. I couldn't see what else happened, but I felt like I went through glass. We then hit solid ground. When I knew that is was safe, I turned back to normal and let the others go.

"That's twice you saved our lives," said Ember. "We'll find someway to repay you."

"No need to think about that." I looked around to see that we landed in a crystal street. I then looked towards the center of town and saw Vilgax's ship. "Now to get to there."

"I'm on it," said Sombra. He began teleporting between different locations, each time getting closer to the ship.

"Let's go after him. I can see the anger in his eyes." The others already had the same idea and went on ahead. I started to follow, but an explosion went off in front of me. I was thrown back into one of the crystal buildings. When I regained my senses, I saw an armored version of upgrade.

"Master Vilgax has seen what you have done. You must be destroyed." He fired another blast, but I was able to barely dodge it.

"How did Vilgax get control of a Galvanic Mechamorph?" I dodge another blast and hide behind a building. "Can't focus on that now. It's hero time." I turned the dial and slammed the button down. I felt two wire-like appendages come from my head and electricity went through my body. "Feedback."

"Ok metal boy, let's dance." I leapt up into the air as a blast came my way. I was able to absorb it with my finger tips. "Thanks for the juice dude."

"Immpossible." The Mechamorph fired another round of shots. I was able to absorb them with my ears and tail. "Strategy not working. Switching to hand to hand combat mode." He charged forward.

"Big mistake buddy." When he tried to punch me, I grabbed his fist. "I call this move, The Electric Slide." I sent out a huge jolt of energy as I pushed him across the street. I had him against the wall and let it lose.

"System m-m-malfunction. Too mu-much energy. Shutting doowwwnnnn." He slid to the ground.

"Hero one, Vilgax none. I'm still wondering how he got control of you." I pressed the Omnitrix like symbol on its head. The machine began to vibrate. A tiny Galvanic Mechamorph jumped to me.

"Chip. Chip." It nuzzeled my cheek.

"Hey little guy. Glad to see your ok." An idea popped into my head. "Can you lead me to the guy who put you in there?" I pointed to the machine. The tiny guy nodded and hopped away. "Hey wait up." I turned back and took off after him. He led me to the crystal castle, but stopped. He began quivering and hid behind me. "He must really scare you. Well you got me. No need to be afraid. Let's give Vilgax a warm welcome." I turned the dial of the Omnitrix and smiled at my selection.


Vilgax stood in front of his prisoners. Sombra was chained to the ceiling with the others on the ground. "I must applaud your courage Sombra. You had the guts to take me on when you knew that you couldn't defeat me."

"Your weak," said Sombra.

Vilgax grabbed the chains and brought Sombra up to his face. "What was that?"

Sombra spit in his face. "Your weak for not fighting me."

Vilgax rubbed the spit off his face. "Big mistake." Vilgax tore Sombra from the ceiling and pinned him to a wall. "If you haven't noticed, I'm three times your size. You do not mess with me." He then threw Sombra into the others. "Soon you will be made useful."

"What do you mean?" asked Discord.

Vilgax chuckled and pressed a button on a nearby panel. A blueprint of a giant cannon appeared above the group. "This device harnesses the DNA of a creature, and uses it to destroy all creatures with the same type of DNA. Once I get what I need from you, Equestria will live in fear and I will rule!" The guards cheered for their leader. "There will be no one to stop me." Then an excessive banging sound was heard. "What is that?"

The doors on the opposite side of the room burst opened. A red figure with four arms stood in the doorway.


"Am I too late to the party?" I threw Vilgax a nasty glare. "Although the host isn't being very nice." I crossed two of my arms. "I suggest you let my friends go, before I hand you your butt on a silver platter."

Vilgax chuckled. "If you want them come and get them." A throne appeared behind him and he sat down.

"You think I'm going to fall for that. I know you set up traps for me. Thankfully I haven't skipped leg day." I jumped up and across the room. I landed a double punch to Vilgax.

"I'm going to squash you." Vilgax lifted his hand and smashed it down onto me.

I pushed his hand up off of me. "I really don't like your handshakes." I pulled him off his thrown. I tried lifting him up, but he threw me instead. I hit the floor and an explosion went off under me. "I knew you set traps." The dreaded beep started and I turned back.

"Benjamin Tennyson. The last guardian of the Omnitrixtrix. I will give you a chance to live. Hand over the Omnitrix and you go free. Or," He grabbed my arm and held me up. "I'll take it myself."

"Go to Tarturas."

"Wrong answer." Vilgax pulled out a plasma blade from his pocket. He held it to my arm. "This is going to hurt you more then me." He smiled and took pleasure in what he did.

The pain shot through my arm as the blade came through. I fell and hit the floor. I looked to the stump and saw that it was caterized. Vilgax was laughing to himself as my vision blurred. But he wasn't laughing for long. He was blasted back by an energy beam. The sounds of battle sounded distant. With the last of my strength, I pulled myself towards the Omnitrix. I was able to remove it and had an exhausted smile. "At least I tried." Everything went black after that.