• Published 30th Dec 2016
  • 422 Views, 0 Comments

The Return of the Harmony Cure - Inactive Pone



After saving her country,Frisk follows Twilight Sparkle back to Equestria. However,things weren't what they expected...

  • ...
 0
 422

Chapter 4:Blending in

With all their plans settled, the group of four went out for friendship problems or chances for Frisk to spread friendship on her own, while the remaining five work on a battle plan.This was actually great for Starlight since she also took the friendship lessons with Frisk as well.Not exactly a lesson, but it's just to help Frisk get used to ponies since she has never encountered anypony except Twilight.

'Okay, so what's our plan?' Frisk asked.

'Since we want to make this fast and easy, ,it will be much better for you to get used to the ones that I am more familiar wit because I will probably know how they act or how they will respond to you.' Twilight explained to her. 'Let's start with a simple one, the cutie mark crusaders.They are still pretty young, who we called "Fillies".Should be easy enough.'

So they walked over to their clubhouse.While on their way, Twilight remembered how time-traveling works. 'Starlight, I thought you girls were still supposed to be in 2016, but I teleported like, way back to the 20th century.Shouldn't there be possibly no time difference for you?Or is it the fact that it actually has been forever since I left?'

Upon her saying that, Starlight chuckled. 'Are you serious?Don't you know how time works?Nightmare moon freaking made it enteral night, no daylight cycle or anything!So time literally has stopped, and yes, we are still in 2016.That's why we were surprised when we saw you.'

As they were laughing, the clubhouse was in sight at last. 'I see something,' Frisk said.

'Good, and I think they are in there, I hear some sounds already.' Twilight replied, listening closely.

As they got up, they knocked on the door, came in and saw the three crusaders, discussing cutie marks stuff.As soon as the crusaders saw Twilight, they had the same reaction.

'Princess Twilight!' They gasped.As they went over to cuddle her, Twilight couldn't help but smile.

'We can catch up later,' She said. 'Right now, I have a new friend who's on a mission.'

'Who's came here?Is your friend having trouble getting a cutie mark?' Apple bloom asked.

Frisk showed herself to the trio, and they were obviously surprised.

'Umm, hi, I am Frisk.I came from the human world thanks to Twilight Sparkle.We are pretty good friends now.' She said, feeling shy.

'You look pretty nice, but I don't suppose you have an issue regarding cutie marks since you aren't a pony.' Sweetie belle commented. 'So...What's the matter, princess?'

Starlight cut her off before she could say it. 'We need the power of friendship to help recharge the power of the elements of harmony.'

'The elements are long gone, aren't they?' Scootaloo questioned.

Twilight shook her head. She turned to Frisk and told her to show the crystals.

'Oh my, we could really count on you girls to help us from this terrible event that has happened.' Apple bloom replied.

After a bit of chatting between the human world and Equestria, the crusaders took her as their friend and hoping that Frisk can join them in cutie mark adventures one day.As they were talking, the crystals started to glow, seemingly recharging their magic.

Twilight looked closer and levitated it. 'This is rather interesting...Does that mean we should go find somepony else now?'

'There's no reason not to.' Spike replied.

'Sorry girls, we have to go, we have a long way to go to save this place!' Frisk giggled. 'Thanks for the help, it can go a long way.'

Sweetie belle was feeling a little sad there, but the other two are fine. 'Well, I guess we'll see you around later!' She said.


'Perfect, not only did we manage to do the right thing, but you have at least found out a bit how the world works.' Starlight whispered to Frisk on the way back.

'Alright, where to?' Frisk asked again.

'Alright, we are going on an adventure for friendship, searching far and wide to grow the power of the elements, and help you to understand our world more. Maybe you'll need it sometime in the future.' Twilight explained.

'So what are we waiting for?We have the world to save!' Spike exclaimed.

As they were walking towards the station to go to other places of Equestria,Starlight and Frisk wanted to know each other more. 'This isn't the first time I've been in an adventure like this,' Frisk whispered.

'Well,this isn't my first either,' Starlight whispered back.

'I'll talk more about it on the train ride.'

As the weeks or even months went by,the group continued their search of the cure (no reference intended),what they believed will save a world not once,but twice.They got to meet a lot of different ponies along the way,including Twilight's old friends,Moon Dancer in particular,some of Applejack's other family members,and of course a lot in other places.But one part of the adventure that was the coolest,was their last stop:The crystal empire.

'Next stop,crystal empire!' Twilight said excitedly. 'I've been waiting forever for today!'

'What's all the excitement?' Frisk asked her.

'I get to see my brother and my sister-in-law,the three of us were really close back then,no matter within family or friends.I wonder how my nephew is doing?' She explained.

'Wow,I have been waiting for this day as well actually,I haven't visited my old friend Sunburst for a while.' Starlight added.

'Aaaaaaand,I am so excited to see if the ponies are excited about me coming,since I was literally dubbed a savior of the crystal empire.' Spike also joined in.

'Geez,am I the only one that is not excited about all of this?' Frisk was feeling left out.Everypony laughed after she said that.