• Published 21st Nov 2016
  • 535 Views, 11 Comments

EquestriaBound Girls: Short Stories Volume Two - Lucky Ness



Another set of short stories that take place in the same universe as my previous stories.

  • ...
 11
 535

Super Duper Party Planning

Author's Note:

Description: Pinkie throws a birthday party for one of the other girls.

A/N: First of all, I'd like to wish a happy birthday to my beautiful sister. I hope today is everything you want it to be. I wrote this for you, sis!

I'd also like to mention that this is only the second story I have ever written to only include characters from the My Little Pony universe.

"Quiet everyone! She's coming!" The pink skinned girl says to everyone as Rainbow turns off the lights and Pinkie pours some sprinkles into her hand.

"Hello?" Someone asks as they turn the lights on before Pinkie and the rest of the girls jump out yelling "Surprise!" as Pinkie throws the sprinkles in her hand, which explode like miniature fireworks.

"What's all this for?" Twilight asks as Applejack brings a cake into the room and Pinkie puts a party hat on Twilight's head.

"We wanted to celebrate your birthday, sugarcube." Applejack says as she puts the cake on the table, which had chocolate frosting with the words 'Happy Birthday, Twilight!' written in purple frosting, and starts to cut a slice for Twilight.

"You girls didn't have to go to all this!" Twilight says as she accepts the piece of cake and looks around noticing hundreds of purple and magenta colored streamers and balloons that had been placed around her humble home.

"It was Pinkie's idea, darling." Rarity says as Pinkie walks over to them with a cup of punch in her hands, which she hands to Twilight.

"Yeah, I wanted to make sure your birthday was super perfect!" Pinkie says as Twilight laughs.

"Girls, just being with you makes it perfect!" Twilight says smiling at the girls as the party truly begins.