• Published 19th Sep 2017
  • 452 Views, 3 Comments

The B-Side - KnuxChangeling



What if Queen Chrysalis had a daughter?

  • ...
 3
 452

To the Outside World

Aqua stepped past the barren wastelands of the Changeling Kingdom and into the lush EverFree. Taking a step back, Aqua took a deep breath. She then stepped back onto the soft grass then smiled giggling happily. She then ran, she ran as fast as she could. Of course she knew that the Changeling scouts were right behind her but she didn't care. All she wanted to do was run, and run she did until she stopped in a large clearing. Aqua was out of breath, her cerulean mane whipped around her face and matted with sweat that now gleamed on her face. This was such a rush for her! Aqua collapsed onto the grass her face turned toward the sky. The Changeling guards caught up and landed a foot away watching her carefully. She let herself drift off into sleep.

She awoke to a hoof shaking her gently. She groaned and turned over closing her eyes once again but the shaking only resumed.

"My princess", a raspy voice said, almost in alarm.

Aqua finally turned back onto her back and looked up at the changeling guard that was standing over her. He looked....worried. Why was that?

"What's wrong", she asked, standing up immediately.

"Ponies up ahead", the guard said, motioning for the other guard to stand next to him, "We need to get you out of here."

Aqua barely had time to move before the ponies appeared. They were clad in golden armor that clanged with each movement and their coats were white. The ponies instantly went on guard. One of the changeling guards hissed at the guards stepping in front of the princess.

"Step back you foals", one of the changeling guards hissed, "None shall touch the princess!"

"Changelings", said one of the white ponies, "I bet you were all going to attack Canterlot. Well, you're coming with us!"

"Princess run", said the changeling guards as they went to engage the other guards.

Aqua wasted no time as her wings buzzed lifting her body off the ground and propelling her forward. Her heart was beating fast in fear as she flew but she was cut off before she even reached the border of her home. This guard was a light blue and feathery wings kept him aloft, a pegasus. Aqua screamed and tried to turn around but she found herself surrounded by two more pegasi.

"You are coming with us", one of them said before Aqua felt something smash into the back of her head knocking her out.

The guards caught her making sure there was no damage to the changeling princess knowing what would happen if word got out about this.