• ...
 0
 828

Spike faces Javier Black again

The group arrived at Gryphonstone, they search around looking for Javier Black and the rest of the gryphons. "Do you need a gem to make you feel better, Spike?", Little Strongheart asked.

"I don't have time for gems right now, Strongheart.", Spike said. "I need to focus."

"Why do you need to focus so much?", Braeborn asked.

"JAVIER BLACK HAS TO DIE!", Spike shouted. "I thought I got rid of him for good when I defeated him the first time, and I can do it again."

"Spike, why would you want him dead so badly?", Sweetie Belle asked.

"You seen him before.", Spike said. "He was a freak. I didn't even face him alone, well, I'm not alone right now, because of you all."

"But, why did you want us here and don't want to face if we did have your back?", Scootaloo asked. "I bet he'll try to kill you easily."

"HE'S GOING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A MORON!", Spike shouted.

Scootaloo grabbed and pinned against a rock, covering his mouth. "Dude! I need you to chill.", she said. "Do you want him to hear us?"

Then, they heard a voice from behind the rock. "What the hell is this?!", the voice said. It was Javier Black sitting on his new-made throne. Gabby had her neck chained next to the throne. Gilda was standing next to it, sweating.

One of the slaved gryphons were serving him food. "It's soup, Sir.", the creature said. "I made it special."

The evil gryphon glared and threw the soup at the other gryphons. "I didn't ask for something special, I want it to be bland and bitter.", he said. "Go make it again, but, what I said."

"You won't be needing anything to eat now that I'm here.", Spike said.

Javier Black turned and saw the group. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Spike and the Pony Gang.", he said. "Well, you do have other creatures like a another dragon, a minotaur, a draconecuus, and a buffalo. Also, what are you doing her? This is my kingdom, I'm the mayor here."

"You're not the mayor.", Rainbow Dash said. "Gilda's the rightful mayor."

"Thank you, Dash.", Gilda said softly.

"Be quiet, Gilda, nopony gives a damn about you!", Javier Black snapped.

"Don't you talk to our friend like that!", Pinkie said.

"You think you can brighten this pest's heart with joy?", Javier Black asked with a threat. "I don't think so."

"Stop it, Black.", Spike said. "This is between you and me, leave my friends out of it."

Javier Black rolled his eyes. "You're talking to a ruler, boy.", he said. "Show some respect for nature."

"You're the one does have respect for nature.", Spike said.

"Sure I do, I am better ruler after all.", Javier Black said trying to brag.

"Why can't you choose what you want to be?", Rarity asked.

"What?!", Javier Black said.

"I want to be a Lady of Generosity.", Rarity said.

"I want to be the greatest dragon lord.", Ember said.

"I want to be King of Assertiveness.", Iron Will said.

"Excuse me, you know kings are evil, right?", Applejack asked.

"Says who?", Iron Will asked. "I want to be a greater creature."

"Hey, I thought I was better!", Discord said.

"What about me?", Pinkie asked. "I'm a greater creature."

"You think I'm not a greater creature?", Rainbow Dash asked. "I'm a greater creature."

"Me and my wife are greater creatures to.", Shining Armor said. "I mean, look at my wife's wings, she's an alicorn."

"I can be a greater creature as well.", Limestone said. "I can destroy rocks easily."

"I want to be a greater creature.", Scootaloo said. "Of course I can't flly, but, still I can be greater."

"I thought I was greater.", Gabby said. "Don't you want to be greater, Javier?"

"I don't have any time for this crap.", Javier Black said.

"It's the only way!", Gilda yelled. "Choose to be greater."

"Don't let be greater, make be greater!", Babs said.

Everypony keeps fighting about if they want to be greater. Javier Black's closed fists shook and his face turned red. "STOP FIGHTING!", he shouted.

They all stopped fighting.

"I'M SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, I HAVE HAD IT!", the gryphon yelled. "THERE'S A LIMIT TO WHAT I CAN TAKE!"

"What is going on here?", Gabby asked.

"Look around you, Gab.", Javier Black said. "This is outrageous, and I have a very high tolerance for outrageous. If this is what it takes to be greater, I would take my chances as an obsessed flying creature, it's less complicated."

"I don't get it at all.", Starlight said. "What is he talking about?"

"As a heart attack, think about it.", Javier Black said. "What does it take to be greater, you get moronic, you don't have immortality, you can't get it up anymore. I ain't looking forward to that."

"Black, it doesn't matter what happens to you.", Spike said. "It's okay to choose whatever you want, I want to be a hero."

"Aren't you already a hero?", Maud asked.

"Oh yeah, my bad.", Spike said.

"Spike, you became a hero when you defeated me on the night of the Grand Galloping Gala, you shrunk me, I was so humiliated of how I sounded and looked so I ran off.", Javier Black said. "After that, I laid low planning for revenge, I went to get a potion to make me my size again, I came back to get Gabby back with me."

"Gabby, what is he talking?", Apple Bloom asked.

"You want to know why?", Gabby asked. "Here it is,... I am Javier Black's sister."

Everypony gasped. "This gryphon is your brother?", Twilight asked.

"What did he do to become this?", Spitfire asked.

"It all started back at school, me and him made a project.", Gabby explained to the group. "When we presented it, the classmates made fun of it. He got really upset, he had to attack them. He held one hostage and snapped its neck. Me and the others backed away from him, he started scaring us. He zoomed out of our class and ran off, I tried to catch him, but, he was gone. But, now that he is back, he forced all of the gryphons to make him a stool for loyalty."

"Well, there you go, Gab, you expressed how I became this.", Javier Black said. "I made you my assistant, because I wanted you to do everything for me, when those gryphons back in school made fun of our project, you didn't defend me."

"I didn't know what to say.", Gabby said.

"Gab, I'm done talking about it.", Javier Black said as he turned to the group. "And guess what, as a gryphon, I'm freaking infamous, I'm one of the most notorious slashers in Equestrian History, and I don't want to give that up. I'm Javier Black, the killer gryphon, and I dig it."

Thunder crashed from the sky of black clouds.

"I have everything I want, a loyal sister, and some gryphons who bow to me.", he said. He turned to the grey gryphon once again. "This is who I am, Gab, this is me."

Gabby sighed. "Javier, I don't know what the hell you're talking about or who you are anymore.", she said. "It's just not enough for me, I want more."

Javier Black gave a sterned look at Gabby. "What are you saying?", he asked.

"I'm not your loyal sister anymore.", Gabby said. "I'm joining them and I'm taking Gilda with me."

Javier Black got angrier and angrier, he shook his fists again, he faced turned bright red. "Nopony leaves me, NOPONY!", he said.

He pointed at Twilight. "IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOU DID THIS TO ME!", he shouted. He grew and sharp nail from his finger.

Shining Armor gasped.

Javier darted the nail to Twilight, but, Shining Armor used himself as a shield to block it. It skewered through his chest. He screamed in pain as he fell to the ground.

"SWEETY!", Cadence cried. She pulled the nail out of his chest with her magic and held him closed with her hooves. "Sweety, speak to me."

Shining coughed. "Cadence, you have to leave me here.", he said.

"I can't do that, you're my husband, I can't leave you here! I'm not losing you again!", Cadence cried.

"You have to take care of Flurry Heart yourself.", Shining said.

"She's only a baby, I can't take care of her myself.", Cadence cried.

"You have Twilight, Celestia, and Luna to help you.", Shining said.

"But, they're princesses, they have other duties.", Cadence cried.

"Cadence, please, I want you to know that I'll always loved you as a beautiful princess.", Shining said.

"I wasn't a beautiful princess when I met you.", Cadence cried.

"But, you were one,... to me.", Shining said. Then, he was gone.

"NO! NO! NO! SWEETHEART, PLEASE COME BACK TO ME! DON'T LEAVE ME!", Cadence cried. She held her husband close as tears fell down her eyes.

Spike closed his fists and shook them, his face turned red. Just then, he let out a huge roar and his eyes burst with flames. "THIS... ENDS... NOW!", he shouted. He ran passed poor Cadence and darted his fists at Javier Black causing fire to burst out straight at him.

Javier Black made a rock wall with his powers to block the fire. He lifted one foot up and stomped it causing it to break. Pieces of rock fell on the others.

Spike picked up rocks with his claws and threw them at Javier Black.

Javier Black used his arms to block the rocks, but, he missed them. They went into his eyes. "Ow! My eyes!", he said.

"Let's get out of here while his eyes are knocked out.", Spike said.

The Spike's gang and the other gryphons ran out of the village. Cadence wasn't leaving, she was still holding on to Shining Armor's dead body.

"Cadence, what are you doing?!", Rarity asked. "He's going to open his eyes any moment, we have to leave."

"I can't leave my husband here!", Cadence cried.

"You have to.", Rarity said. "I'm sorry." She grabbed the crying princess with her magic, pulling her away from Shining Armor's corpse.

"NO! PLEASE!", Cadence cried. "I CAN'T LOSE HIM!"

Rarity ran off with Cadence in her magic.