• Published 30th Dec 2016
  • 423 Views, 0 Comments

The Return of the Harmony Cure - Inactive Pone



After saving her country,Frisk follows Twilight Sparkle back to Equestria. However,things weren't what they expected...

  • ...
 0
 423

Chapter 9:Returning to Equestria

Back in Equestria, The ponies just woke up after collapsing to the ground when they finished the attack. They see the giant hole in the castle, and knew that everything was finally over.

Pinkie Pie gasped. 'We did it! She's banished to the moon!'

But seeing Frisk suddenly running into the laser, Twilight was nervous. 'Wait, where's Frisk? I just remembered she ran in and got blasted to the moon as well...'

'Nope,nowhere to be seen.' Dash replied,looking around.

'Oh dear...Where did she go?' Fluttershy said coldly.

Suddenly,a vain of light started shining through the room.It was the princess returning!

Twilight walked closer to the light,curious to find what's inside. 'Are you there,Frisk?' She asked.

As she touched it,it exploded and the trio came flying out,with Frisk knocking Twilight back.

'Frisk!You're okay!' Twilight exclaimed,hugging Frisk.

'What happened?I just remembered I was on the moon just now...Princess Celestia used a powerful spell to teleport us...And then,I came back here!' Frisk explained,feeling puzzled but relieved that she was safe.

'Wait,did you say princess Celestia came back?Where is she?'

Celestia came out and everypony bowed down to her. 'Indeed I came back,with somepony else you didn't expect.' She said,revealing her sister behind her wing.

'Princess Luna!' Everypony thought.

'Hey everypony.I'm sorry for what I did for all these years,I just made up with Tia about it.I hope you all forgive what I have done,' Luna said,feeling shy.

'We already have,' Starlight replied.

Princess Celestia was just glad to finally get back,but she knew Twilight has done something very wrong.She turned to her and said, 'Twilight Sparkle,we need to talk.'

Twilight sighed.She knew this was coming. 'I get it,you know I stole the elements,don't you?'

'I received your letter,explain what happened.'

'I stole the elements for a good cause,Frisk's home planet was in danger.I time travelled back to get the elements so I can use them to possibly save her world.But,if it weren't for me doing so,she wouldn't have came to save us all.I met her in our first journey,and with the power of the elements,we saved her country and possibly the world at the same time.Then she asked if I can take her back here and then...' Twilight sighed. 'I guess you know the rest.However,I altered history and made you stuck on the moon...Feel free to do what you must.I am ready for my punishment I should have taken years ago.' She added,with tears dripping down slowly.

Seeing how apologetic she was,Celestia felt bad for her.She thought for a moment,and calmly told her:

'I was going to do what you said,but hearing your story...You deserved to use them.I understand that this was a good thing,and you just helped save the one person who will guide you to save us all...Don't feel guilty,princess.You've done the right thing.'

Twilight dried her tears. 'Thank you,I mean it from the bottom of my soul.' She turned to the others. 'So,what's next?'

'Are you kidding?Let's get the celebration started then!' Rainbow replied excitedly. 'Pinkie Pie,hit it!' Pinkie grabbed her party cannon from out of nowhere and was ready to open fire.

'Whoa,Pinkie!Can we do this in a later day?I'm sure we are all exhausted from that long battle.Let's do this sometime soon.' Frisk warned her.

Everypony burst into laughter.