• Published 30th Nov 2016
  • 5,668 Views, 58 Comments

I Wish - golden dawn



Good morning people and ponies here's my story and I hope you like it my name Elizabeth The Magnificent and Powerful Genie of Equestria. It's about to get crazy sweeties

  • ...
13
 58
 5,668

Ch 2

Author's Note:

editor by Gypsybard

I had just finished looking over my work, seeing the vast land I've created hovering thousands of feet above the ground. It has taken over two years, but buck I did a good job, it's so weird that Cloudsdale was so close to the ground, though?

While my house is a small floating island in the middle of the land that I made. I floated up into my home but to the kitchen and started preparing my lunch.

During the two years that I've lived here, I've made more progress in training, and I started combat training as well, Though mostly just with swords.Through my training, I have been able to master all types of blades it feels like it was just yesterday when I created my sword. It took me awhile accused Chapman's here and there and a few bits blood runes into it to make it Unbreakable.

I was now getting ready for my daily routine, I then looked at the list that I had with me.

1. mess with Celestia
2. check on Princess Luna
3. check on the main six
4. Space and time power training
5. new transformations
6. preparing next musical number

After I finished looking at I had a big smile on my face.


“Well, time to go mess with Sunbutt!” I said while Vanishing in a puff of smoke.

( Princess Celestia Point of view)

“2 years two bucking years and no word of an alicorn anywhere, with the Nobles demanding I bring this Alicorn in and citizens wishing to know what this means has been driving me crazy.” I said as I made my way to the dining room only to find a large slice of carrot cake on the table? I look to my left and then to my right no one was around time to treat myself I thought. I pulled out the chair and sat down while I grabbed a fork to pierce that cake, but when the fork made contact with the cake, it just passed right through it. A look of confusion spread across my face I tried again but still the Fork past through the cake. I then tried to grab it with my hand, and it just passed through it I started to get serious, so I used my magic to try and catch it and then it just disappeared all that was left was a letter on the plate where the cake once was. I picked it up and read what it said.


The cake is a lie!


My face started getting red with anger I took in a lot of air and yelled out.


on the roof of the castle still, a certain Genie eating a slice of cake that she just got back with a smile on her face just as she was about to take off she heard someone yelling out.


“ WHO THE BUCK STOLE MY CAKE!!!” yelled and enraged Celestia as the whole castle shook, the genie smiled as she flew off checking 1item off her to do off her list.

(Elizabeth's point of view)

I had just transported myself to the Moon when I was suddenly tackled to the ground by an enormous black blur. Followed by a bone-crushing hug.


“ Elizabeth it's so good to see you.” the voice of night Luna said while hugging me to death.


“Luna it's good to see you too, but I need to-.” I squeezed out the last words while starting to black out. When Luna finally noticed she was crushing me to death, she let go with a sheepish smile on her face.


“Sorry, Elizabeth it's just so boring here you're like the only interesting thing that comes to visit me.” Luna said while pouting cutely. I always found it interesting that Luna when I came to find her, expecting her to bless me only to find her here crying. After talking we became good friends, well it also helps that I brought in a whole bunch of video games to play;-).

We talked about our pasts, and it turned out Luna's Nightmare form is just her most dominant form. The only reason she went crazy was that during the battle with King Sombra he had put a dark magic curse into her armor that slowly affected her mind to increase her negative emotions that she had. So it would manipulate and change her magic, it only got worse when she started to resent her sister forgetting the praises of their subjects.

Finally having her on magic to create a dark persona that took over her body using her most powerful form to make her more menacing and violent. Now with no control over her body. She was locked in the back of her mind looking at what her dark Persona did, only when the elements had hit her and locked her in the moon did she regained her control, and now the Dark entity was locked away and unaware of what was going on. Like Luna had said, the longer the chains that held her here, the longer the nightmare sleep, the more they fell apart then the Nightmare in her slowly started to awaken. She cried in my arms too so after that day we became good friends, and I usually visit her twice a week.


“So how's my favorite princess doing.”I said wall making a picnic on the ground, wall pouring a cup of tea for us.


After that Luna had told me how she's been doing Apparently the new games I gave her helped pass the time easy and the weekly visits aren't bad either still bored out of her mind all the time, but that endless fridge that stocked with years of cookies cakes pies and apparently Luna's favorite Rocky Road.


I told Luna how things are going back home The prank I just did today, and things have been going around. By the time I was done, it was time to head to my next appointment. I conjured up some more things for Luna and that I feared in 2 days. And like every time I say this I end up getting a bone-crushing hug, I think I heard my bones break.


With that, I teleported back to my home and opened up my mirror pools that showed 6 different images. the first one showed of Applejack who seems to be in the marketplace selling her apple's, next is Fluttershy Who was nursing a baby bunny I look at the little bugger with a stink eye I knew who that was Angel next came to Rainbow Dash who is just finishing her training at the gym and Cloudsdale, of course, next with Rarity who just found a gem deposit, then, of course, the element of laughter Pinkie Pie I looked through the windows she always sees me and then begins to wave in my direction…..I gave up trying to figure this phone out and just waved back while going to the next Pony and lastly was Twilight just as adorable as always I see….Celestia, she never stops reading sometimes it's just boring to watch her that's why I put her last on the list, at least I get to see Spike he's such an adorable baby now it's twilight around since he's been able to walk and talk.... Well, baby talk but he's getting there. after that, I closed the 6 portals and went to my training room which was in the basement.

Went inside I begin my training with my transformations most of them were always with blue coloring but with a little more training I started to make progress and different transformations the only one most ponies of seeing me as my Alicorn form. For the next part of my training, I had to visit my two masters that I made contact with in another dimension so excuse me for one moment. Last from my finger into the wall which opened up a portal to another world which I walked right through.

( Pokemon world pocket dimension)

Just walked out of the portal and into another battle between my two masters. I rolled my eyes and got the tea ready for them once I had a big enough Bowl for both of them and after making snacks I decided to end their little Coral.

“ Okay, that's enough out of both of you now!” I announced my presence while Conjuring two giant arms grabbing both of them and separating them they struggled for a little bit of time until finally giving up and looking at me with a deadpan expression.

“ Really Elizabeth really we've told you over and over again not to interrupt our battles.”Said my giant Pokemon teacher Dialga who I put down next to his bowl of tea.

Once I put down my other teacher ran towards this next and began devouring them post haste will this was a no mystery to me after finally meeting Palkia I understand now why he was given control over space he had a stomach the size of a black hole. It's been about two and a half years since I became Dialga and Palkia student. At first, it didn't go so well I literally had to battle both of them at the same time and being technically God like Pokemon it was hard but thanks to me being a cosmic being and also having control time and space we were able to end the battle in a tie. after that incident and 300 bowls of Ramen each, I finally was able to ask them to be their student interesting enough they could use telepathy and speak to me through their mind and that was the start of my most exciting and crazy time becoming the student of both space and time Pokemon. They were both good teachers with the other guy was able to master most of my time powers and Palkia help me master manipulating the space around things.

“ light up Dialga she's a good kid two years of probably been the most you and I have spent not trying to brutally Mane one another.” Palkia said while eating some food and sipping on a bowl of tea.

“ all alright only because she's been such a good student.” Dialga said while laying down on the ground after putting up a time bubble around us.

I began my training that lasted for at least four days through the time I was able to go back A year with my time powers and manipulate the space around objects increasing or decreasing the gravity around them and moving objects in the air.

“ You're doing good kid 3 or 5 years more, and you'll be able to master all your powers of time and space.” Said a happy Palkia wall finishing the last bowl of tea.

“ He speaks the true Elizabeth you're already gone past some of our expectations of you by then you may be able to be the keeper of time and space yourself one day!” Dialga said while laughing out in a happy mood. Ever since I became their do both Dialga and Palkia Have come to cherish the time we spend together, and I have to admit it's nice having powerful friends in high places.

One I was done with my training I opened a portal back to my world and headed home once there I looked at the time and saw that four days there was just an hour here I want to music room to begin I changed into my Alicorn forum I flew to the sky and using my powers conjured up by mega projector that would protect my image throughout the sky around Equus. I had a devilish smile on my face.

(third person point of view)

All throughout Equestria Ponies were doing their everyday life when all of a sudden a big loud boom emerged from the sky. Mini ponies stop what they were doing or came out of their homes to look to see the famous sky music alicorn that many remembered two years ago.

“Good day My Little Pony it's so good to see you after my two years of absence I decided to bring a little music into your lives, this song goes out to a special somepony I know who's very very dear to my heart. I hope you'll love it And for those who have a special somepony or hoping to get that special somepony get ready Little Ponies here it comes!” the Alicorn said while the image of her expanded showing her moving to a piano that was near her.

Throughout Equestria and the planet many species and ponies we're running around looking four childhood friends or close friends that they had to confess their love to them thanks to the powerful Melody of Love feeling the air. Many new couples across the planet begin to bloom many species cry happy tears finding true love this day and 1 Alicorn Princess of love was swooning over the beautiful melody in the air that she could feel the love throughout the planet. While a particular Queen was getting a few years worth of food for the plant, I've really started couples.

The Musical Melodies wait so many hearts many your touch others wondered who this mysterious Pony was that can make this alicorn praise them so much.While this was happening on the planet, 1 Pony who was not on the planet was listening to this with a giant blush on her face only one thing came to her mind as she was looking at this.

‘ Elizabeth when you get back here you are going to get it!’ she yelled out into her mind as she went back and forth on the moon.

slowly but surely the music to end and the Alicorn got off her seat bow to her audience.

“ I hope you like my little performance My Little Ponies it's been such a good time doing this performance for you. but it looks like it's time for this to end I'll see you in another two years ponies.” the Alicorn said while giving a two-finger salute as the projection of her image Disappeared.

( Elizabeth's point of view)

I just teleported back to my home and took a quick shower once I was cleaning I snap my fingers to reappear my clothes clean and repaired it was time to do the last thing on the list before bed I wanted to visit one world that I always wanted to visit as a kid. I thought, and I thought until finally, I got an idea I opened a portal in front of me and floated into it once inside the portal closed behind me.

(Godzilla world)

I made it out of the portal and was now heading to the lab that held blueprint that I was looking for, wall passing Godzilla battling with Mechagodzilla 2. I was now overhead in the lab with the plan contained within. I stop time as I made my way in, I turned myself Intangible to pass through the walls. I made my way to the engineering room looking around the workplace and found what I was looking for.

Kiryu’s blueprints

It shows the early stages development of Kiryu but was still in development So I made a copy and left the originals behind,one I had got the plans I made my way outside I then made myself Invisible then transported myself to the bottom of the ocean to find the original Godzilla bones and make exact copies of them as well.once that was done I Teleported back to the battle and watched the battle play out with front row seats.NOTE: START THE VIDEO AT 1:14:27 ps don't have to watch the video.

Once the battle was over and kid Godzilla was about to head off with his parent. For just an instant I could have sworn that the little guy was looking right at me even though I was invisible, I could see it in his eyes. Then he turned around and went off with his parent.

I had a confused look on my face and just shrug my shoulders and just said oh well and made a portal and then head home with a smile on my face at the new idea I had for these plans and bones.