• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 808 Views, 6 Comments

Sweetie Belle And The Nutcracker - DisneymlpZeldalover



On a magic Hearth's Warming Eve, Sweetie Belle gets a gift from her godmother, Celestia. It's a nutcracker who is on a journey to save the magic Land of Sweets and it's princess from Tirek! Can this duo save the kingdom with some help? Let's see!

  • ...
1
 6
 808

Trapped

Shining Armor couldn't help but be surprised. “Y-you're giving them up?”

Button hesitated slightly but then nodded. “Yes… to save our friends.”

The cloaked pony for once didn't laugh when the voice came. “You don't mean that, surely?”

The foals looked at each other with confusion. What was going on?

Suddenly, there was a snap of magic and they saw Shinning, Rainbow, Scootaloo, and Rumble, who was being held by a diamond dog nearby, gasp.

“And here I thought you kids were supposed to be smart!” Discord said, rolling his eyes.

“Discord, stop.” Fluttershy commanded then looked at the children, flying down to land in front of them. “Are you okay?”

Suddenly, Button unsheathed his sword. His eyes burned with fury and anger. “How many traitors are there?!”

“What?” Fluttershy gasped, putting out her hoof to Discord, who looked like he could murder the boy.

“The princesses trusted you guys and yet, you turned on them!” He growled.

“I’m not-” The pegasus started.

“Then what are ya’ doin’ with him?!” Applebloom snapped, pointing at the strange creature.

The mare turned to Discord then to the foals. “I promise he doesn't obey the king anymore.” She sighed.

Button narrowed his eyes in disbelief.

“If I still worked him, wouldn't I be over there, with helmet head and…” Discord paused when his eyes landed on the shorter pony in the cloak. “Who are you?”

“I don't think who I am has anything to do with your
situation.”

The others turned back and Discord rolled his eyes. All he said was, “I'll find out anyway.”

Scootaloo narrowed her eyes. She ran up to her friends and slid in front of them.

“Well, we don't trust you.”

“I think I can live with that.” Discord snarled.

“You are all wasting your time,” Said the unrecognizable pony. “I would suggest leaving, unless you want to be captured?”

Discord gave a mutter. They did have a point.

“Right. Let's get this show on the road!” He growled.

The children looked at him with curiosity.

The draconequus snapped his claw, and they were gone.

Rainbow Dash and Rumble gasped while Shinning gave a sigh.

The cloaked pony didn't do anything.


Scootaloo tackled Discord and pulled on his horns. “You imbecile!”

Fluttershy gasped when Discord threw her off.

“You're welcome! I didn't have to save you!” The creature growled.

Scootaloo stopped her friends from helping her up. The girl stomped over to him.

“But you left Rainbow behind! I'd rather you take her than me! She had the last locket! With it, Tirek will unleash more terror, making more scared ponies, giving more soldiers to hunt them down!” Scootaloo cried, pointing to the other three foals.

“Um… Actually…” Fluttershy whispered. The mare took off her hood that she had been insistent of keep on and shook out her mane. They heard a jingle and saw the golden locket around her neck.

“What? How?!” Button gasped.

“You stole that!” Scootaloo growled.

“How dare you-” Discord was stopped by Fluttershy.

“No, I didn't.” She whispered calmly.

Button looked between them. “Well, at least it's safe.”

Applebloom nodded. “With that, Discord can pop us to the castle, and we can save our sisters and the princesses. Sweetie Belle can go home, and everything will go back to normal!” She said

Sweetie Belle started in surprise. “I can go home?! I won't be small forever?!”

Button gave a small, forced smile. “Absolutely!”

The unicorn gave a laugh of relief.

Fluttershy smiled but felt Scootaloo's glare.

“If it makes you feel better, I think Rainbow wanted me to give this to you.” Fluttershy said, unclasping the necklace.

Scootaloo looked at her with surprise. The pegasus put the locket on the filly and saw a blue glow from it, its new holder recognized.

“Okay, time for a plan!” Button announced.

“A what?” Discord gaged.


Rainbow Dash gave an apologetic look to her followers as diamond dogs pushed them into cells.

Shining Armor touched her hoof and Rainbow immediately slapped it away.

“I'm walking myself, thanks.” She growled.

Shining rolled his eyes. “Come on.”

Princess Twilight looked longley at the rose that had begun to wilt. “Do we… have any more water? I really don't want this to die!”

“I'm sorry, Twilight. You know we have to save it.” Cadence sighed.

Flurry Heart suddenly started to cry. Her mother and aunt tried to silence her but she continued to wail.

“Please, Flurry! Shh! If Tirek comes-” Twilight cut short when she heard the pounding footsteps.

The door opened and the king wore the smuggest look he could have made.

The princesses didn't even look at him.

“Oh, nothing to say?” The king cooed.

Flurry Heart sniffled tiny sobs.

“Fine, I'll tell you the good news!” The king said.

“I have all of your precious friends, your highness! The last one was just captured.”

Twilight gasped and turned. “W-what?!”

Princess Luna felt her body go cold. She had given her other lockets to two of her niece’s friends… did he have them?!

“To think, they were so easy to capture. Put their little sisters in harm and you'll have them in the palm of your hoof!” The king laughed.

“You beast!” Twilight hissed, getting up.

“Guilty as charged,” Tirek said, walking past her.

Luna kept her head down until Tirek lifted her chin.

“You know, you could always have the lockets come back to you, they will fly back to you if you want them. Then you'll be my queen.”

“I'd rather die.” Luna snarled, tearing away. “What good would I being your queen be for my subjects?”

“I'd leave those poor, innocent, little foals alone for a start.” The king whispered.

“They are all smart, I'm positive,” Luna growled.

“Yes, but no matter how clever they are, I find they all gave their weaknesses already.”

Luna didn't respond.

“By the way, would you care to explain why the little stranger keeps somehow evading my army? Because it's getting annoying. Who is she and how did she get that locket?”

“Even if I knew, I wouldn't say.” Luna whispered.

Tirek gave a smirk though and walked to the door. “No matter. She'll be here soon enough, and I'll ask her myself, as the flower filly rots in a cell with her pathetic family and that wooden nuisance burns alive…” He relished in the fear in the alicorns’ eyes.

“Don't worry, my sweet princesses, you'll be out of this tower soon enough!” They heard the door slam.

Princess Luna turned back to her silent corner. Her nieces couldn't see her cry.


She didn't start to sob uncontrollably, but slowly, she silently wept.

Tirek looked up as the door opened and Rainbow Dash struggled in.

Shining Armor bowed to his king then stood.

Rainbow Dash glared up at him with a chain around her neck.

“Tirek.” She grunted.

“Hm, good to see you as well. You have no clue how long it took to find you.” The king mused.

“I'm glad I put on a show for you. A comedy show of your bumbling troops failing time and time again.” Rainbow said, with a seriousness to her.

“Yes, I am rather disappointed in them.” Tirek groaned. “But, their duties are done, aren't they?”



Shinning watched the scene after he had left Rainbow but he felt an urgent tap on his shoulder. He turned to Flash who motioned for him to follow.

They ended up in the dungeons and Flash whispered, “The children, we have to free them if they still have the lockets!”

Shining shook his head. “I let them escape. Discord could've been tackled down, but he wasn't, that was the plan.”


“So, why can't we come with you?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“I told you, it would be like going into a trap if we all went at the same time.” Discord explained.

“You children will be safe if you keep traveling. Eventually, you'll reach the palace, if we haven't saved the princesses already.” Fluttershy whispered.

“No! We're coming too!” Scootaloo growled.

They had set up a camp that Discord had made. Much to his dislike, he couldn't make a castle or mansion of his own to live in for the night, too much attention.

“Okay, so say we go with this crazy plan,” Applebloom started. “Who's going to protect us from the dogs?! I mean, no offense, but our attack methods have sort of backfired…” Button took offense.

Discord suddenly bolted up. The other looked at him in surprise.

“Someone’s here…”

They looked at the bushes he had pointed at and saw them move.

“W-what do we do?!” Sweetie Belle gasped.

Button went in front of her instinctively, if it was Tirek’s troops, they wouldn't get her.

The bushes rustled again.

Discord walked near it and peeked in the bushes. There was a sudden squeak and Discord fell back in a shower of confetti.

“How did that hurt?!” He grunted. Fluttershy flew up to him and then looked into the bush.

To everypony's surprise, the black hooded figure walked out.

They tugged out a small blue cannon and the dark laughter turned to light hearted giggles and snorts.

“It never gets old!” The pony giggled.

“What's happening?” Button whispered dryly.

“Surprise!” Pinkie flung off her hood and revealed herself.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took forever!