• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 807 Views, 6 Comments

Sweetie Belle And The Nutcracker - DisneymlpZeldalover



On a magic Hearth's Warming Eve, Sweetie Belle gets a gift from her godmother, Celestia. It's a nutcracker who is on a journey to save the magic Land of Sweets and it's princess from Tirek! Can this duo save the kingdom with some help? Let's see!

  • ...
1
 6
 807

The Castle

“I'm absolutely mature enough to take care of them!” Pinkie giggled, bouncing up and down.

“Er… I don't doubt that-” Fluttershy said, before Discord interrupted, “I seriously do.”

“You're leaving us with her?!” Scootaloo gasped. “She doesn't even have a weapon!”

Pinkie gave a grin and pulled her tiny cannon. “I beg to diff-” The cannon suddenly shot off and hit Discord in the stomach.

“Ow! Stop that!” He snarled.

“Oh, sorry! This thing has a mind of its own!” Pinkie whispered, running up to help.

“We can protect ourselves.” Button insisted, pulling out his sword.

Scootaloo displayed her spear and Sweetie Belle lit her horn.

“We've all got our fightin’ methods!” Applebloom cried. “Let us come!”

“I said no!” Discord growled.

“You four were given the most powerful magic in this land in those lockets, if we all went, Tirek can capture all of us!” Fluttershy insisted.

“I will be forced back to work, Pinkie and Fluttershy and the rest of the princess’s friends will be used against all of us, Applebloom and Scootaloo will both be put to rot in a dungeon, Button will burn alive, and…” Discord looked at Sweetie Belle.

“W-what will he do with me?” Sweetie Belle whispered.

“He'll force every bit of information out of you about where you're from and who sent you here.”

“But I wasn't sent here by anypony! I was dragged into this mess by mistake!” The filly cried.

“He won't believe that cover up!” Pinkie said.

“It's not a cover-up!” Sweetie Belle snapped.

“Either way, we're going and you're all staying!” Discord said.

“Yeah!” Pinkie cried.

“Pinkie, you're staying with the kids.” Fluttershy reminded her.

“Aw…”


“I've finally captured all of you and with the rest of the princess's power in the hooves of those stupid children, they're as good as mine!” Tirek chuckled.

Rainbow Dash felt her heart plummet. He was lying. He couldn't have all her friends!

“And now, I will have a fourth of it, which is still powerful.” Tirek laughed. He stood up and the pegasus backed away.

“Don't you come near me!” She growled.

The king only chuckled then suddenly stopped.

“Where… is your locket?”

Rainbow looked down at her bare neck.

“Oh! Believe it or not…” She smirked, “I don't wear jewelry.”

The king gave a snarl back and Rainbow Dash flew up in the air with his magic.

“You don't? You would if your friends’ lives depended on it, so it would be safe, wouldn't you?” He hissed.

“I suppose I would. But it must've slipped off in my cell or something.” She said.

He dropped her to the floor.

“Shinning Armor! Get in here!” He boomed.

The captain stumbled in. “Y-you called, your majesty?”

“Search this pony’s cell clean and find the locket! She must've hidden it somewhere!” The king growled, shoving Rainbow Dash at him.

“Yes, my king,” Shining whispered.


“So, what do you want to do now?” Pinkie asked with a big smile.

“I want to save the princesses.” Button growled.

“We wanta save our sisters,” Applebloom said.

“And I want to go home.” Sweetie Belle ended.

“Okay, how ‘bout another thing that doesn't involve going to the castle!” Pinkie laughed.

“What do you want to do now?” Scootaloo asked.

Pinkie frowned. “Well… I want to save Cheese, if you really want to know.”

“Oh! I guess there isn't any cheese in this land, is there?” Applebloom whispered.

Pinkie gave a snort. “No, silly! Cheese the pony.” She gave a sigh with a distant look in her eyes. “We were in love, you know.”

Button glanced to Sweetie Belle who looked at Pinkie with concern.

“D-don't worry. He'll be fine!” The filly said.

“That's a nice thought.” Pinkie whispered. “Without me there, Tirek will notice and try to hurt him to get me back. I've been expecting it all day…”

The foals looked at each other with worry then Scootaloo smiled.

“If you're already going to be forced back, why wait to go?” The pegasus said.

“I don't think so! I'm not falling for that-”

She was interrupted when Discord suddenly appeared in front of her.

“You're back! Where-” Pinkie was interrupted yet again.

“There's no time to talk!” Discord hissed.

The others stared at him.

The creature gave a sigh. “Listen, kids, I need your lockets.”

“Why? Is there something wrong?” Applebloom gasped.

“Yes. Something is horribly wrong.” Discord said. “I need the lockets, now.”

“Why can't we come with you?” Button grunted, taking out his sword.

“It doesn't matter.”

“Yes, it does!”

“GIVE THE LOCKETS TO ME!” Discord yelled.

“NO!”

They turned to Sweetie Belle.

She blushed but took a breath. “We were given the lockets, and we decide who they go to.”

“Yeah! Ah’ want ‘em to go to the castle and save the Land of Sweets!”

“Me too!” Scootaloo cried.

“Me three!” Button said

“Me six!” They turned to Pinkie. “We all want to win, right?”

Discord grunted. “Fine.”

“What has Tirek done this time?” Button asked.

“You'll see.”


The group was transported to the entrance of the castle and Sweetie Belle stared up with awe. “We've been wanting to get here for so long, Button... Oh, it's beautiful…”

The boy nodded. "It truly is."

“It looks that way.” Discord muttered.

“Okay! I can up with a plan in the five milliseconds we were transporting!” Pinkie announced.

“Scootaloo, Applebloom, and I will head down to the dungeons and free as many ponies as we can! If you're wondering how, my mane can turn into the shape of a key.”

“What-” Discord started.

“Moving on! Discord will find Fluttershy and Flash Century, he might help us!”

“Might?!-” Scootaloo cried.

“Sweetie Belle will get the princesses and make sure Tirek doesn't spot them sneaking away! Button…”

The colt stood up straighter.

“You'll… um…”

“Face Tirek?”

“Yes! Perfect!”

“Wait, no, you don't get it-” Discord tried but they were all running off in opposite directions. “Stop!”


Sweetie Belle held her breath then remembered one conflicting detail: she had no idea where the princesses were!

The filly gasped and ducked behind a pillar as a guard walked past. She then saw a stairway. Some princesses in stories were locked in the highest tower, would this be the same? Then again, this world was like a story.


Tirek gave a groan in annoyance. He then turned to the pool. “Show me Sweetie Belle.” It rippled then showed the girl carefully walk up some stairs.

The king narrowed his eyes. He knew those stairs. “They're here…”

The door creaked open and the king smirked.

Button slipped in and drew his sword.

“So, we meet again for the… third time now?” Tirek asked, standing up and taking out his own.

“Give me the princesses,” The boy growled. “or you'll face my sword.”

“I believe your pretty dance partner is already getting them.”

Button gasped in surprise. “H-how-”

“Little hero, did you think that my guards not trying to hunt you down was good luck? Honestly now?” The king laughed.

“Your reign will be over after today.” Button growled, pointing his sword.

“The only thing that will be over will be you when your wooden body is burned alive.” Tirek snarled.

Button gave a war cry and they started to duel.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long! But I've written most of the rest of the chapters now!