• Published 30th Dec 2016
  • 422 Views, 0 Comments

The Return of the Harmony Cure - Inactive Pone



After saving her country,Frisk follows Twilight Sparkle back to Equestria. However,things weren't what they expected...

  • ...
 0
 422

Chapter 5:The Crystal Empire

After a long journey,they finally got to the crystal empire.Then it was a bit of walking to the actual place,since the station was a bit far away.The crystal empire is probably one of the most beautiful,yet one of the most fragile places of Equestria.While everything is crystal,if the important relic,the crystal heart gets shattered,it can only end in disaster.

'Surely one of the most beautiful places so far,' Frisk thought.

Upon getting to the castle,multiple guards were protecting the crystal heart,while also protecting the castle as well.But as soon they saw Princess Twilight,they thought that she surely couldn't cause any trouble,thus they let her and her friends in.

'That was for whatever reason easy,' Starlight thought. 'I thought it would be much harder than this.'

Twilight pointed to the throne room. 'Okay,this is the place!' She told them.

'The princess of love...Princess Cadance.And she is right through that door.' Spike added.


In the room,Princess Candance was having a hard time working out a way to help overthrow Nightmare Moon.While the villain didn't discover any of this,the Princess was always nervous when she came to have a look around.She was lucky to keep her control of the crystal empire,even after Nightmare Moon ruled Equestria.

'Cadance...Are you okay?' Shining armor asked her.

The princess sighed. 'If only Twilight was able to come and help us,but one day,she disappeared without a trance.'

'Don't worry,I am sure you can figure something out.'

Just then,somepony came in to tell the princess great news.

'Your highness,somepony came to help you.And I think you know her very well.' He said.

As soon she heard it,she thought of Twilight Sparkle. 'Is this true?'

'Yes,your highness!We just saw her a while ago.Although she is with some other friends.'

The princess chuckled. 'Bring her in then.'

She was right.The group came in,and there stood their old friend.And again,they had the same reaction.

'Twilly!I've missed you buddy!' Shining exclaimed,hugging his sister.

'I finally came back guys,' She replied.She saw Cadance on the throne. 'Cadance!You're here as well!'

Cadance's heart was instantly warmed by her return. 'Do you remember our little dance we did while we're little?'

Twilight giggled. 'Of course I remember.Sunshine sunshine,ladybugs awake,clap your hooves and do a little shake!' She said,both of them doing their dance.

'Wow,they go back a long way,don't they?' Frisk thought.

'We can catch up later,' Twilight said to the two. 'Right now,I've brought a friend to help us do something special.' She revealed Frisk behind her.

As an emperess of her own country,she knows what to do. 'Greetings,your highness.' She said,bowing down to her.

'You can just call me Princess Candance.' Candance replied.

'I am Frisk,the emperess of my home country in the human world.Now,I have followed Twilight Sparkle to here,for refueling the elements and to save Equestria.'

'Aren't they long gone already?You know,since Nightmare Moon took over?' Shining questioned.

Once again,Frisk showed the elements,and again,they were shocked.

'Through friendship,they regain their magic.We can really use your help!' Starlight begged.

'As old friends,we will surely help you with that,' Candance smiled.

'Okay,to make this faster,let's split into two teams.Starlight and Spike,you guys go see Sunburst.We'll stay here,' Twilight explained to them. 'Take half of the elements,and go shake up some friendship,'


As they left,the four started to talk more about the history of Equestria,and more about each other's lives since Equestria plunged into darkness.

'How was life in Equestria when I was gone?' Twilight asked.

'It's terrible,Twilly.Time has stopped working because the moon is staying up there forever.We have to get Celestia back soon.' Shining explained,coldly.

'But on the bright side,since I'd say about a few years ago for your world,I started to secretly work on a plan to overthrow Nightmare Moon,that will probably be useful.' Cadance added,showing them the plan.

'Can we take it back for our discussion on the battle plan?We will very likely need it.' Frisk asked.

'Sure,it's not the best plan in the world,but it will help.'

Twilight thought about Celestia. 'Say Shining,you said we have to get princess Celestia back soon,what happened to her?'

'Don't you see how different the moon is?' He winked at his sister.

'Wait,you don't mean-'

He nodded. 'That's right,the roles have switched places.Now,she is trapped on the moon.'

'There's got to be some way we can get her back,' Frisk suggested.

As soon they were going to discuss more about it,Starlight teleported in with a bang.

'Twilight,we have to go now!' She exclaimed nervously.

'What's going on?'

'She came...Nightmare Moon!We saw her secretly on the streets!'

Princess Cadance was worried. 'Oh dear,as much as I want to talk more,you will get caught if she sees you.'

Thankfully,the crystals glowed brightly and only represented one thing:Their power is completely restored.

'Oh thank Celestia that the crystals got back to full power in time!' Spike thought.

'We'll visit you again when we defeat Nightmare Moon,see you soon!' Twilight said,initiating the teleportation spell.


Not long after they left,Nightmare Moon actually came in the castle.

'Princess Candance!We have to talk.' She said in a solemn voice.

'Y-Your highness,what's the matter?' Cadance replied,worried.

'I have been receiving a number of reports from the royal guard that someone that I recall wasn't supposed to be here has entered our world,with somehow another pony princess,the one I thought had been long gone.' Nightmare Moon explained.

'Oh no,that's impossible!How could you have not seen that?' Cadance faked being on her side.

'Twilight Sparkle...' She said. 'She is the one who could try to lead her friends to stop me.And now,I can see she has returned.Now,princess.I have a task for you;Catch that princess,and bring her to me.If you don't,there will be consequences.'

'Yes,your highness.We will take care of it as soon as possible.' Shining armor answered.

'Excellent.You two are my most trusted allies,get me Twilight Sparkle,and my rule won't be disturbed.' She demanded,shutting the door.