• ...
 0
 829

Visiting the Dragon Lord

Dragon Lord Ember was facing the wind on the largest rock of the dragon area. She was wearing her gold armor.

"Hello, DL Ember.", Spike said from behind.

The tall blue dragon turned around and saw Spike. "Hello, Spike.", she said as she turned back to the wind. Her eyes widened and turned to the small purple dragon the second time. "Spike?! Don't talk behind me again, you scared me. Have you been standing right there the whole time?"

"Enough talking and listen to me.", Spike said. "Do you know this evil gryphon named Javier Black?"

"Nope.", Ember said. "I don't know him."

"He's an evil black gryphon that has taken over Gryphonstone and slaved the gryphons.", Spike said.

"Do you know what he did in the past?", Ember asked.

"Yes, he kidnapped me and brain-washed me and used me to torture my friends one night.", Spike said.

"Wow.", Ember said. "Are you really upset about this creature?"

"Yes I am.", Spike said. "I thought I got rid of him, but, no, he got a potion from Zecora's to make him big again and now he's back to hurt other creatures."

"That's the scariest thing, I've ever heard: the brain-washing thing. How did he do that?", Ember said.

"A necklace with a darkness spark!", Spike snapped. "But, don't worry about that, it has been destroyed."

"So, do you need my help on stopping him?", Ember asked.

"Yes I do.", Spike said. "Make sure you have your armor on."

"I'm already wearing it.", Ember said. "Didn't you see me already in it?"

"Whatever, let me hop on your back.", Spike said. He hopped on the tall dragon's back and they both flew into the sky heading for Spike's hometown.