• Published 17th Dec 2016
  • 637 Views, 159 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG: Duelist Rangers Season 2 - Bahamut0



A new threat rises after the defeat of Chrysalis and Sombra, and the rangers are called into action again!

  • ...
3
 159
 637

Episode 21: Soul of Steel

"Nnnnggghhh.", Steel groaned as he rose to his feet. "I feel like I got trampled on by Exodia." Steel took note of his surroundings. "Well, at least I woke up in a place with pleasant scenery." The zone Steel was in looked like a mass of swirling stars. But as he noticed his surroundings, Steel noticed something was missing. He then noticed a very specific item missing from his left wrist. "My morpher! What happened to it?!" Steel then heard a scream!

"AAAAHHHH!" Steel found Rainbow Dash running from a dragon! And that was enough for Steel to take action!

"You just chased the wrong girl scaly!", Steel screamed as he rushed towards the dragon! "I don't have my morpher...but I'm not running away!" Steel managed to land a punch on the dragon, and to his assumption it had little effect. 'Good. I managed to get his attention away from Rainbow. Now comes the hard part...' Stardust Dragon stared down at Steel.

"So you're willing to give up your life for hers? How noble. Foolish, but noble. She must hold a large place in your heart.", he said.

"Not just her.", Steel said with a determined gaze. "I'd do this for any of my friends. We'll never let each other down. So go ahead. Do your worst. All I care is that Rainbow's safe." Steel had a smile as he faced what he assumed was his end. "This way...it's the way I wanted to go out." Stardust reared his head, and Steel was bathed in cosmic flames! But to his surprise, he wasn't being burned! In fact, he stood in his super soldier form! Not to mention he had a shiny new shield based on Stardust.

"You've passed your test Steel. Like me, you're willing to put your life on the line to protect your friends and loved ones. Your new shield is proof of that. It would rather break than leave you defenseless. A soul like yours is as strong as your namesake. Maybe even stronger. Farewell." Stardust returned to the monster world in a swirl of stars. Soon, Steel's friends came through a portal.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who pulled a boss weapon.", Steel said with a smile under his helmet.

"I guess that makes all of us 50% more awesome!", Rainbow Dash boasted. "Nice new shield BTW."

"Thanks. Now let's find the rest of our friends." A portal to the next zone opened and the rangers went through.