• Published 12th Dec 2016
  • 3,266 Views, 20 Comments

Spike's Rightful Family for Hearth's Warming - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Spike is sad, because he doesn't have a right family for Hearth's Warming.

  • ...
1
 20
 3,266

The Fight

Starlight was checking on Spike to see what he's doing. She opened the door and saw him sitting on his bed with his arms crossed and his eyes tearing up. "I heard you and my friends talk about all that stuff about me.", he said. "Is that what you and my friends think of me?"

Starlight widen her eyes. "You heard us out there?", she asked. "What were we talking about?"

"I'm too small to decorate things, is that how you and my other friends think about me?", Spike said. "Why would you and my friends say that about me?" He gets offended easily when his friends talk about what he can't do or what his size is.

"Spike, this isn't what you think.", Starlight said. "What we said about you wasn't an insult."

"Of course it was, you and my friends were making fun of me.", Spike said. "It hurts my feelings if ponies say I have tiny feet."

"We weren't making fun of you, we were just being honest about you.", Starlight said.

"It feels like you guys aren't my rightful family.", Spike said.

"We are your family.", Starlight said.

"No you guys are not.", Spike said. "I don't appreciate you and my friends talking about I can't do anything." He sped walked out his bedroom door.

Starlight tried to make him feel better, but, he wasn't listening. "Spike, please!", she said.

Spike sped through his friends.

"Whoa, what in the world?", Twilight asked.

He went over to the front door, stepped out, and slammed the door.

"Spike.", Twilight said.

Starlight saw how confused her friends are. She wanted to tell them, but, she didn't dare to answer at all.