• ...
 0
 828

Going to Cloudsdale

Rainbow Dash arrived at Cloudsdale, but, her wonderbolt friends were nowhere to be seen. "Where are they?", she asked herself.

She turned to her right and saw Soarin, Spitfire, and Thunderlane sitting at a table. "There you are.", she said. She walked over to them. "Hey, Soarin. Hey, Spitfire. Hey, Thunderlane."

"Hello, Dash.", Spitfire said.

"Hi, Rainbow Dash.", Soarin said.

"What's up?", Thunderlane asked. "C'mon, grab a chair."

Rainbow Dash grabbed a chair and sat down with three Pegasus ponies. "Javier Black is taken control of Gryphonstone and my friends and I need your help."

"What does this Javier Black look like?", Spitfire asked.

"He's a black gryphon with an evil look on his face.", Rainbow Dash said.

"Are there other details about that gryphon?", Thunderlane asked.

"That's all I think about his picture.", Rainbow Dash said. "Have you seen a gryphon before?"

"Yeah, it's been a few years since I've seen one.", Soarin said. "You remember that one gryphon that you've been friends with until she was a bitch to other ponies?"

"Yes, then after a few years without me seeing her, I made her change her ways and her friend gave me a letter from her to let me know how Gryphonstone's been going on.", Rainbow Dash said. "But, right now, she's being slaved."

"Wasn't she your best friend a long time ago?", Thunderlane asked.

"Yes.", Rainbow Dash said. "I just hope she's alright."

"If she's your true friend, then we are in to go against him.", Spitfire said.

Rainbow Dash smiled. "Thank you, guys, I wouldn't be nothing if I didn't have friends like you three.", she said. "Because, the last time we saw him, he got Spike and took control of his mind, which used him to hurt me and my friends."

"We understand.", Spitfire said. "Now, lets get down there."

The four Pegasus ponies got themselves prepared soared down into the land.