• Published 19th Sep 2017
  • 452 Views, 3 Comments

The B-Side - KnuxChangeling



What if Queen Chrysalis had a daughter?

  • ...
 3
 452

Moonlight Walk

Aqua walked next to Princess Luna through the garden of Canterlot. It was a beautiful night with the half moon shining bright in the sky. Luna had asked Aqua to join her on a walk to clear her head and get some fresh air. Aqua didn't hesitate to take up the offer, who would? It was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Aqua looked up at the stars as she walked, wondering how long it would take for her to reach the brightest one. As if reading her thoughts, Luna chuckled.

"Even I know not of how long it'll take", she said.

Aqua turned toward Princess Luna in confusion. Her brow was raised in question.

"How long it'll take for one to reach a star", Luna said.

Aqua only nodded not really wanting to talk. She was thinking over what Princess Celestia had said at dinner. It started to make sense to her as she put the pieces together. Aqua shook her head clearing it then breathed in deep. The night air was cool and crisp and there was a generous breeze.

"Thank you", Aqua said.

"For what", Luna asked.

"For letting me walk with you", Aqua said smiling at the Lunar Princess, "This is an amazing experience. Thank you for not turning me and my guards away and accepting us."

Luna just smiled warmly and wrapped a wing around Aqua saying, "You're very welcome."