• Published 11th Dec 2016
  • 909 Views, 55 Comments

I Love the Smell of Friendship in the Morning - Moosetasm



In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future there is only Epic Pony War: an eternity of (s)laughter, clopping, gnashing of feasting trolls... and the horrors of caffeine withdrawal, which one Commissar of the Equestrian Guard will do *anything* to avoid.

  • ...
5
 55
 909

A Spot of Tea (April Fools)

Nutmeg adjusted his monocle as he reclined in the luxurious cushioned chair. He raised an antique Neighsian tea cup to his muzzle and sipped the amber liquid within. "Oh, I say! This tea is jolly-good!"

Point nodded his head emphatically in agreement after his own sip. "Very good, sir!"

Nutmeg turned to the well dressed stallion. "Point! I insist you eat a scone, you haven't had a bite all day! You'll waste away, old colt!"

Point shook his head from side to side. "No, sir. I had a single cracker this morning and I am just completely full-up. I never could stomach a full meal, sir."

There was a crash from nearby and the two turned to see another stallion had crashed into the tea service cart.

One of Nutmeg's eyebrows raised. "I say! Owly! What are you doing, stallion?"

The dark-blue stallion raised his head, revealing large sunglasses. "I can't see, sir, it's too dark out!"

Nutmeg, one eyebrow raised higher. "Celestia' sakes, it's the middle of the day!"

"But I need these sunglasses, sir!" Owly whined.

Nutmeg harrumphed and took another sip of tea. He turned to the large tuxedoed stallion to his other side. "Inferno! Why are you not drinking your tea?"

"It's too hot, I am waiting for it to cool down."

Nutmeg nodded. "Jolly-good! Do you take sugar?"

"No, sir, I'm sweet enough."

Author's Note:

Don't worry, the real next chapter is on the way, folks!